ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 352
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215265 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:28 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:29 PM 03-17-2022

Saturday's schedule (ET): UNC-Baylor (12:10, CBS); Creighton-Kansas (2:40, CBS); Michigan-Tennessee (5:15, CBS); Richmond-Providence (6:10, TNT); St. Mary's-UCLA (7:10, TBS); St. Peter's-Murray St./USF (7:45, CBS); New Mexico St.-Arkansas (8:40, TNT); Memphis-Gonzaga (9:40; TBS)

— David Worlock (@DavidWorlock) March 18, 2022

Quick turnaround too. Looks like CBS wanted KU on Saturday afternoon.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:29 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
lol I don't think we'll be seeing him here for a while
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:31 PM 03-17-2022
Nope Kalks is done for the season.
Had he not been injured tonight.
This would have been a great game.
Creighton is now without its starting point guard and now it's best big man in decades.
KU will have the Jay's in foul trouble and will role in the second half if they don't role from the opening tip off?

Sucks. Healthy Jay's are a tough match up for anyone.
Probably the youngest team to make the tournament this year.
This isn't your Dad's Blue Jay's.
Next 4 years are gonna be awesome here in Omaha.
Tomorrow is just a learning curve. To be great. You have to play great programs.
Can't wait.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:46 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Quick turnaround too. Looks like CBS wanted KU on Saturday afternoon.
I like it. Hate being the last game.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:11 AM 03-18-2022
Guys he’s an alum. Take it easy on him
[Reply]
Lzen 05:54 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I like it. Hate being the last game.
It sucks having the late game but this turnaround to an early game sucks for the team.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 06:35 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It sucks having the late game but this turnaround to an early game sucks for the team.
I've seen some fans say this, and while it sounds like a decent argument in theory, I just don't get it. We don't have anything important today, so plenty of time to go over some scouting. And the scouting report is likely very limited since a key component to their team is suddenly not playing. These are college athletes in their peak physical shape and will get two nights of rest. What is the big difference between playing at 6 instead of 2? Is 4 hours going to dramatically alter our recovery time? What exactly would we have used those 4 hours for that is so important?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:19 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
To be fair, I'm still in shock.

I mean those athletes they have are sick. And it's Calipari. It's not like he's running high level team concepts, he's running his athletes and counting on the fact that his are better than yours. So it's not like they had some breakdown that made the wheels come off.

They just shit the bed. Except Tshiebwe. You know, the guy that put up 30, 16 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

That was a pants shitting of epic proportions, and I'll be fair to Rams Fan, I didn't see it coming either.

I also don't run any smack because I've been on the other end of KU getting destroyed by scrubs.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:26 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
To be fair, I'm still in shock.

I mean those athletes they have are sick. And it's Calipari. It's not like he's running high level team concepts, he's running his athletes and counting on the fact that his are better than yours. So it's not like they had some breakdown that made the wheels come off.

They just shit the bed. Except Tshiebwe. You know, the guy that put up 30, 16 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

That was a pants shitting of epic proportions, and I'll be fair to Rams Fan, I didn't see it coming either.

I also don't run any smack because I've been on the other end of KU getting destroyed by scrubs.
The whole talking crap is silly but when a guy comes in here and acts all arrogant....as if KU provides no challenge whatsoever......well.......you won't be playing KU.

:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:34 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The whole talking crap is silly but when a guy comes in here and acts all arrogant....as if KU provides no challenge whatsoever......well.......you won't be playing KU.

:-)
I mean, sure. But they handed us our ass by 18 in Phog.

I'm too old to run smack, but it's pretty debatable. And he's not a full on troll like Roo the WSU troll.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:39 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I mean, sure. But they handed us our ass by 18 in Phog.

I'm too old to run smack, but it's pretty debatable. And he's not a full on troll like Roo the WSU troll.
Yes, they were clearly the better team. And while watching that game I said this team is going nowhere in the tourney this year. Of course, a lot has happened in the 1.5 months or whatever it's been since that game. KU looks way better now. And a big part of that is that Remy Martin is playing way better now that he's healthy. I don't know if KU will go very far this year but I feel much better about their chances than I did back in late January.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:39 AM 03-18-2022
If you can’t kick people when they’re down, what’s the point of this board anyway?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:48 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If you can’t kick people when they’re down, what’s the point of this board anyway?
This is absolutely true. And I fully delighted in the game last night.

YUGE PEACOCKS FAN HERE

They'll be back again next year. Or they might win 11 games. :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:57 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This is absolutely true. And I fully delighted in the game last night.

YUGE PEACOCKS FAN HERE

They'll be back again next year. Or they might win 11 games. :-)
I always figured you were a big Peters fan.
[Reply]
Page 165 of 352
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215265 > Last »
Up