ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 35
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****
Dante84 07:18 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Cook was the third-most valuable safety in college football in 2021 #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/PpjLYjZwK5

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:25 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What, no mention of BoPete Key.....I mean, Joshua Williams?

(that oughta do it...)
He's going to find out where you live, you know.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:26 PM 10-06-2022

(that oughta do it...)
Lol I honestly forgot about him.

He has as much upside as any of our young DBs, but at least we know Watson leapfrogged him partly due to him being a legitimate 7th round steal, and not just by default because Williams is struggling.

Pest might legitimately kill you though.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:28 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It feels like I've seen one of these for all of our DB's not named Justin Reid. The entire secondary has been low-key playing really well this season.
Our secondary is young, fast, deep, and they like to hit. And our LBs are a major plus. And we have Chris Jones. This defense is on the verge of being scary good. One stud DE to replace Clark and we could be the best defense in the league.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:36 PM 10-06-2022
Nate Taylor said on the Times Ours Pod back in July that Bryan Cook looked like Daniel Sorenson when he was younger, so basically that he is confirmed that he was competent and did not mess up assignments.

Sorenson was washed last year. His athleticism just fell off a cliff and it killed him bc he used to be able to hide deficiencies that way but now could not.

Cook has been competent on defense which is about all you can ask for from a rookie in his first real action.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:42 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol I honestly forgot about him.

He has as much upside as any of our young DBs, but at least we know Watson leapfrogged him partly due to him being a legitimate 7th round steal, and not just by default because Williams is struggling.

Pest might legitimately kill you though.
Watson : Williams :: Charvarius Ward : Tremon Smith
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:53 PM 10-06-2022

(that oughta do it...)

via GIPHY

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:08 PM 10-06-2022

[Reply]
JPH83 02:50 PM 10-06-2022
I've been meaning to s**t on The Franchise for Williams...but I still think he's going to be really good! That secondary COULD be ridiculous
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:59 PM 10-06-2022
I can hardly tell who is who among the rookie DBs, unless I see the name on the backs of their jerseys. They're all big, fast, and physical. There seems to be a shit ton of "J"s too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:00 PM 10-06-2022
This picture shows the look in the The Franchise’s eyes when someone bad mouths Joshua Williams:

So we've officially found this year's camp hype player: Josh Williams CB. #ChiefsKingdom do you think it holds and he starts over McDuffie, Sneed, Fenton, & Lonnie Johnson? #ChiefsCamp #Chiefs #chiefstrainingcamp pic.twitter.com/BROU6O3buB

— All Chief'd Up!  (@AllChiefdUp) July 30, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 03:40 PM 10-06-2022
Watson : Williams :: Charvarius Ward : Tremon Smith
Nah.

Williams just has 3 good corners (4 when McDuffie) comes back ahead of him.

No shame not getting reps in this secondary.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:40 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I can hardly tell who is who among the rookie DBs, unless I see the name on the backs of their jerseys. They're all big, fast, and physical. There seems to be a shit ton of "J"s too.
Well if he's actually on the field I know who it's NOT....
[Reply]
Chiefsbroker 04:12 PM 10-06-2022
I sometimes wonder if cook will be the best out of all of them
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:07 PM 10-06-2022
Getting McDuffy and Gay back and then if Joshua Williams starts to turn on the light...

our defense might be incredible by the end of the season. It's already incredible against the run.
[Reply]
FAX 06:37 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
When you can look at a player and just tell he's gonna be a badass.......

It seems to me that, if Bigfoot encountered this guy in the forest, Bigfoot would whimper and voluntarily tear down one of Bigfoot's favorite stick teepee deals thereby surrendering the territory.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 17 of 35
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up