ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 210
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:19 AM 07-07-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Even when legal it will probably be outlawed for most sports .

It is a performance enhancing drug for some people.

People take it to get over pain and allow you to compete and recovery more quickly. Hell it does wonders for cancer patients.

It is not just about getting high.

If allowed everyone not on it would be a competitive disadvantage depending on the sport
The reason the NHL took the lead and basketball and even football followed is because limiting the use of substances that can help athletes through physical pain and mental anxiety is beyond dumb. It's horrendous that Ricky Williams was shamed when all he was doing was dealing with crippling social anxiety.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:48 PM 07-07-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The reason the NHL took the lead and basketball and even football followed is because limiting the use of substances that can help athletes through physical pain and mental anxiety is beyond dumb. It's horrendous that Ricky Williams was shamed when all he was doing was dealing with crippling social anxiety.
I agree. But it will be tough to change the mind of most sports heads and they will list out the reasons why it is a enhancer.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:52 PM 07-07-2021
Sam Perkins proved long ago that marijuana was a PED.
[Reply]
TEX 02:09 PM 07-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Seems like the only one not complaining is her. She's taking it like a champ. Am impressed and have no doubt she feels like utter shit for letting herself, her fans, and her team down. Pulling her from the relay is suspect but I haven't read up on the reasoning. Relays are a pretty sycronized thing so maybe it's a flow issue after the absense.
Great points made here.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:08 PM 07-26-2021

Give that man his 99 rating!!! https://t.co/tnGEGbP91B

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:20 PM 07-26-2021
Oh good the ratings are being released. I look forward to Keenan Allen crying like a bitch again.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:49 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Oh good the ratings are being released. I look forward to Keenan Allen crying like a bitch again.
Lol what did he get last year that he was so butthurt about? 91 or something?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:40 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
So just to clarify, you’re talking about the Olympic “laws” right? It almost seemed like you were trying to insinuate that weed is still actually illegal, so that’s why I was pointing out that it’s not in most states that have jumped into this century.
I’m a big marijuana proponent, but if you know the rules before you sign up to compete. If you wanna participate, then you better be able to follow the rules.
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 07:24 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Donks probably have Thread topics like these:

What was your life like the last time the Broncos beat the Chiefs?

Ahhh, yessss ... It was WONDERFUL! .... :-) :-) :-) :-)

Thank you for such a pleasant trip down
Memory Lane!

Last time we beat the chefs was 2015, Week 2.... second win on a 7-0 start
(7th was a MNF win over Rodgers & Pack, a game I humbly anointed one of the 10 best reg.season games in Broncos NFL history)

Shortly thereafter, though ... Peyton broke down with shoulder issues, torn plantar fascia, and more ... making room for Brock Osweiler to perform the one thing in his whole life he'll tell his grandkids about - he ably kept Peyton's seat warm.

That's when the historic 2015 Broncos defense took over ... the 16 defensive players that took the most snaps that year were ALL John Elway acquisitions!

And thus .....SB50

[Reply]
BroncoBuff 07:24 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Donks probably have Thread topics like these:

What was your life like the last time the Broncos beat the Chiefs?

Memory Lane!

(7th was a MNF win over Rodgers & Pack, a game I humbly anointed one of the 10 best reg.season games in Broncos NFL history)

Shortly thereafter, though ... Peyton broke down with shoulder issues, torn plantar fascia, and more ... making room for Brock Osweiler to perform the one thing in his whole life he'll tell his grandkids about - he ably kept Peyton's seat warm.

That's when the historic 2015 Broncos defense took over ... the 16 defensive players that took the most snaps that year were ALL John Elway acquisitions!

And thus .....SB50

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:27 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:

Memory Lane!

And thus .....SB50
Thread is tainted now.... Thanks
[Reply]
Bowser 12:31 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Oh good the ratings are being released. I look forward to Keenan Allen beginning his season long journey of crying like a bitch, yet again.
FIFY. You know I'm there for you.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:55 AM 07-27-2021

Thank you for such a pleasant trip down [/SIZE]Memory Lane![SIZE=2]
In the other thread, I welcomed you with open arms. But after seeing your prodigiously unnecessary use of colors, I formally rescind the invitation.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:52 PM 08-12-2021

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:51 PM 08-13-2021

Memory Lane!

And thus .....SB50
43-8
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:52 PM 08-28-2021

I know you not from here but I'm sure this applies all over the world scared money don't make no _______😬 https://t.co/l4o2OL9zdz

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) August 28, 2021

[Reply]
Page 166 of 210
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176 > Last »
Up