ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 240
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:14 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Holy shit.

I get it - you've got NBPD. It's either all black or all white.

The same extreme hatred you had for Alex Smith and blinded any objectivity during that time has been reversed and Mahomes has erased any rational objectivity you may have once had for the rest of the team.

Let me tell you something, Clay:

This team ain't going to the Super Bowl.

We got beat at home by the Colts AND Texans. WITH MAHOMES.

That run defense is God-Awful. Our Oline is getting PMII killed.

The coaching staff has no discipline. The entire team outside of QB and WR/TE is soft and weak.

This is the truth.
And let's add to that Reid will always be Reid. Nothing about that is going to change.
If anyone's actually waiting for the light bulb to come on, they would be better served carrying a flashlight and finding their own way around. Or maybe a torch which you could also use to ignite and destroy Andy's coaching contract with KC. And once that's done, you'll probably have enough flame left to set fire to the cursed structures and grounds at One Arrowhead Drive.

I used to preach that Mahomes could overcome Andy's shortcomings, but I realize now that for as talented as Patrick is, he can't singlehandedly steer Reid's SS Titanic away from the oncoming iceberg AND overcome the Refs as well.

Just not happening.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:17 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And let's add to that Reid will always be Reid. Nothing about that is going to change.
If anyone's actually waiting for the light bulb to come on, they would be better served carrying a flashlight and finding their own way around. Or maybe a torch which you could also use to ignite and destroy Andy's coaching contract with KC. And once that's done, you'll probably have enough flame left to set fire to the cursed structures and grounds at One Arrowhead Drive.

I used to preach that Mahomes could overcome Andy's shortcomings, but I realize now that for as talented as Patrick is, he can't singlehandedly steer Reid's SS Titanic away from the oncoming iceberg AND overcome the Refs as well.

Just not happening.
Great post to end on

Love you, boo.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:19 AM 10-28-2019
Great post to end on

Love you, boo.
You too Boo Bear.

G'night.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:02 AM 10-28-2019
Andy's pressers are another reason, in a sea of reasons, to fire his fat ass. Like BB's pressers they are useless and uninformative, but BB's are because he's actually winning, making good decisions, and doesn't' want that to change. Andy's the same way - being illusive and side-stepping truths and anger - but because he's having to cover-up for another predictable fuck-up that's a fuck-up because pretty-much all the "head coach's" time went into one aspect of the overall game.

Andy needs to be an OC, never anything bigger than that. He's proven himself to be pretty-much ignorant in the many other aspects of the game beyond offensive play design. To the detriment of the team.

But the fans will still show up at Arrowhead, just like I will for the Raiders game, and that makes us all guilty of supporting Andy's system of losing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:26 AM 10-28-2019
He should not be fired. This team would be lost without Andy.

You have all gone off the deep end.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:52 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This team would be lost without Andy.
They're lost with him, too.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:58 AM 10-28-2019
Good morning Mr Rouser... Do you think Andy would have gone for the 4th and 3 with Mr Mahomes at QB??? I do....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:00 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He should not be fired. This team would be lost without Andy.

You have all gone off the deep end.
:-)

When you have a coach that puts his gassed D back on the field like he did, we're lost with him too.

And he's going to get y(our) FQB killed because of the things he neglects. Minimally the franchise if going to have to pay PH a huge sum and tag him to keep him. Especially once PH realizes that Andy won't ever do the other things he needs to do to field a complete team. Once he realizes that, I suspect he'll want cash until he's either killed or able to leave.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:08 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Good morning Mr Rouser... Do you think Andy would have gone for the 4th and 3 with Mr Mahomes at QB??? I do....
We could play this game all day. What if he had Jesus Christ back there, he goes for it? Satan?

The truth is, it doesn't matter. Andy had already sealed PH's fate when he put an O-line out there that can't protect him.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:14 AM 10-28-2019
i mean your defense is beyond exhausted you have a 4th and 3 and you still want to rely on your defense. its maddening how bad he is at game management and feel.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:20 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i mean your defense is beyond exhausted you have a 4th and 3 and you still want to rely on your defense. its maddening how bad he is at game management and feel.
Again, this is why he should be demoted to OC. We can put this game's big turn of McCoy, he's an idiot for what he allowed to happen, but the larger trend of Andy neglecting anything but a creative offense is the problem.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:22 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Again, this is why he should be demoted to OC. We can put this game's big turn of McCoy, he's an idiot for what he allowed to happen, but the larger trend of Andy neglecting anything but a creative offense is the problem.
Neglecting everything but a creative offense.

So.
Accurate.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:37 AM 10-28-2019

KC decided to punt to GB from the KC 40 on 4th & 3 with 5:13 remaining in the 4th while losing 24 to 31.

With a Surrender Index of 13.72, this punt ranks at the 98th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2019 season, and the 95th percentile of all punts since 2009.

— Surrender Index (@surrender_index) October 28, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 10-28-2019
lost in first place!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Again, this is why he should be demoted to OC.
:-)

imagine devoting a coach top 5 all time in wins

you fucking morons
[Reply]
Page 166 of 240
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 > Last »
Up