ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 189
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 06:51 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That's what I've been experiencing. I thought Sativa was the more stimulating strain that lead to that feeling. Perhaps not. Maybe I need to try Indica.
I've told this story before but i get engineers in with crazy eyes telling me they need to sleep and have been smoking indica for days and it wont work.

Often what they need is a super sativa that has the adderol effect of compartmentalizing all that shit running through their brains.

Then they can sleep naturally.

We hate the terms not because we don't get their value as gardening classifications. It's just that they are useless in determining everyone's high.

Durban Poison does not hit like Sour Diesel.

So we tend to lend you anecdotal stories and terpene profiles until either you or we get your habits.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:29 PM 03-13-2023
Im Chiefin yo
[Reply]
poolboy 07:31 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I've told this story before but i get engineers in with crazy eyes telling me they need to sleep and have been smoking indica for days and it wont work.

Often what they need is a super sativa that has the adderol effect of compartmentalizing all that shit running through their brains.

We hate the terms not because we don't get their value as gardening classifications. It's just that they are useless in determining everyone's high.

So we tend to lend you anecdotal stories and terpene profiles until either you or we get your habits.
Huh?
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:33 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That's what I've been experiencing. I thought Sativa was the more stimulating strain that lead to that feeling. Perhaps not. Maybe I need to try Indica.

Indica … in-da-couch
[Reply]
Katipan 07:41 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Huh?
I said it in my words, heres someone else's.

Originally Posted by :
This effectively helps the neurotransmitter hold in synapse long enough for the message to be sent and received. This results in improved communication and activity in the areas of the brain that operate with the help of norepinephrine and dopamine.

When the communication within your brain is improved with the help of stimulants, your focus, energy, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness are all improved, thus calming you down.

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:42 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Huh?
The suggestion is that they need a 100% landrace 24 week narrow leaf variety that hits you like a crack pipe.

or something like that , heh
[Reply]
poolboy 07:44 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
The suggestion is that they need a 100% landrace 24 week narrow leaf variety that hits you like a crack pipe.

or something like that , heh
got it. thanks
[Reply]
penguinz 07:48 PM 03-14-2023
Day two. Looking forward to another night of little sleep.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:46 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Day two. Looking forward to another night of little sleep.
You wouldn't do it if it wasn't worth it to you to do. So how can we help? Funny stories? 3 minutes in a corner with a vibrator?

Best part is just how high you're going to get after a week. Our tolerance really does reset.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:35 AM 03-15-2023

[Reply]
penguinz 10:38 AM 03-15-2023
You wouldn't do it if it wasn't worth it to you to do. So how can we help? Funny stories? 3 minutes in a corner with a vibrator?

Best part is just how high you're going to get after a week. Our tolerance really does reset.
Only worth it because it makes the wife happy.

Lowering on tolerance will be nice as well. Will also save a few dollars for a week or two until it has built back up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 AM 03-15-2023

That's me in many ways. Yeah, I'm a former adderall patient.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 AM 03-15-2023

I've been thinking about doing a reset. I'm getting to the point where I can vape continuously and not get overly high.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:32 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've been thinking about doing a reset. I'm getting to the point where I can vape continuously and not get overly high.
Depending on your body composition and your metabolism you can reset in as little as a couple of days.

The more body fat and the slower you metabolize the longer it takes.

I have even read about people that have an abundance of body fat and when they go on a diet and lose it quickly they feel slight effects of the thc being metabolized as the amount of fat is reduced.

For me if I go two days I notice a significant difference with tolerance. A week and I am almost back to when I would consume only occasionally.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Depending on your body composition and your metabolism you can reset in as little as a couple of days.

The more body fat and the slower you metabolize the longer it takes.

I have even read about people that have an abundance of body fat and when they go on a diet and lose it quickly they feel slight effects of the thc being metabolized as the amount of fat is reduced.

For me if I go two days I notice a significant difference with tolerance. A week and I am almost back to when I would consume only occasionally.
Yeah, as much as I consume, it probably wouldn't take long for me.

Interesting side note, though. I actually DID feel high for a period of time during my surgical stuff. I lost about 100 pounds total and even though I held off smoking during that period, I still felt the effects for quite a while.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 189
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176 > Last »
Up