ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
Coach 09:56 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I still think it's too far out to really say exactly what the temps are going to be. It's going to be cold, but there's a shit ton of difference between 15 and 0.

I'm sitting in 242 with my son. Getting tickets was an adventure. OTWP was right - I clearly misjudged this ticket market.

Massive props to IA_Chiefs_Fan for attempting to get me seats during the STH presale. What a standup guy - wasn't willing to take anything over face value. Even though Ticketmaster bit dick today, his efforts were massively appreciated.
I think it will drop down once the day gets closer and the weather holds up in terms of 0 to 5 degrees range.

Plus, stubhub and ticketmaster is way overpriced. Not worth it right now.
[Reply]
loochy 10:05 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! My plane gets in from San Diego at 10:15 pm Saturday night. I have lived in San Diego now for 20 years. Anything below 50 seems cold to me. I will have to shit my pants to stay warm.

You'll just make a poopcicle
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:58 PM 01-14-2019
They're saying it might be the coldest game at Arrowhead EVER?

Glad I used to live there and have a decent amount of cold gear still. I think. SHit Believe I may have donated the boots. nuthooks
[Reply]
007 11:18 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
They're saying it might be the coldest game at Arrowhead EVER?

Glad I used to live there and have a decent amount of cold gear still. I think. SHit Believe I may have donated the boots. nuthooks
Those toes are pretty damned important. Better get something.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:43 PM 01-14-2019
I was at both of the coldest games ever last year. If the forcast holds I think we're going to win. Tyreek will get loose for a deep td, plus a return td. Michel will get a ton of yards and a couple of fumbles. Justin Houston gets a strip sack return for a TD. Kelce plays defense and gets a pick on the backup qb's hail Mary to win the game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:06 AM 01-15-2019
I have legit cold weather gear, I spend a lot of time in Canada. I have skied for 3 days when the daytime high was 0 and been fine. The main things are to wear outer layers that wind can't penetrate, and to keep all your skin covered. If you do that, you'll be ok. Also, don't cheap out on the boots.

You don't want to over dress though, because if you sweat under all of that, eventually you'll be freezing.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:56 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! My plane gets in from San Diego at 10:15 pm Saturday night. I have lived in San Diego now for 20 years. Anything below 50 seems cold to me. I will have to shit my pants to stay warm.
Nah.

Antifreeze. Drink lots and lots of antifreeze.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:08 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Nah.

Antifreeze. Drink lots and lots of antifreeze.
^
[Reply]
penguinz 04:15 AM 01-15-2019
Highly possible of 7+ inches out of this storm.
[Reply]
007 04:17 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Highly possible of 7+ inches out of this storm.
Fortunately thats Friday night.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:35 AM 01-15-2019
I was at the Chiefs/Titans game (2016 IIRC)

We had an ice storm the night before, and the temp was -4 at kickoff.

So cold nobody wanted to go. I had ST, but 3rd party tix were being sold for $2. Stadium was so empty they let everyone migrate to the lower level front rows.

I was bundled up like I was living in Antarctica.

I drank a lot of Crown Royal last wkn tailgating. Kept my ass warm. Plan on doing it again for sure.
[Reply]
007 04:48 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I was at the Chiefs/Titans game (2016 IIRC)

We had an ice storm the night before, and the temp was -4 at kickoff.

So cold nobody wanted to go. I had ST, but 3rd party tix were being sold for $2. Stadium was so empty they let everyone migrate to the lower level front rows.

I was bundled up like I was living in Antarctica.

I drank a lot of Crown Royal last wkn tailgating. Kept my ass warm. Plan on doing it again for sure.
That game is the reason I know I'll be fine at this game. Same clothes with a better sock liner.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:22 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
That game is the reason I know I'll be fine at this game. Same clothes with a better sock liner.
Yeah, that's kinda my thinking too. I do worry that just being at night might make it a little colder (iirc the Titans game was actually a pretty sunny day), but I think that's probably balanced by the fact that we'll all have a lot more adrenaline for the AFCCG against the Patriots.
[Reply]
007 05:35 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yeah, that's kinda my thinking too. I do worry that just being at night might make it a little colder (iirc the Titans game was actually a pretty sunny day), but I think that's probably balanced by the fact that we'll all have a lot more adrenaline for the AFCCG against the Patriots.
The hardest thing about weather like this is going to the damn bathroom.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:51 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
The hardest thing about weather like this is going to the damn bathroom.
https://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/
[Reply]
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up