« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:51 PM 12-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
How exactly?

Does him being good in his 2nd year in your fantasy somehow cancel out criticism of him being unproductive in his rookie year?
In my 'fantasy'?

What fucking planet do you live on?

I told you fuckers way back in August not to expect big numbers, because rookie WR's rarely do in this system and he had four veterans in front of him that already know how to play NFL caliber football.

Will him being much more productive in year two CANCEL OUT CRITICISM of him being unproductive as a rookie?

No, but it will show those of you being overly critical of a rookie WR in a notoriously difficult offense to learn that you were being dumb-asses for being so overly critical in the first place.

Stupid, impatient, ignorant. All of those things.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:02 PM 12-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
The narratives here are just absurd.

Not to toot my own horn here, but way back before the season I said I doubted he'd put up big numbers this year.

But the idea that he's 'limited' in any way other than jump balls perhaps is nuts.

and even then, he's got long arms and huge hands and is a 'snatcher' not a body catcher, so I wouldn't say that's out of the question, either.

He's just digesting all of the pre and post snap reads right now. This is a VERY complicated offense for WR's, I don't know how many times some of you need to hear it. It's not nearly as simple as 'run the play diagram'.

He'll be fine. I have zero doubt. I think 'plus slot receiver' is his floor, and still think really good #2 with a full route tree is likely where he ends up, with an outside shot at a 'true #1'.

The athletic potential is all there, and by all accounts, he's a smart, hard workin kid.

Y'all dismiss youngsters way too quickly around here.
Not as fast as Tyreek or Hardman = limited apparently
[Reply]
-King- 03:17 PM 12-25-2022
:-) My God you guys took this thread personal.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:27 PM 12-25-2022
If Skyy turns out to be a good receiver, my excitement will always be dampened a bit because of his lack of production his rookie season.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:28 PM 12-25-2022
:-) My God you guys took this thread personal.
Not at all, just really irritating constantly having to argue with stupidity.

Your expectations (and many others' expectations) were always ridiculous. Every rookie is supposed to be an immediate game changing talent or they're shitty.

It's never that simple, and despite many years of allegedly watching football, here you still are, spouting the same stupid bullshit.

It's fucking exhausting. And there's too many of you to simply put on ignore. Your impatient, knee-jerk emotionally driven half-assed analysis based on a fraction of actual knowledge is irritating to have to constantly rebut.

You'd think that Brett Veach had assembled the 2022 Denver Broncos if you just read people's opinions here about any player on the team other than Mahomes or Kelce.

You'd think our coaching staff was shit, and the last three drafts were garbage, the entire defense needs fired, and Veach isn't fit to work at Mcdonald's.

It's fucking exhausting.
[Reply]
-King- 03:43 PM 12-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not at all, just really irritating constantly having to argue with stupidity.

Your expectations (and many others' expectations) were always ridiculous. Every rookie is supposed to be an immediate game changing talent or they're shitty.

It's never that simple, and despite many years of allegedly watching football, here you still are, spouting the same stupid bullshit.

It's fucking exhausting. And there's too many of you to simply put on ignore. Your impatient, knee-jerk emotionally driven half-assed analysis based on a fraction of actual knowledge is irritating to have to constantly rebut.

You'd think that Brett Veach had assembled the 2022 Denver Broncos if you just read people's opinions here about any player on the team other than Mahomes or Kelce.

You'd think our coaching staff was shit, and the last three drafts were garbage, the entire defense needs fired, and Veach isn't fit to work at Mcdonald's.

It's fucking exhausting.
Take a break then. Football discussions may not be for you.
[Reply]
philfree 03:46 PM 12-25-2022
We have experienced WRs and TEs so we haven't had to rush Skyy along. I think that's a positive in the long run.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:56 PM 12-25-2022
Take a break then. Football discussions may not be for you.
Yeah, maybe you're right.
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:01 PM 12-25-2022
People acting like he was a top 5 Pick out of the SEC or something.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:03 AM 12-26-2022
My argument for Moore isn't really much more than "I like him"...but I still do. When I've focused on his snaps it looks like a combination of being assigned to block, and being a later read. He still looks, to me, like he wins plenty enough. I could be wrong on him and i get why people are disappointed, but I'm hopeful he gets more chances next year and delivers.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:18 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
My argument for Moore isn't really much more than "I like him"...but I still do. When I've focused on his snaps it looks like a combination of being assigned to block, and being a later read. He still looks, to me, like he wins plenty enough. I could be wrong on him and i get why people are disappointed, but I'm hopeful he gets more chances next year and delivers.
I simply go to that Chargers game where he had to step up due to injuries and delivered
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:23 AM 12-26-2022
I’d like to see him utilized a little more on jet sweeps while Hardman is out.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:49 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
We have experienced WRs and TEs so we haven't had to rush Skyy along. I think that's a positive in the long run.
I’d buy that excuse if we were watching Hardman and even To why take the snaps over him. But the beneficiary has been freaking Justin Watson getting starters minutes over Moore and even MVS. Also, Toney has come in without hardly any time here and outproduced Moore when healthy.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:55 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
If Skyy turns out to be a good receiver, my excitement will always be dampened a bit because of his lack of production his rookie season.
You must be bored every week watching Mahomes light it up?
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:45 AM 12-26-2022
Skyy needs more opportunities and looking at the depth chart he is listed as behind JJSS not Watson.

I would also say that Toney needs more opportunites as well as he didn't see the field much either on Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 167 of 280
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up