ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 172
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
threebag 09:25 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Even if they wanted to ban him they could not keep him away. The guy has been banned here about one million times.
Miserable User
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:26 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Why? Wouldn’t you rather keep him around for the continued shaming and ridicule? Forget that it was a complete fabrication, the 7th grade school newspaper structure and flow alone are certainly worthy of a few more months of public flogging. I physically cringed as I skimmed it. Definitely needs a scarlet letter in his sig or avi. Mods?:-)
I say we just change his user name to Brooke Pryor II since he wanted to copy her journalistic style with that shitty fabricated hit piece.
[Reply]
In58men 09:26 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I figured it was the deck wood smoked ribs you gave in the mod lounge
Ever had flambé ribs brah?
[Reply]
teedubya 10:20 PM 03-02-2022
So we cool with EB again?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:39 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
You’re a ****, these all seem fairly decent to me. You honestly have no reasoning lol. Just weak excuses is all. I wasn’t banned for “awful” threads, it was hijacking Alex Smith threads, you have no fucking clue lol.

Literally all of those threads suck except the one where you burned down your apartment and had one of those giant rear projection TVs from like 1995
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:44 PM 03-02-2022
Flew a little too close to the sun clay? What an embarrassment
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 12:07 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Leave the gate open enough times and eventually you have to stop getting mad at the dog for running away and realize you're the dumbass who keeps leaving the gate open.

It's the opposite of a grudge.... a grudge would be continuing to screw with you and ban you left and right for any reason we can make up. We just wised up, closed the gate, and moved on.
Out of curiosity, why not do the same with Clay? Just stop allowing him to post new threads...
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:36 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by teedubya:
So we cool with EB again?

Any bad play will be EB fault but any good offence Andy and Nagy get all credit. That is by design of this thread the monitors wanted all along. If Mahomes throws an incomplete even if it's in the receivers hands it's EB fault. if a player misses an assignment and fucks up the play it's EB fault. If Patrick scrambled all around and throws for a touchdown Andy and Nagy get full credit.

EB only play calls that don't work and is to be blamed for every loss. All the good plays and victories go to Andy Reid and Matt Nagy.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:41 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Any bad play will be EB fault but any good offence Andy and Nagy get all credit. That is by design of this thread the monitors wanted all along. If Mahomes throws an incomplete even if it's in the receivers hands it's EB fault. if a player misses an assignment and fucks up the play it's EB fault. If Patrick scrambled all around and throws for a touchdown Andy and Nagy get full credit.

EB only play calls that don't work and is to be blamed for every loss. All the good plays and victories go to Andy Reid and Matt Nagy.
What is a player misses an assignment and fucks up the play but Patric is able to salvage it by scrambling all around and throwing a touchdown?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:45 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
What is a player misses an assignment and fucks up the play but Patric is able to salvage it by scrambling all around and throwing a touchdown?
Then credit Andy Reid and Nagy. it can be an interception but Tyreek forced fumble picks it up and darts for you touchdown. Blame EB for interception but because play resulted in touchdown praise Andy an Nagy.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:51 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Then credit Andy Reid and Nagy. it can be an interception but Tyreek forced fumble picks it up and darts for you touchdown. Blame EB for interception but because play resulted in touchdown praise Andy an Nagy.
I like it. To top it off, if Patrick throws an interception because a player fucked up a route, which is of course Eric's fault, and a gassed defense has to go back out onto the field... the result of that gassed defense is also on Bienemy. Assuming it is a negative result. A positive result would, of course, be due to Spags.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:59 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I like it. To top it off, if Patrick throws an interception because a player fucked up a route, which is of course Eric's fault, and a gassed defense has to go back out onto the field... the result of that gassed defense is also on Bienemy. Assuming it is a negative result. A positive result would, of course, be due to Spags.

Now your catching on. Can't blame Dirty Dan for WR going by him for a touchdown that's on EB.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:11 AM 03-03-2022
At this point in conjuncture I'm lead to believe that Eric Bieniemey is in fact the Anti Christ, according to JDBILL and Marty and Clay/friend neighbor.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:14 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Out of curiosity, why not do the same with Clay? Just stop allowing him to post new threads...
In defense of Clay, he’s one of the most entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic people on this site for any number of reasons. For any bad that he might sometimes do here, he does plenty good in my view that exceeds it.

He’s part of the fabric of this board more than your standard member. And at least as far as I would be concerned (and I have no say in the matter, mind you) he deserves more leash than others.
[Reply]
Monty 05:16 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In defense of Clay, he’s one of the most entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic people on this site for any number of reasons. For any bad that he might sometimes do here, he does plenty good in my view that exceeds it.

He’s part of the fabric of this board more than your standard member. And at least as far as I would be concerned (and I have no say in the matter, mind you) he deserves more leash than others.

[Reply]
Page 165 of 172
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169 > Last »
Up