ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 24
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:59 PM 09-27-2023
I thought the council scene in this week's episode was community theater level acting, particularly Senator Xiono. He was awful.

I liked the rest of the episode though.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:54 PM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I thought the council scene in this week's episode was community theater level acting, particularly Senator Xiono. He was awful.

C-ThroughtheplotarmorThreepio showing up with the ultimate UNO Reverse card with orders from Leia was ham fisted, even if it really was cool to see Threepio out of the blue.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:32 PM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

Objection lol
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:34 PM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Is there 8 episodes?

It really is a shame. He is damn good. When he stood there after getting bombed by the droid, thinking, "****" was just great. Stevenson deserves more credit than he'll ever get.
Eight, yeah. And we still don’t have a clue why he’s doing what he’s doing.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:36 PM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Eight, yeah. And we still don’t have a clue why he’s doing what he’s doing.
The deep cut SW nerds are going nuts with the thought of the power he's looking for is

Spoiler!

[Reply]
trndobrd 05:59 AM 09-28-2023
Predictions for the final episode?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:10 AM 09-28-2023
Man this is a tough room. People bitching about minor stuff instead of just relaxing and enjoying the show.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Seriously? :-)

There's nothing wrong with that. We've seen it in canon before. Vader did it to the Inquisitor. Palpatine barely used a lightsaber all.

He was fighting what amounts to a poorly trained Padawan. He has massive experience.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And the plot armor's starting to get boring as well. I don't care about any of the fights between the 3 main good guys or 2 secondary antagonists because whatever happens, they're all gonna come out of it alive.
I'm not so sure. I felt like any of them could have died in the last episode. Especially punk rock darkside. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Man this is a tough room. People bitching about minor stuff instead of just relaxing and enjoying the show.
How dare anybody be critical!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 AM 09-28-2023
I agree with the New Republic Council scene being Community Theater.

I don't know quite how they've managed to cock it up, but the scenes in Return of the Jedi on Home One, during the briefing with Mon Mothma...they just cannot recapture that magic.

Something about the feel of the way they're shooting the New Republic scenes is just "off." I still like the scenes, but they could do better.

Andor seems to capture that feel better.

It might be because Filoni is going for more of a cartoonish style given the source material here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The witch ladies are wonky. They're just a plot device at this point. Thrawn: YO BITCHES Find her... OK, cool. Maybe something will come of that, IDK, but it was really fucking wonky.
I can't believe ANYONE doesn't like the Nightsisters. They were ALWAYS wonky even in the cartoons. I think the live action version is completely tolerable and believable. I love their little death stars. :-)

They feel like a very natural evolution of Thrawn using C'baoth for his own purposes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm all about it. It hit its stride and I'm invested.

But fight choreography is irking me for whatever reason. I mean other than some of the aspects being rubbish.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 09-28-2023

Obi-Wan's teachings to Anakin are meant to be taken unequivocally, and are DEFINITELY not indicative of a Jedi Order losing grasp of it's basic tenets of knowledge and defense and becoming overly reliant on weapons leading to their downfall

— Kyle Katarn (@Ky1eKatarn) September 28, 2023

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:45 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Predictions for the final episode?
Lots to button up. I would assume it ends with everyone arriving back in the "original" galaxy and is left on a cliffhanger for the 2nd season. They also have to address their plans for Baylan Skoll since the actor that played him died recently.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 24
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up