ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:43 PM 06-09-2023
Frank on when he knew he wasn't coming back to KC:

"“The reality is I had to face that a few months ago,” started Clark, “when I had the conversation with my GM, with [Brett] Veach. That settled in for me a few months ago, the fact that there was a high chance that I probably wasn’t going to be back. There’s always a little bit of hope that you could defend your crown and stuff like that, but I kind of knew. I kind of knew that it wasn’t going to happen just based off our conversation that we had. We had a personal conversation. I felt that after the conversation.”

Clark continued, highlighting his relationship with Chiefs head coach Andy Reid.

“The Chiefs, it’s a first-class organization,” said Clark. “Andy Reid, starting all the way at the top coming down to my coach, my head coach. He’s forever going to be my head coach in Andy Reid. We shared countless times — many conversations about cars and about life and about family and about just making the wrong decisions — both he’s made and I’ve made. And making the good decisions, we talked about it all. I’m forever grateful for having him. I came in a young man and he turned me into a true man, helped me become a standup guy in this league [and] in life. I’m forever thankful for the opportunity that I had to even play for that man, for that team — the brotherhood.”

Clark mentioned his close relationships with defensive tackle Chris Jones, former Chiefs defensive back Chris Lammons, punter Tommy Townsend and the staff members who took care of the equipment and the facility."

He also talks about his relationship with Veach.https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/...each-andy-reid

Class act.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:50 PM 06-09-2023
Guy was just a loudmouth who had a high motor drive (in the playoffs). Nothing special and easily replaced.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:06 PM 06-09-2023
They drafted defensive ends in the 1st round back to back years, re-did his deal and then dumped him
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:29 AM 06-10-2023
Bounty Gate in Denver, will be following Russy around with a roll of paper towels. Watch your step Frank
[Reply]
stevieray 06:47 AM 06-10-2023
Welp, that's a shame.

Moving on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:22 AM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Class act.
No he is not. How many games did he miss because of stomach issues? Later on he admitted to still drinking, a lot, despite missing games with stomach issues. He stopped drinking heavily and he didn't miss a game.

He chose getting flat out drunk over playing on Sunday. Thats not a class act.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:44 AM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No he is not. How many games did he miss because of stomach issues? Later on he admitted to still drinking, a lot, despite missing games with stomach issues. He stopped drinking heavily and he didn't miss a game.

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:47 AM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

I was just referring to how he's handled not being brought back, as opposed to how Tyreek handled it, not his health issues.
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:05 AM 06-10-2023
Employee makes a contribution on a couple projects. Wants a raise that the current employer can't justify, and takes a job with a competitor for more money. Happens every day in America.

No hard feelings for Frank Clark. Will miss seeing him in the playoffs. Look forward to seeing him banging the drum at a home game someday.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:38 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I was just referring to how he's handled not being brought back, as opposed to how Tyreek handled it, not his health issues.
Be patient.

It took Tyreek a couple months to start saying "Kansas City Qu-eefs" (word filter changes it to Chiefs)
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:49 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Be patient.

It took Tyreek a couple months to start saying "Kansas City Qu-eefs" (word filter changes it to Chiefs)
Frank isn't good enough to talk shit. If Frank talks shit, then we just say "dude, you fucking suck." Can't do that with Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:38 AM 06-12-2023
I will hate him as soon as I see him wearing that filthy orange jersey but not that much tbh.

Jamaal is the one guy I can’t get over that went there. That was just straight up bullshit. Probably bc he was all of our favorite players before the Andy Reid era.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:17 AM 06-12-2023
Man, David Tyree cost the Giants nothing to acquire or play, he made a DEFINITIVE play to actually win a Super Bowl (unlike Clark), and I don't think Giants fans made as much of a big deal over his release as some of you are for Clark.

David Tyree is the kind of player who does jack shit until the playoffs that you wish a fond farewell to. Not Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 06-12-2023
Man, David Tyree cost the Giants nothing to acquire or play, he made a DEFINITIVE play to actually win a Super Bowl (unlike Clark), and I don't think Giants fans made as much of a big deal over his release as some of you are for Clark.

David Tyree is the kind of player who does jack shit until the playoffs that you wish a fond farewell to. Not Frank fucking Clark.
Wylie was a street free agent who cost asswipe money and started 60+ games here. He played generally credible football (better than Clark did) while playing the game of his life in the Super Bowl.

Ain't anybody looking to put HIM in the ring of honor. People were looking to organize a parade when he went to Washington.

The Clark shit started from the moment we traded for him and it just never let up. So many people simply wanted him to be decent so badly that they ignored all evidence to the contrary and just started making up narratives on the fly to claim he was.
[Reply]
wazu 10:31 AM 06-12-2023

In our two championship seasons Clark played in 6 playoff games. In those games he had 7.5 sacks, and 11 QB hits. That's a pretty fucking massive contribution when it mattered most.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up