ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things I think it's time for:
Chris Meck 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
1. You can't trot Ammendola out again. You just can't. It'd be mutiny. I don't care what you do, you have to cut him and sign someone else. I'd go for two every time and have Reid kick off before I did that again.

2. Justin Watson needs way more snaps. Yes, he could've caught that one ball today, but he's big, he's fast, hes a physical match-up problem, and he usually catches the ball. He was inches away from another big TD today. Play him.

3. It's time to get Pacheco more touches. The midget squad isn't getting it done. It's not all their fault, but at least Pacheco is big and strong enough to maybe break some tackles.

4. It's time to bench Wylie. Wanegho can't be worse, and might have upside. Just do it, for accountability's sake if nothing else.

5. I think it's time to force feed more snaps to Moore. I don't want him returning punts anymore. Put Hardman there, you know what Hardman is, and he's not a route running WR. At least he might break a PR.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:27 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

I love how you treat GMing like Madden.

They should've just traded from 31 to the top 12 huh? Do you know what teams specifically were willing to trade that far back? Do you know what the asking price was?

JFC you're a moron.
They traded that high for Mahomes, certainly could for a left tackle.

Right back at you bitch.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:30 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
They traded that high for Mahomes, certainly could for a left tackle.

Right back at you bitch.
You didn't answer any of my questions you fucking retard.

Again, do you know which teams in the top 12 were even willing to trade all the way back to 31? Do you know what the asking price was?

It doesn't work how you think it does.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:31 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Win from the pocket. Always.

The other stuff is great and there when needed. Win in there first.
There's a difference between winning from the pocket, which he's always done, and forcing him to be something he's not.

2 years of "Mahomes needs to dink and dunk. Take what the defense gives him".

Meanwhile...."OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE ALLEN/HERBERT SQUEEZE THAT 50 YARD BOMB BETWEEN TWO DEFENDERS!?"

At what point did we decide Mahomes needs to dink and dunk while the rest of the league is trying to emulate vintage Mahomes, and having success while doing it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 AM 09-26-2022
Well, we don't have any high end talent at WR. That's a pretty significant part of that equation.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:33 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's a difference between winning from the pocket, which he's always done, and forcing him to be something he's not.

Meanwhile...."OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE ALLEN/HERBERT SQUEEZE THAT 50 YARD BOMB BETWEEN TWO DEFENDERS!?"

At what point did we decide Mahomes needs to dink and dunk while the rest of the league is trying to emulate vintage Mahomes, and having success while doing it.
I agree and to be fair Mahomes was right to get moving yesterday. OBJ at LT is a disaster and I don't think that's going to change.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:33 AM 09-26-2022

Fuck EB. The whole idea that he needs to make Patrick more like a traditional QB is retarded. Let him do what he does best. That is what makes him the most dangerous. As he ages he will naturally become more of the pocket QB.
[Reply]
Best22 11:34 AM 09-26-2022

After the Super Bowl loss?

“If he had just stayed in the pocket he could’ve done this and this and this.”

I’m not disagreeing with you here, but I think it may go back to that. Just throwing it out there
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:34 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That’s where I was going.

Even Hardman’s biggest critics normally acknowledge what he can do well. He’s absolutely capable of big returns. If he isn’t going to catch 70 passes this year, then we might as well accept him for what he is and use him to his strengths.
IIRC, it was hardman that broke a huge return during the Texans divisional game that sparked our comeback. He really should be the returner because he sucks as a receiver.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:34 AM 09-26-2022
I'm not down with moving Thuney. And I guarantee OBJ isn't down with playing RT.

Not sure what they do midseason but at this point, I'd trot one of the young guys out there and just see what you have.
[Reply]
O.city 11:37 AM 09-26-2022

I dont' want him to dink and dunk at all.

Throw it all over. From the pocket.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:38 AM 09-26-2022
Who gives a fuck what that schmuck is or isn't down with? If he wants to be a fat bitch and throw a hissy fit, let him. He's only devaluing himself even further at that point and I'd be driving that point home to him and his agent at every available opportunity.
[Reply]
O.city 11:38 AM 09-26-2022
Guys it's week 3. You dont' start moving and blowing things up yet.

They were 3-4 thru week 8 last year and it was fine.

Yesterday sucked. Was a bad loss. Shit happens.

Move on and forward.
[Reply]
Best22 11:38 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
IIRC, it was hardman that broke a huge return during the Texans divisional game that sparked our comeback. He really should be the returner because he sucks as a receiver.
Yeah he’s so much faster than Moore. Atleast Hardman has a chance to house one

That 104 yarder against the Chargers in 2019 was pretty big as well
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:39 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Who gives a fuck what that schmuck is or isn't down with? If he wants to be a fat bitch and throw a hissy fit, let him. He's only devaluing himself even further at that point and I'd be driving that point home to him and his agent at every available opportunity.
At this point I don't even care to have him back anywhere near LT, he can either play where he fits best or move on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You missed my point.

He isn't going to let them move him to RT. Your only option, right now, is to bench him. And I'd be fine with that.

There's no scenario where OBJ is playing RT for this team, though.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up