ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 256
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:29 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Oh. Your post said "her meal ticket is gone, the payment goes to an auditor "

I guess I missed where she had been found guilty of extortion, or even charged...
They werent married, money is involved by possible extortion.
I never said it as a fact I said it as a possibility.
A court allowing access to funds deemed for child care which surely could or would be misappropriated are handled by an outside source.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:31 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
They werent married, money is involved by possible extortion.
I never said it as a fact I said it as a possibility.
A court allowing access to funds deemed for child care which surely could or would be misappropriated are handled by an outside source.
I've never seen child support handled by an outside source.

I mean it's supposed to go to housing and things like that. She's getting a meal ticket if they are all his.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:31 PM 07-11-2019
well do you have a link to it?

That would add to the conversation, more than you doing math over and over. That's for sure.
Link to what exactly? I threw out a hypothesis and things that pertain to such cases.
This thread was great for a few days while you were away....
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:32 PM 07-11-2019
I've never seen child support handled by an outside source.

I mean it's supposed to go to housing and things like that. She's getting a meal ticket if they are all his.
Link?
[Reply]
TEX 08:32 PM 07-11-2019
Seems like Sauto logic, you've never heard of it so not must not be true.
Add to the conversations fellas....
Trying to counter everyone is getting really old.
Now he has you doing it.
Remember .... 2+2=4
A squirrel gets 2 acorns, he then gets two more, he now has 4 acorns. He doesnt know math, he doesnt know what numbers are but he still has 4 acorns.
:-)

You should not assume that he knows what an acorn is...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:32 PM 07-11-2019
Tyreek will have to pay more child support if the twins are his and if he signs long term. She would have to sign a petition for modification
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:33 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
:-)

You said it. Both getting time, but neither exclusively. In other words, they BOTH have work to do. DCF isn’t going to just green light full custody to her given the recent past.
She’s trying to get out in front of something here - that is obvious. The reconciling is OVER.
Actually I don't think the new kids have anything to do with the issue over the older child.

People have more kids after losing older children every day and keep the younger ones until they fuck up again
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:34 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tyreek will have to pay more child support if the twins are his and if he signs long term. She would have to sign a petition for modification
Yeah no doubt he will have to pay pretty big child support.
But they werent married and he has no obligation for alimony does he?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:34 PM 07-11-2019
Link to what exactly? I threw out a hypothesis and things that pertain to such cases.
Is it that difficult to show your work?

I mean, if what you say is so easy a caveman could understand it, wouldn't you be able to quickly cite some examples? Give a link to a similar case?

Or is it just easier to spout shit off and hope no one calls you on it?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:34 PM 07-11-2019
A link to where an extortion case ended up with child support getting doled out like that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:35 PM 07-11-2019
Link?
What else would child support be used for?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:35 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Is it that difficult to show your work?

I mean, if what you say is so easy a caveman could understand it, wouldn't yo be able to quickly cite some examples? Give a link to a similar case?

Or is it just easier to spout shit off and hope no one calls you on it?
I missed you :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:36 PM 07-11-2019
Seems like Sauto logic, you've never heard of it so not must not be true.
Add to the conversations fellas....
Trying to counter everyone is getting really old.
Now he has you doing it.
Remember .... 2+2=4
A squirrel gets 2 acorns, he then gets two more, he now has 4 acorns. He doesnt know math, he doesnt know what numbers are but he still has 4 acorns.
See that's why he seems like an asshole. You guys can't just claim something and then when asked to prove it you make posts like this one. All you have to do is provide a link or some kind of proof. It shouldn't be hard to prove something you're claiming as fact.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:36 PM 07-11-2019
Yeah no doubt he will have to pay pretty big child support.
But they werent married and he has no obligation for alimony does he?
I don't think so.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:36 PM 07-11-2019
I missed you :-)
You know I typically take most the offseason off, and I've been on vacation playing golf.

But all this nonsense is like a 35 car pileup on the interstate - I just can't look away.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 256
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222 > Last »
Up