ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 210
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:39 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Cheifton05:
Cheifton is a reference to my nickname in high school and yes, it was spelled that way for a reason. That picture of Mahomes getting knocked on his ass is what he is all about. Everyone thought he was done. Finished. And a week later he rises to the occasion like a badass and torches Buffalo in the AFC Championship game. He was down, but NEVER out. If it bothers you or if you don't like what I have to say, simply hit the ignore button and POOF, I'll disappear.
Otherwise, I'll be here reading, posting, and cheering the men in red to another Super Bowl Run!
Phony.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 09:39 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
As far as what happened in college, it was most likely pretty terrible. But nobody is who they were at their worst moment. At least I sure hope not, because I've had some bad ones. His brain wasn't even totally formed yet.

The recent stuff is a whole lot murkier. She was obviously half-crazy and deliberately trying to bait him into saying something he'd regret, which he did. If you read the entire transcript (not the selectively-edited one Brooke Pryor first put out), he also pleads with her about how much he loves his son and would never abuse him. There would be no reason for him to do that if it wasn't sincere.

He's obviously got some demons, and maybe he was being too rough with his son, which could have been how he was raised. But I don't think there's any doubt that he loves his son. I totally disagree that he's a scumbag human being.
"His brain wasn't even totally formed yet"??? ohh, ok. Makes sense then. Who cares that he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. His brain was still developing so obviously he gets a pass. Brilliant! If that pregnant girl was your daughter, would you still blame it on his underdeveloped brain and welcome him into your family with open arms? I mean, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Right?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:43 AM 10-08-2021
"His brain wasn't even totally formed yet"??? ohh, ok. Makes sense then. Who cares that he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. His brain was still developing so obviously he gets a pass. Brilliant! If that pregnant girl was your daughter, would you still blame it on his underdeveloped brain and welcome him into your family with open arms? I mean, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Right?
Yes, everyone deserves a chance at redemption. You aren't your worst moment.

They've done studies on psychological traits that show people have no more in common with themselves from 10 or 20 years ago than they do with a random person. People change. If he didn't change he would still be abusing her, and no one is accusing him of that.

I've had a woman in my life who would deliberately try to goad me into yelling at her whenever we had an argument. Because once I yelled at her, now that was the whole argument and I was in the wrong. She was really really good at pushing my buttons. It ****ing sucked. When I finally got immune to her manipulations, she lost her damn mind instead.

Obviously Crystal is like that based on the tapes. It doesn't ever excuse what he did. But it sure makes it a lot more understandable how it happened.

I don't think Hill is a chronic abuser scumbag. I think he's a hothead with anger management issues who lost his mind. There's a big difference.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
whatever you say Brooke.
Nah.

It's Crystal's dad.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:16 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I see one total scumbag in this thread and it's not Tyreek
Tyreek Hill is in this thread??!!!!!

TYREEK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:19 AM 10-08-2021
Cheifton is a reference to my nickname in high school and yes, it was spelled that way for a reason. That picture of Mahomes getting knocked on his ass is what he is all about. Everyone thought he was done. Finished. And a week later he rises to the occasion like a badass and torches Buffalo in the AFC Championship game. He was down, but NEVER out. If it bothers you or if you don't like what I have to say, simply hit the ignore button and POOF, I'll disappear.
Otherwise, I'll be here reading, posting, and cheering the men in red to another Super Bowl Run!
Take your one-day-old account and go lose some more super bowls. Fuckin' Bills fans.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 10:24 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Take your one-day-old account and go lose some more super bowls. ****in' Bills fans.
How do you come up with me being a Bills fan? Um...ok?
Didn't realize everyone was so emotionally invested to one dirtbag player.
I'll be watching the Chiefs curbstomp the Bills Sunday just like you will!!
[Reply]
jettio 10:30 AM 10-08-2021
How do you know what happened?

He works hard and treats people well and only one person has ever accused him of anything and it turns out that she was the one with no credibility. When the courts looked at this last situation, she was the one who had to do the work to earn back her parenting time.

You were not there, you do not know anything about the people involved.

He is a lot better person than you, that is for sure. He has built a track record. You show up here and you act like you saw Tyreek do something to some pregnant girl and you are a witness to bad behavior.

You were not there. You do not know shit.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 10:43 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
How do you know what happened?

He works hard and treats people well and only one person has ever accused him of anything and it turns out that she was the one with no credibility. When the courts looked at this last situation, she was the one who had to do the work to earn back her parenting time.

You were not there, you do not know anything about the people involved.

He is a lot better person than you, that is for sure. He has built a track record. You show up here and you act like you saw Tyreek do something to some pregnant girl and you are a witness to bad behavior.

You were not there. You do not know shit.
Umm...…..Unlike you, obviously, I'm able to use deductive logic and critical thinking to deduce that yes, he really is a scumbag. Why did I have to be there to determine this? He openly apologized to the fans and said what he did was incredibly wrong and that he let his emotions get in the way of his judgment in response to choking and then hitting his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. What else do you need to know?? Like I said, I'll pull for him while he's on the field but once he steps off, he's nothing but a ****ing scumbag lowlife. And I mean, regarding what Hill had to say about the 2nd incident (pattern anyone), this sure sounds legit!:
"Punching my son in the chest would probably refer to me teaching my son how to box," Hill said. "Cause we do got boxing gloves at our house. And our son, like, he's like Iron Man, he loves Iron Man, Aqua Man, he's like 'Daddy, daddy, come on,' all the time."
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:47 AM 10-08-2021
So one impulsive act makes someone a scumbag for life?

Also you're obviously a troll. You ignored my last reply when it didn't go the direction you liked. Standard troll behavior - just keep repeating the same nonsense about pulling for him on the field, don't engage on anything you can't respond to.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:47 AM 10-08-2021
Were you lurking this forum when the Tyreek "You need to be terrified" garbage went down?

Did you keep up with the inside source information that has come out since then?

And if you don't believe those sources to be reliable, how do you respond to the judge giving Tyreek full custody of his son? You know, the kid with the broken arm? When everybody got out their torches and pitchforks and exclaimed that Tyreek did it? Why the hell would a judge award FULL custody of that kid to somebody like Tyreek if he's the one who did it and other heinous crimes?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:48 AM 10-08-2021
He won't respond to the judge part because he has no answer.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:49 AM 10-08-2021
Ok mods, whos mult is it?
[Reply]
Cheifton05 10:51 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So one impulsive act makes someone a scumbag for life?

Also you're obviously a troll. You ignored my last reply when it didn't go the direction you liked. Standard troll behavior - just keep repeating the same nonsense about pulling for him on the field, don't engage on anything you can't respond to.
Ignored your last reply? ok. I'm sorry that I haven't responded to every single post in this thread. Let me respond to it now. If you hit a pregnant woman in the stomach, you do not deserve a 2nd chance. Your argument is one of the weakest arguments in the domestic violence arena that I've ever heard. I was dumfounded when I read it. IF that unborn child would have died (miscarriage) due to the punch to the stomach, Hill wouldn't even be playing football right now. He is beyond incredibly lucky and he knows it.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 10:52 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Were you lurking this forum when the Tyreek "You need to be terrified" garbage went down?

Did you keep up with the inside source information that has come out since then?

And if you don't believe those sources to be reliable, how do you respond to the judge giving Tyreek full custody of his son? You know, the kid with the broken arm? When everybody got out their torches and pitchforks and exclaimed that Tyreek did it? Why the hell would a judge award FULL custody of that kid to somebody like Tyreek if he's the one who did it and other heinous crimes?
Humans are fallible, even judges (Brock Turner case ring a bell anyone?). Again, I will ask the question, if you had a young daughter, would you let Hill date her? No one has yet to answer.
[Reply]
Page 169 of 210
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179 > Last »
Up