ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 174
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:09 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Mahomes brain got scrambled early in the 2nd half on a hit simple as that. We'd be at 5 titles if it didn't happen...sucks
We talking Bengals AFC Championship?

Sometimes you just got to tip your hat to the opponent.

Lou the Bengals DC just called a perfect 2nd half.

Brilliant play calling and Mahomes got it to OT.

If Tyreek had caught the ball Mahomes hit him in the hands with in OT we were going to the SB and probably winning it that year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:12 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Hear, Hear!
That's one big pile of shit!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
We talking Bengals AFC Championship?

Sometimes you just got to tip your hat to the opponent.

Lou the Bengals DC just called a perfect 2nd half.

Brilliant play calling and Mahomes got it to OT.

If Tyreek had caught the ball Mahomes hit him in the hands with in OT we were going to the SB and probably winning it that year.
Ya. He wasn't the same after the hit. Several other posters have mentioned it too in the past. Lou didn't do shit. KC could have scored 40 that day...EASILY if they didn't screw themselves. Hardman was WIDE OPEN for the game winning TD on the final drive and Pat froze looking right at him. Simply incredible how bad he played in that 2nd half.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:14 AM 06-27-2024
Oh no.
I think Clay really does think leadership reflects attitudes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:16 AM 06-27-2024
Bienemy didn't ask Pat to ignore wide open WRs and take stupid sacks for no reason.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:25 AM 06-27-2024
Ya. He wasn't the same after the hit. Several other posters have mentioned it too in the past. Lou didn't do shit. KC could have scored 40 that day...EASILY if they didn't screw themselves. Hardman was WIDE OPEN for the game winning TD on the final drive and Pat froze looking right at him. Simply incredible how bad he played in that 2nd half.
The first half that was the case.

Lou saved all his best shit for the 2nd half- probably to make sure there would be no adjustment by Andy and Mahomes .

It was brilliant play calling. Watch again. Every weird formation or defense that had created problems for the Chiefs in the Mahomes era Lou rolled out in one half to get his team to the SB.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:55 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What made that hit piece worse was how he bragged about it despite it not even being accurate at all.
I think my main problem with it is that it was released as purporting to be journalistically sound when clearly it was not.

That said, there was absolutely conflict between EB and Mahomes at the half of that game, so he got the spirit of some of it right. But the rest was just nonsense that muddied the entire thing and read like a 3rd grader penning an Op-Ed piece.

And the fact that Reid had to answer a question about it from the media? Hard fail.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:24 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The first half that was the case.

Lou saved all his best shit for the 2nd half- probably to make sure there would be no adjustment by Andy and Mahomes .

It was brilliant play calling. Watch again. Every weird formation or defense that had created problems for the Chiefs in the Mahomes era Lou rolled out in one half to get his team to the SB.
That makes zero sense. Go rewatch it. I was at the damn game. Pat ignored WIDE OPEN guys the entire 2nd half. It was absolutely the most infuriating game in Chiefs history including the Pioli era
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:34 AM 06-27-2024
That makes zero sense. Go rewatch it. I was at the damn game. Pat ignored WIDE OPEN guys the entire 2nd half. It was absolutely the most infuriating game in Chiefs history including the Pioli era
He was definitely concussed. It's the only realistic explanation.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:40 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
He was definitely concussed. It's the only realistic explanation.
Yep, that's where I've settled.

That play before halftime where he hit Tyreek in the flat - it was an RPO with McKinnon in the backfield. Had he handed the ball off on that play in was a walk-in TD for Jet, and I have no idea how he didn't recognize that unless he was concussed. It was plain as day watching it on TV; I couldn't believe he pulled the ball back and threw it to a triple covered Tyreek three yards short of the endzone with the half about to expire.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:43 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think my main problem with it is that it was released as purporting to be journalistically sound when clearly it was not.

That said, there was absolutely conflict between EB and Mahomes at the half of that game, so he got the spirit of some of it right. But the rest was just nonsense that muddied the entire thing and read like a 3rd grader penning an Op-Ed piece.

And the fact that Reid had to answer a question about it from the media? Hard fail.
That’s what I was getting at in my post. If it was some rambling thread on here we may have discussed it, agreed or disagreed, and moved on. Instead it was posted and presented like he was fucking investigating the Watergate scandal
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:48 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yep, that's where I've settled.

That play before halftime where he hit Tyreek in the flat - it was an RPO with McKinnon in the backfield. Had he handed the ball off on that play in was a walk-in TD for Jet, and I have no idea how he didn't recognize that unless he was concussed. It was plain as day watching it on TV; I couldn't believe he pulled the ball back and threw it to a triple covered Tyreek three yards short of the endzone with the half about to expire.
Even the look on his face didn't seem right. Part confused, part feeling like shit in general. Certainly not the Mahomes we see in every other postseason game.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:52 AM 06-27-2024
Mahomes brain got scrambled early in the 2nd half on a hit simple as that. We'd be at 5 titles if it didn't happen...sucks
Do you have a link to that video?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:44 AM 06-27-2024

Good defenses can get in a QB's head and make them not see the field right.

Incredibly rare for Mahomes but it does happen.

See Patriots-Chiefs 1st half AFC Championship game.

Mahomes was just off as a 1st year player knowing when to throw against the Patriots unique D.

2nd half he adjusted and realized he needed to wait just an extra bit to get a guy open that was essentially man D.

That's why Lou didn't do that 1st half, he wanted to save it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:50 AM 06-27-2024
Lou is a fraud
[Reply]
Page 173 of 174
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174 >
Up