ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 256
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:03 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Another possibility is that the chicken thought it was Thomas Hearns meditating before the big fight. I also considered that.

FAX
Are you sure that the chicken wasn't just realizing how many tasty dishes it's a part of, and pondering the philosophical implications of whether it has led a life that has added greater value to the world than that?
[Reply]
Dante84 09:05 AM 06-24-2019
I have a question. Again not challenging, just curious.

Where and when was the exact origin of the Espinal / FBI investigation? Seems like a *huge* fucking deal, but I can’t remember who had the source or what the story was.
[Reply]
philfree 09:06 AM 06-24-2019
There is no telling how much in endorsements the false narrative reporting has cost Hill. That's money that he'll never have access to again. He needs to sue the hell out the people who ran with the lies. That will be the only way he can recover the money he'll have lost.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:07 AM 06-24-2019
Sooo...

...he good?
[Reply]
O.city 09:10 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
There is no telling how much in endorsements the false narrative reporting has cost Hill. That's money that he'll never have access to again. He needs to sue the hell out the people who ran with the lies. That will be the only way he can recover the money he'll have lost.
With laws being what they are, i'm not sure what he could really do against the media.

We have some lawyers here that would probably have some kind of idea?
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:11 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
That tape leaked to KCTV5 will be all any media outlet would have to produce.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:14 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
With laws being what they are, i'm not sure what he could really do against the media.

We have some lawyers here that would probably have some kind of idea?
I'd have to go over every article in detail to be 100% confident in this, but I bet you'd find that the FACTS presented in the articles have all been correct.

Tyreek is UNDER INVESTIGATION for abuse.
His son broke his arm which MIGHT BE a part of the investigation.
A SOURCE SAYS...

Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:22 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Post 15 and 17 seem to be decent recaps.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...4&postcount=15

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...7&postcount=17
Wheres the game changer information? Wheres the bombshell information that changes everything? Just seems to me to be more ancillary information.
[Reply]
philfree 09:26 AM 06-24-2019
"They" ran with the narrative that the child's arm was broken from abuse and Tyreek did it. That's what they said the investigation was about and it wasn't about that. I don't disagree with what you guys are saying though. He has lost a ton of money because of the lies though.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:28 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Wheres the game changer information? Wheres the bombshell information that changes everything? Just seems to me to be more ancillary information.
You'd have to take that up with others, maybe the OP.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:30 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd have to go over every article in detail to be 100% confident in this, but I bet you'd find that the FACTS presented in the articles have all been correct.

Tyreek is UNDER INVESTIGATION for abuse.
His son broke his arm which MIGHT BE a part of the investigation.
A SOURCE SAYS...

Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing.
Richard Jewell's name comes to mind.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 AM 06-24-2019
lol

I don't think the Chiefs are done paying the media back for their betrayal....
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:33 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lol

I don't think the Chiefs are done paying the media back for their betrayal....
You think the NFL will let that happen?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:41 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's very unusual for a *media organization* to lose a libel or slander case, but that could be changing. Court watchers have observed that some more conservative members of the Supreme Court seem open to re-visiting the issue and possibly overturning the libel standard set in Sullivan v NYTimes.
[Reply]
Grim 09:44 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just seems to me to be more ancillary information.
It is.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 256
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up