ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 210
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
PHOG 11:50 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Cheifton05:
Look at how much effort you put in to defending someone that you don't know and will never even meet....someone who could give a shit less about you. lmao!! I had no idea my comments would bring people out of the woodworks today to defend an obvious scumbag. Let me find a bills message board and trash OJ (after all, he was found to be innocent!) and see if it elicits the same vitriol!!
Go back..... and stay this time.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:54 AM 10-08-2021
I love the SJW's that are screaming about systemic racism, but fail to believe that Tyreek Hill, a young black man, could possibly be the victim of it.

A young black man in the south going to trial with a very pregnant woman claiming she was abused by him. It's he says vs she says and I guarantee no one that would be put in his position would take the chance of going through trial. No way he wins and then he's in prison for at least a year and he's completely done with football.

Everyone in his shoes would take the deal. He had to admit to a heinous act that he didn't commit or sit in prison. Either way he's gonna be called horrible things, but at least the plea deal keeps him out of jail and gives him a chance to keep playing football.

Anyone coming here with that he abused his son shit can just go kill themselves. Just because a crazy bitch said it.

Someone that would put hands on a pregnant gf isn't going to be just a one time offender and he'd have all kinds of women coming out of the woodwork to talk about how he's abusive. That's never happened.

Anyone thinking he did anything he's accused of please go kill yourself. I'm not gonna let a bunch of dumb trash run his name through the mud. It's not right.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:56 AM 10-08-2021
I've given a rational answer multiple times.
Liar.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 12:00 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Go back..... and stay this time.
cool! I'm sure they'll love a Chiefs fan trashing the Bills on a Bills message board. But maybe?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:01 PM 10-08-2021
cool! I'm sure they'll love a Chiefs fan trashing the Bills on a Bills message board. But maybe?
You're not a Chiefs fan.

Matter of fact, i'd be surprised if you're still here on Monday.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 12:02 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Liar.
ok. at this point I no longer care to pacify you and your continued demands, in light of the fact that you don't' seem to have the ability to scroll up and read.
Thus, I will respond with 'liar liar pants on fire!!"
[Reply]
Cheifton05 12:03 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're not a Chiefs fan.

Matter of fact, i'd be surprised if you're still here on Monday.
Unless I get banned or relegated to this 'romper room', I'll be here on Monday to celebrate what SHOULD be a huge victory for the Chiefs!!
[Reply]
Cheifton05 12:16 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I love the SJW's that are screaming about systemic racism, but fail to believe that Tyreek Hill, a young black man, could possibly be the victim of it.

A young black man in the south going to trial with a very pregnant woman claiming she was abused by him. It's he says vs she says and I guarantee no one that would be put in his position would take the chance of going through trial. No way he wins and then he's in prison for at least a year and he's completely done with football.

Everyone in his shoes would take the deal. He had to admit to a heinous act that he didn't commit or sit in prison. Either way he's gonna be called horrible things, but at least the plea deal keeps him out of jail and gives him a chance to keep playing football.

Anyone coming here with that he abused his son shit can just go kill themselves. Just because a crazy bitch said it.

Someone that would put hands on a pregnant gf isn't going to be just a one time offender and he'd have all kinds of women coming out of the woodwork to talk about how he's abusive. That's never happened.

Anyone thinking he did anything he's accused of please go kill yourself. I'm not gonna let a bunch of dumb trash run his name through the mud. It's not right.
hahahahaah!!! This is the funniest take I've read yet. Please don't trash talk Tyrek *sniff sniff*, he deserves so much better *sniff sniff*. He's my daddy too!!
Ok. I get it. His brain wasn't fully developed yet so he gets a pass. He said he's sorry. Nice. He's still a piece of shit BUT he sure can play football!
If he means that much to you, just put on your Hill jersey and kick back and relax. Let your idol run circles around the Bills and make you beam with pride!!
[Reply]
Bwana 12:22 PM 10-08-2021
Unless I get banned or relegated to this 'romper room', I'll be here on Monday to celebrate what SHOULD be a huge victory for the Chiefs!!

You seem useless, enjoy the Romper!
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:25 PM 10-08-2021
BAMPF
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:27 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
You seem useless, enjoy the Romper!
Poster Cheifton05, you have been eliminated.

[Reply]

carlos3652 12:29 PM 10-08-2021
Troll going to Troll.

Obviously was not invested enough to go through what all chiefs fans went through during that time frame. Lot of angry people back then who had to eat crow as well after all the information came to light.

Everyone else, would act like this troll. Only knowns what the bias media fed him, and then stopped reporting about it... hence "using logical deduction" to form his truths, vs what actually really happened and the facts that were laid out after the dust settled.

Go be a Bill's fan and stop trolling. Your avatar is a perfect fit of being a Bill's Troll - since that was right before the last game we played your team.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:33 PM 10-08-2021
Look at how much effort you put in to defending someone that you don't know and will never even meet

Thanks for the tapout, that's what rival fans usually do when presented with the actual facts. lol at "effort" after you posted all day on this subject.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:34 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Poster Cheifton05, you have been eliminated.

Yep, fake Chiefs fan, who's really a Bills fan troll and as a bonus, was a fricken mult. He seemed like a no redeeming quality's kind of guy.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:34 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
[/URL]

Yep, fake Chiefs fan, who's really a Bills fan troll and as a bonus, was a fricken mult. He seemed like a no redeeming quality's kind of guy.
Do tell
[Reply]
Page 172 of 210
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182 > Last »
Up