ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 172
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:59 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Ironically the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" really needs an editor. The writing in that article is terrible.
I'm sure you'd rather read the perfectly edited prose of Adam Teicher while Brooke Pryor churns out another PC Pulitzer candidate with her dripping, meaty haunches draped nattily over your naked back. It's the only way she can cure her writer's block. That and a 12er from Krispy Kreme.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:00 AM 02-17-2022
IF this wasnt at least partially true, there would be no "they are meeting soon" and him not having a contract for next year at this point. Something is definitely off.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I hear EB is still pissed because of the Wasp play call and has wanted to insert his dominance.
Can't do it to women anymore.
[Reply]
BigRock 12:02 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fucking owned!!
Trends are numbered, dopey. What's trending under FOR YOU is just based on your interests.

How do you not know this?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
This video doesn't actually support the story telling of the medium article because it was presented in medium as multiple voices coming through the head phones and immediately after an EB play call
It supports the idea that the playcalls coming in late was a symptom that didn't clear all year and reared up against in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Trends are numbered, dopey. What's trending under FOR YOU is just based on your interests.

How do you not know this?
It's trending for me just under Sauron which means this is powerful indeed.

One Editorial Board To Rule Them All!
[Reply]
xztop123 12:11 AM 02-17-2022
The thing I disliked about our offense was the lack of jet sweeps and rpo and gimmick plays. It’s like in big games we go back to 3-5 step drop pocket passes. And our gadget plays are reserved for opening series of regular season games
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-17-2022
Legacy media will continue to shit on this well into the morning.

EB is not to be cast as the villain. It destroys their narrative that he is being oppressed.

This is an inverse of the Tyreek Hill situation. EB broke Mahomes' arm.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 12:14 AM 02-17-2022
Yea, or maybe they just have journalistic standards that require more than one source and corroboration before they put a hit piece on someone's livelihood. Every fact and frankly conclusion needs to be extremely well supported when you publish a piece like this. Like I said, I hope you have real sources, and more than just a "family member of a prominent member of the offense" who may have an agenda.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 AM 02-17-2022
Thanks professor cronkite.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 12:17 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Yea, or maybe they just have journalistic standards that require more than one source and corroboration before they put a hit piece on someone's livelihood. Every fact and frankly conclusion needs to be extremely well supported when you publish a piece like this. Like I said, I hope you have real sources, and more than just a "family member of a prominent member of the offense" who may have an agenda.
:-) You can't be talking about the Main Stream Media!
[Reply]
cdcox 12:17 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It supports the idea that the playcalls coming in late was a symptom that didn't clear all year and reared up against in the AFCCG.
It was on the sideline when the Chiefs didn't have the ball. The video had no context to support the contention related to multiple voices in the headset (medium narrative) or (your now changed narrative) coming in late.

The medium article is a narrative. The video is evidence. The evidence is not very well aligned with the narrative.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:21 AM 02-17-2022
:-) OK Sherlock.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:22 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
If the scripted plays worked, and then EB play calls failed all season. The question in my mind is: Does AR even need a OC at all?
Mental processing speed declines with age more than processing power.

An analogy would be speed chess. Mostly a young man’s game. Where as full on unlimited time chess can be anyone of any age.

Scripted plays are like slow chess. Real live game is speed chess
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
:-) You can't be talking about the Main Stream Media!
Angie Ricono is Nightfyre's pick for Pulitzer
[Reply]
Page 17 of 172
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up