ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 488
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:48 PM 03-17-2022
I am no longer for any high end FA signings at this point. Sign young guys, keep your draft picks and fight it out that way. Trying to keep up with this madness is only going to fuck this team over long term.

No fucking thanks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:49 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I am no longer for any high end FA signings at this point. Sign young guys, keep your draft picks and fight it out that way. Trying to keep up with this madness is only going to fuck this team over long term.

No fucking thanks.
They're going to need a few free agents - they don't have to be stars but this team still needs bodies.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:50 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Whatever Veach’s plan was originally entering this offseason… might be time to change course considering the nuclear arms race going on in the AFC West.
The Adams contract will force them to pay more for Tyreek than they wanted to. Guess we will see what Veach is able to do beyond that.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:51 PM 03-17-2022
Nothing anybody else does should change anything we do. We just need to stick with our plan and trust the process.

If they always planned to get a guy like Danielle Hunter, then go get him.

If they want to focus on the draft and get aggressive there, do that.

Absolutely no reason to alter the course.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:51 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I am no longer for any high end FA signings at this point. Sign young guys, keep your draft picks and fight it out that way. Trying to keep up with this madness is only going to **** this team over long term.

No ****ing thanks.
You were originally? Expensive free agents aren't going to win you a title anyway. Drafting well and signing good, cost-efficient talent is the way to go.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:51 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're going to need a few free agents - they don't have to be stars but this team still needs bodies.
And that’s fine. Get guys that are young and you think fit the future of this team.

No Za’Darius Smith. No Landry. I don’t want guys that are going to be gone in 2-3 years.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:51 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You were originally? Expensive free agents aren't going to win you a title anyway. Drafting well and signing good, cost-efficient talent is the way to go.
To a point, yes. But this time is complete chaos right now.
[Reply]
TTUMahomes5 05:52 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Adams turns 30 this year.

Would anybody really give up draft picks and 28 per for a 30 year old WR?
I would, if we had the cap space and picks. This offense would dominate and get us another SB.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:52 PM 03-17-2022
The plus side with this is that between Godwin and Adams new deals….the Hill contract should get done fairly quickly.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:53 PM 03-17-2022
It’s all about drafting, QB play and coaching. We have the QB and coach. Drafting is good recently and needs to continue and we’ll be fine
[Reply]
-King- 05:54 PM 03-17-2022
The whole cap shit blindsided the fuck out of me. How was nobody talking about the chiefs cap issues before it became apparent we weren't going to sign people? I thought they structured Mahomes contract so they could easily restructure it to create room and be flexible. And yet a year in and cap issues are keeping us from being aggressive or even semi aggressive?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:55 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Adams turns 30 this year.

Would anybody really give up draft picks and 28 per for a 30 year old WR?
I would not support giving up what the Raiders gave up to get Adams, but he would put the Chiefs offense back in the stratospheric level they were at in 2018-2019.

For a team like the Raiders though he is a waste because he’s not going to elevate Carr’s ceiling.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:56 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
The whole cap shit blindsided the fuck out of me. How was nobody talking about the chiefs cap issues before it became apparent we weren't going to sign people? I thought they structured Mahomes contract so they could easily restructure it to create room and be flexible. And yet a year in and cap issues are keeping us from being aggressive or even semi aggressive?
The Mahomes contract isn't the issue. They can restructure it and free up a good chunk of money. Frank Clark is still a massive waste of money on this roster, even after the restructure with him.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by TTUMahomes5:
Everyone trying to keep up with keep up with us.
Fyp
[Reply]
staylor26 05:58 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-)

There is no cap issue preventing the Chiefs from making moves.

They are choosing not to so far.

There could be multiple reasons as to why that is.

JFC you people have zero patience for the offseason.
[Reply]
Page 169 of 488
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269 > Last »
Up