ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 256
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
kc79 06:46 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How many road games did Chiefs have in December
Do the players stay in a hotel the night before home games? Lol
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:50 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I would if my ex was attempting to extort me. Why do you think the State is limiting her custody? She ain’t squeaky clean.
Hold up a sec. Whoever Marty's source is isn't even committing to this. See the use of the word, "reportedly".

This is what SAUTO is talking about regarding what people consider "facts".

Right now, the petition for paternity and custody are fact.

KS trying to limit her custody? Rumor/gossip. Needs corroboration.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:53 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Hold up a sec. Whoever Marty's source is isn't even committing to this. See the use of the word, "reportedly".

This is what SAUTO is talking about regarding what people consider "facts".

Right now, the petition for paternity and custody are fact.

KS trying to limit her custody? Rumor/gossip. Needs corroboration.
She never had full custody of Zev since the investigation. I cannot comment regarding the newborns.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:55 PM 07-11-2019
She never had full custody of Zev since the investigation. I cannot comment regarding the newborns.
I'm reading his tweet as meaning that she's learned the state wants to limit her custody once the CPS case has concluded, and she's fighting it.

Maybe i'm wrong, apologies if so.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:00 PM 07-11-2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nity-of-twins/

Originally Posted by :
Tyreek Hill‘s former fiancee filed a court case Thursday seeking to prove the Chiefs receiver is the father of her newborn twins, the Kansas City Star reports. Crystal Espinal wants to establish supervised parenting time for him as well as child support.

The twins reside with Espinal and carry her last name, the petition states.

The filing, via the newspaper, also states that Espinal and Hill “are not married, never have been married, and do not intend to be married.”

Espinal’s legal counsel is Susanna Coxe, of SAFEHOME, an organization in the Kansas City area that supports survivors of domestic violence.

Only four months ago, Espinal and Hill were involved in a child abuse probe involving their then 3-year-old son. The child was removed from the custody of the parents, and it is unclear whether that status has changed, the newspaper reports.

Hill remains suspended from all team activities, and the league still could punish him under its Personal Conduct Policy.

He recently met with NFL investigators for eight hours in Kansas City and how and when Hill’s situation is resolved was PFT’s No. 13 storyline for 2019.

[Reply]
-King- 07:02 PM 07-11-2019
I would if my ex was attempting to extort me. Why do you think the State is limiting her custody? She ain’t squeaky clean.
The state took away custody from both of them...
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:07 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The very fact she’d file it means she knows they could be someone else’s.
I don’t agree on this. If she is seeking child support, more than likely she knows they are Tyreeks.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:18 PM 07-11-2019
Espinal’s legal counsel is Susanna Coxe, of SAFEHOME, an organization in the Kansas City area that supports survivors of domestic violence.

Ridiculous. Liar, not a Survivor. She has been painted as the victim from the start, with zero facts even though she is a blackmailer.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:29 PM 07-11-2019

Remember when we had no twitter? Those were simpler, gentler times indeed.

— Jeff Rosen (@jeff_rosen88) July 11, 2019

Be afraid motherfucker
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:33 PM 07-11-2019
simple jeff

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Ridiculous. Liar, not a Survivor. She has been painted as the victim from the start, with zero facts even though she is a blackmailer.
she is a psychopath
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:40 PM 07-11-2019
Tyreek never said he didn't want kids. He said he wished they never had sex and got pregnant basically saying he wished he wasnt stuck having her in his life. We have all seen how much he loves his son, says so in the same audio you think he says he doesnt want his kids.
That narrative needs stopped in its tracks immediately
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:49 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Tyreek never said he didn't want kids. He said he wished they never had sex and got pregnant basically saying he wished he wasnt stuck having her in his life. We have all seen how much he loves his son, says so in the same audio you think he says he doesnt want his kids.
Another false narrative from Casey D Bag Clark Jr in one of his rambling lies the other night.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:56 PM 07-11-2019
9:41 mark.

"I wish we didn't have kids. My life is supposed to be so much easier now."

10:27 mark.

"You can have him. You can have Zev. You can have the kids. I'll go have my own."

His words, and honestly he's better off without having any connection to that nutty broad.
[Reply]
-King- 07:59 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
The listening and reading comprehension on this board is at an all time low.
[Reply]
Page 169 of 256
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219 > Last »
Up