ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 352
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:58 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This is absolutely true. And I fully delighted in the game last night
So did the entire arena full of Creighton, UNC, SDSU, STU & KU fans.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:40 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

I also don't run any smack because I've been on the other end of KU getting destroyed by scrubs.
My mindset is people aren't going to pull punches when Kansas loses, so it doesn't matter a ton if we rub it in a bit. If UK fan can't handle it, they should stay off the internet for a while, because it's going to be everywhere.

And 20 years ago when I'd get the inevitable texts after a Kansas loss from some douchebag Mizzou fan, I'd not so kindly tell them to fuck off in that moment.... these days I can laugh at the idiot players for playing like shit and move on.

So really, we're doing fans a favor by rubbing it in... develop the calluses faster, fuck feelings.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:40 AM 03-18-2022
To be fair, I'm still in shock.

I mean those athletes they have are sick. And it's Calipari. It's not like he's running high level team concepts, he's running his athletes and counting on the fact that his are better than yours. So it's not like they had some breakdown that made the wheels come off.

They just shit the bed. Except Tshiebwe. You know, the guy that put up 30, 16 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

That was a pants shitting of epic proportions, and I'll be fair to Rams Fan, I didn't see it coming either.

I also don't run any smack because I've been on the other end of KU getting destroyed by scrubs.

Excuse you friend, but there’s no “to be fair” with trolls who come into a team’s fan thread, talk shit, then disappear. He will come back and take his medicine I can promise that. If not, me and Pablo *will* hunt him down on another thread and execute him drive-by style. Like a Colombia drug hit.

We have skills. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like Rams . If you own it now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:53 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
My mindset is people aren't going to pull punches when Kansas loses, so it doesn't matter a ton if we rub it in a bit. If UK fan can't handle it, they should stay off the internet for a while, because it's going to be everywhere.

And 20 years ago when I'd get the inevitable texts after a Kansas loss from some douchebag Mizzou fan, I'd not so kindly tell them to fuck off in that moment.... these days I can laugh at the idiot players for playing like shit and move on.

So really, we're doing fans a favor by rubbing it in... develop the calluses faster, fuck feelings.
Fair enough. I’m just not wired that way.

And maybe I’m the anomaly. A decade or so ago I got on the board of this organization, and hitched a ride with this dude who I’m guessing was 45 at the time and had a real nice visit with him. He was doing a lot of stuff that I wanted to do and I was picking his brain a bit. He had a masters degree in GIS and was running a good sized farm professionally. He was well spoken and really approached everything logically and level headed. Dude was a pro.

His dad was a professor at KSU and he went to KU, so he’s got a bit of a fuck off streak, I’m sure he ate a bunch of shot for a couple decades attending KU. So the conversation switched to Mizzou and he was like, “Oh yeah after the Norfolk Game I got on the Mizzou boards and trolled those guys hard.” :-). What? You’re running several million dollars of farm and you’re hopping on to troll message boards?

Dude is still a pro and he’s probably 1 of 10 or 15 voices I will listen to without much scrutiny. No clue if he’s still trolling, but it was an odd departure.

So yeah, maybe I’m the anomaly. LOL.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:05 AM 03-18-2022
Fair enough. I’m just not wired that way.

And maybe I’m the anomaly. A decade or so ago I got on the board of this organization, and hitched a ride with this dude who I’m guessing was 45 at the time and had a real nice visit with him. He was doing a lot of stuff that I wanted to do and I was picking his brain a bit. He had a masters degree in GIS and was running a good sized farm professionally. He was well spoken and really approached everything logically and level headed. Dude was a pro.

His dad was a professor at KSU and he went to KU, so he’s got a bit of a fuck off streak, I’m sure he ate a bunch of shot for a couple decades attending KU. So the conversation switched to Mizzou and he was like, “Oh yeah after the Norfolk Game I got on the Mizzou boards and trolled those guys hard.” :-). What? You’re running several million dollars of farm and you’re hopping on to troll message boards?

Dude is still a pro and he’s probably 1 of 10 or 15 voices I will listen to without much scrutiny. No clue if he’s still trolling, but it was an odd departure.

So yeah, maybe I’m the anomaly. LOL.
Heh, I definitely don't go out of my way and haven't ever signed up on another board just to troll, but Rams is a straight up troll around these parts, so I wouldn't think twice about posting a great meme or a crying UK cheerleader, etc.

I mean, he's here all the time trolling and UK only loses to a 15 seed or loses an NIT game once every few years.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:28 AM 03-18-2022

And 20 years ago when I'd get the inevitable texts after a Kansas loss from some douchebag Mizzou fan, I'd not so kindly tell them to **** off in that moment.... these days I can laugh at the idiot players for playing like shit and move on.

So really, we're doing fans a favor by rubbing it in... develop the calluses faster, **** feelings.
Oh man, those MU fans brought up the Bs for years after. :-) That's part of what made 2012 so enjoyable. KU went to the championship game and MU got knocked out in the first round as a #2 seed. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:29 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
So did the entire arena full of Creighton, UNC, SDSU, STU & KU fans.
You lucky dog. Are you planning to attend Saturday's game, too?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:31 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Excuse you friend, but there’s no “to be fair” with trolls who come into a team’s fan thread, talk shit, then disappear. He will come back and take his medicine I can promise that. If not, me and Pablo *will* hunt him down on another thread and execute him drive-by style. Like a Colombia drug hit.

We have skills. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like Rams . If you own it now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

via GIPHY

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:34 AM 03-18-2022
Heh, I definitely don't go out of my way and haven't ever signed up on another board just to troll, but Rams is a straight up troll around these parts, so I wouldn't think twice about posting a great meme or a crying UK cheerleader, etc.

I mean, he's here all the time trolling and UK only loses to a 15 seed or loses an NIT game once every few years.
Exactly. Heck, I've never been one to sign up for a board to troll. I don't even troll the rival fans on this board. But like you said, if they come in our thread and troll then they're fair game. And they deserve all the crap that they get. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:02 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:

via GIPHY

:-)

I’m glad someone got my reference :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:05 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

LOL Pablo can fire away. I'd watch him gun down Kentucky fans on the way to the bad guy. LOL
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:14 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Exactly. Heck, I've never been one to sign up for a board to troll. I don't even troll the rival fans on this board. But like you said, if they come in our thread and troll then they're fair game. And they deserve all the crap that they get. :-)
Exactly. You know the consequences.

Just like we all know that if we shit the bed, we’ll be trolled relentlessly.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:37 AM 03-18-2022
I see the hatred is boiling away in here. Feels good man. Feels like March.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:44 AM 03-18-2022

Bill Self has gotten out of the first round of the NCAA Tourney for 15 years in a row.

In that time...

Coach K has lost in the 1st rd 3 times & missed a tourney

Jay Wright has lost in the 1st rd 3 times & missed a tourney

Cal has missed 2 tourneys w/ 1, 1st rd loss #KUbball

— Mike Vernon (@M_Vernon) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ROYC75 10:46 AM 03-18-2022
Oh it's a sweet smell of Roasted Kitties in Cat land today. Half the fan base is calling for Cal's head !

I hope he stays!

We will continue to catch them in the win total very soon!

Thanks Cal!
[Reply]
Page 166 of 352
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266 > Last »
Up