« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Lzen 10:35 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Cincy fans are digesting this L today, will be handed another one on Tuesday, then get to turn back around and get served yet another loss on Thursday!

Gonna be a long week rfaulk, take your tums!
Is this some cross thread/cross fan Cincinnati Bengals/University of Kentucky smack?

Cause if it is, I like it. :-)
[Reply]
neech 10:36 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
I don't really care who wins, but I prefer the Bengals to win to give the Ravens another loss.
Well, I pondered the same thing as far as who to root for in this game and the deciding factor for me as to root for the Ravens is this...

I get reminded of the arrogant Bengals players saying Burrowhead so I don't want them to even sniff the playoffs. Next year they will lose Tea Higgins diminishing further an opportunity to go to the playoffs once again.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:40 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Is this some cross thread/cross fan Cincinnati Bengals/University of Kentucky smack?

Oh it most certainly is
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Bengals will be 5-5 after this Thursday's game with the Ravens at Baltimore.
oh we're having a fucking party in here

we're gonna fucking dunk on rfaulk, orlando, burrow, the whole sick crew

shit right in their skyline chili
[Reply]
TEX 11:10 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Well, I pondered the same thing as far as who to root for in this game and the deciding factor for me as to root for the Ravens is this...

I get reminded of the arrogant Bengals players saying Burrowhead so I don't want them to even sniff the playoffs. Next year they will lose Tea Higgins diminishing further an opportunity to go to the playoffs once again.
I get that. I really think the rest of their schedule will take care of that.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:31 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:

He means on Thursday.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:43 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
How can you not hate the Ravens? They had a lot of success at your expense and that slobbering murdering mongoloid Ray Lewis was absolutely insufferable.

One of my favorite pre-Mahomes moments of my fandom is when he was mic’d up against that savage Roaf led OL whining about being double teamed and watching Richardson just crumple his bitch ass like a beer can. **** the Ravens. **** the Ravens from my seat, I can’t imagine not hating them from yours.
To me, Harbaugh's are the most vile creatures on earth. Worse than Rats. They whine incessantly about every call and no call and they just have the most punchable faces. The Steelers are the dirtiest POS organization on the planet. That "steeler way" BS is just that, BS. They teach crossing the line to see what you can get away with and draft guys that fit that mold.

A few short years ago, the flaming AIDS soaked arrows would be flying from my mouth endlessly about those teams but i gave that up for a more peaceful football experience.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:48 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Burrow threw two INT's in the fourth quarter at home and they lost. That's pretty shitty.
He also threw the GWTD to Boyd, wide open, in the EZ and he stone cold dropped it.

Bet he thought he was a Chiefs receiver there for a minute. :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:50 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
He also threw the GWTD to Boyd, wide open, in the EZ and he stone cold dropped it.
This is how it works now.

WR tip/drop a pass for an INT? Every nub in the media and online that didn't watch the game just thinks the QB sucks.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:53 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yeah, but he's 4-1 against Mahomes and lost in the Super Bowl to Matt Stafford.

Best QB in football as long as he has all 3 of his #1 caliber WRs full healthy and doesn't have to move in the pocket. Then he's totally nails. :-)
68%, 347 and 2 TDs.

:-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:59 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
I don't really care who wins, but I prefer the Bengals to win to give the Ravens another loss.
Eat **** pie, QU.....

Oh, wait.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:02 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

Bet he thought he was a Chiefs receiver there for a minute. :-)
Why is a Bengals fan on this board? This is a board of Champion's, not wanna be we think we should be Champion's. Actual champions.

And for the record maybe Joe should throw less int's but of course that can't be the problem. It must have be Boyds drop. What od Joe get done in the first half? Nothing. He may as well get use to bad WR play since he will have some of that coming in 2024 after 2 of his guys walk when they pay Chase 40 mil per year.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:07 PM 11-13-2023
Trey Hendrickson has a hyperextended knee. Won't miss a lot of time but he's definitely not playing Thursday
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:08 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oh we're having a ****ing party in here

we're gonna ****ing dunk on rfaulk, orlando, burrow, the whole sick crew

shit right in their skyline chili

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:16 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
He means on Thursday.
KU plays UK on Tuesday....you just gotta belize he knows what he's talking about.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 271
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Up