ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 256
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:59 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Wasnt there 4 hours between him removing her and the report of bruises? Devils advocate here but a vindictive chick who seemingly will do anything could have ... oh lets see.... the person she was texting for Tyreek to get upset enough to break up with her on the spot to "help her out" with those.
Bruises on the neck were pretty explained in the audio when he said he put his arm around her and put her out the door.
I hadn't seen the 4 hours thing anywhere. That would have had the altercation happening at 5 or 530?
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:03 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He means the days when he could ruin someone's life with impunity...and profit off of it.

Your career in KC is over...shithead. You have no one to blame but yourself...not Twitter...not the internet.

They sure weren't "gentle" in ass-****ing Tyreek....even sent reporters to his home town to try to drudge up dirt.

Reap what you sow...Mother ****er. TMZ wannabe piece of shit...
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:03 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by unlurking:
She's forcing him to take a paternity test so she can sue him for child support. They're his kids.
I don't know if they are his or not but the 20 or 30 posts above yours had me seriously :-)...

You guys thought she was trying to prove they AREN'T his? :-). This place is loony tons lately.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:04 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I hadn't seen the 4 hours thing anywhere. That would have had the altercation happening at 5 or 530?
Might have been the roommate the other day or in the interview with that reporter who covered it who is now a Broncos writer.
610 had him on
King, evidence of tyreek shows he loves his son. He says so in the same audio, I'd question your deduction skills thinking otherwise.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:04 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The twins feet were white.
I'm pretty sure they aren't
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:06 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nity-of-twins/
This is all because IMO he wasn't there and hasn't signed the birth certificate.

Understandable if even half of this is true.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:08 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Again possible,

Then again there IS a ex boyfriend involved in some way shape or form....
If that's actually true SHE wouldn't be trying to prove it. Tyreek would. Actually tyreek probably wouldn't. He would make her.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:09 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Lawyers or divorced guys:

If his income goes up *after* the child support ruling, does the amount he has to pay go up?

If so, he should agree on terms for child support and then sign his extension and not vice-versa.
Pretty sure she can ask for more at certain intervals.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:10 PM 07-11-2019
Depends, who would the other father be? Someone with money? Her meal ticket with Reek is gone, the child support would be handled thru an auditor now, these two wouldnt change that.
If the kids were someone elses with money she has a new guy to extort.
Why would the child support be handled through an auditor?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:11 PM 07-11-2019
So this "fact" is your reporting and no one else's, correct?
Par for the course around here lately.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:13 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Why would the child support be handled through an auditor?
In many cases especially of extortion where the extorted is also the main custodian the father still has requirement of child support.
The court mandates what the funds go to. Care for the child. Not lavish lifestyles or expensive purses.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:14 PM 07-11-2019
I'm wondering if legally in the state of Kansas if you have to prove paternity before seeking custody?
Yes.

And child support.

And parental time sharing.

https://www.kansaslegalservices.org/...ternity-action
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:15 PM 07-11-2019
Tyreeks lawyer is one of the top 5% best lawyers in the nation. Crystal is so ****ed
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:15 PM 07-11-2019
In many cases especially of extortion where the extorted is also the main custodian the father still has requirement of child support.
The court mandates what the funds go to. Care for the child. Not lavish lifestyles or expensive purses.
Oh. Your post said "her meal ticket is gone, the payment goes to an auditor "

I guess I missed where she had been found guilty of extortion, or even charged...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:15 PM 07-11-2019
I'm reading his tweet as meaning that she's learned the state wants to limit her custody once the CPS case has concluded, and she's fighting it.

Maybe i'm wrong, apologies if so.
If she’s not fit to care for Zev, why should she be ok to care for newborns? I’m not in favour of separating a mother from her children, but given her recent history, and what is transpiring, these custody demands are a tad laughable.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 256
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220 > Last »
Up