Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 01:57 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Okay? You said Rodgers had everything handed to him. He didn't. You can hate Rodgers...that's fine. I hate him as well.
He did!

They have a great team dude. They had HFA. I mean he literally had a golden opportunity to get to the SB the last 2 years and choked. He choked. Nobody else.

His defense picked off Brady 3X in the 2nd half and he could have ran into the end zone. Then they hold Jimmy G to less than 10 points in offense in horrible conditions that favor Rodgers and he still choked.

I mean come on dude. Come on
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:58 PM 03-08-2022
I’d see what the Hawks would want for Lockett.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:59 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He did!

They have a great team dude. They had HFA. I mean he literally had a golden opportunity to get to the SB the last 2 years and choked. He choked. Nobody else.

His defense picked off Brady 3X in the 2nd half and he could have ran into the end zone. Then they hold Jimmy G to less than 10 points in offense in horrible conditions that favor Rodgers and he still choked.

I mean come on dude. Come on
Never said he didn't choke because he did. But that offense should be way better than it is outside of Adams and Jones.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:01 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You would say that with any deal.
Man, I've always really liked Russel Wilson but that seems to be too much to give up for an aging QB. But I guess you should get a few good years out of him. Hope it works out for you. No, not really. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:02 PM 03-08-2022
This you RunKC?

If I’m Rodgers I try like hell to get out of there next Spring. The Packers are good at building an OL.

After that nothing else.

I would push for Miami if I was him

[Reply]
Chieftain 02:03 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We currently have a problem with the defense that needs to be fixed.
Bungholes made the SB with an average defense.
Teams nead to fear us again, more than ever. Draft Jameson Williams or Drake London in the 1st round and spend the rest of the draft on defense.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:03 PM 03-08-2022
Broncos had to make a move and I think they did alright considering.
Going to make for fireworks in the AFC West.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:05 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I was willing to give up three #1's for Big Russ, so this is a steal to me.

He's 5 years younger than Rodgers.
Well. You gave up more.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:09 PM 03-08-2022
Russ couldn't take down Jimmy G, Jared Goff/Matt Stafford, or Kylr Murray in his own division

he is going to be runner up to Mahomes, Herbert, and maybe Carr if the Raiders get their shit together

I love seeing the Donkey fans have some hope, it really hits home when the reality crashes down that they still suck and won't be shit for decades. Nice try though losers
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 02:09 PM 03-08-2022
Broncos gave up too much for a quarterback that is declining, Seahawks got a nice haul
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:11 PM 03-08-2022
One thing to consider in regards to Wilson's play last year is I doubt his finger was ever healthy when he came back.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:11 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The trade is probably pretty fair and this is the rate for relatively top tier QBs.

The question is do some of Wilson's stumbles this last season imply he's on the decline or will he be able to thrive with a much more balanced Denver team?

Unfortunately I lean toward the latter. Competent QB play from the Broncos isn't something we've seen from them in forever. And with Williams in the backfield, solid receivers, and a good defense, I don't think this should be celebrated by Chiefs fans.

Pretty sure we weren't winning that late season game in Denver had it been Wilson behind center instead of Lock.
While true, Fangio had that D playing at a very high level. I think the D takes a step back. Also think they really hurt their current future with no 1-s or 2-s in the next 2 drafts. Wilson is still good, but he’s stepping into a whole new system he has to learn, new players he has to gel with, and idk how the Dungkeys make more additions to the roster with no draft picks in the first 2 rounds the next 2 seasons.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This you RunKC?
That was true at the time. 100%. Fortunately they figured shit out. Their draft picks of DB’s sucked but Joe Barry was an amazing hire for them.

Rasul Douglas-trash to prized corner (who will get paid)
De’Vondre Campbell-breakout star player (who will get paid)
Rashan Gary-breakout season

Amazing what happens when you hire great coaches?

Now compare it to Russell Wilson. The Seahawks have been a bottom tier franchise since they blew the SB.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:14 PM 03-08-2022
That was true at the time. 100%. Fortunately they figured shit out. Their draft picks of DB’s sucked but Joe Barry was an amazing hire for them.

Rasul Douglas-trash to prized corner (who will get paid)
De’Vondre Campbell-breakout star player (who will get paid)
Rashan Gary-breakout season

Amazing what happens when you hire great coaches?

Now compare it to Russell Wilson. The Seahawks have been a bottom tier franchise since they blew the SB.
:-)

YOUR narrative surrounding entire Packers organization changed in one year, and it got them the same results at the end of the day?

Wow!
[Reply]
TEX 02:14 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
Broncos gave up too much for a quarterback that is declining, Seahawks got a nice haul
IMO Seattle didn't get enough. If I'm Denver, I walk away happy.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 66
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up