« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214264 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
BossChief 08:52 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
How exactly?

Does him being good in his 2nd year in your fantasy somehow cancel out criticism of him being unproductive in his rookie year?
A pick being a success or failure very seldom is decided in their first season. Usually only by injury in that case.

The Skyy Moore pick is going to end up one of Veaches best picks as a GM.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:21 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Skyy isnt even Hardman.
A needlessly pessimistic take

I'm mad about a few things too, but just can't buy this

He doesn't have to be Mecole, all he has to do is keep producing within the system... and he is doing that

Moore is far more capable of being an every down receiver than Hardman to my eye... not as blistering fast but better able to display availability, and versatility
[Reply]
-King- 09:52 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
A pick being a success or failure very seldom is decided in their first season. Usually only by injury in that case.

No one has said it's decided. But it is fair to judge his production up to this point.
[Reply]
-King- 09:53 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
A needlessly pessimistic take

I'm mad about a few things too, but just can't buy this

He doesn't have to be Mecole, all he has to do is keep producing within the system...and he is doing that

Moore is far more capable of being an every down receiver than Hardman to my eye... not as blistering fast but better able to display availability, and versatility
Wut?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:18 PM 12-23-2022

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:32 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wut?
He is progressing through the system just as fast as he and Andy can manage it... prove me wrong

Bet you good money he is a key player next year
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Here’s my issue with this.

Sure it’s a tough position to learn in this offense. But guys have come in early and done well.

Hardman put up numbers as a rookie. Maclin, jackson etc.

Skyy was a second round pick. If he needed that much time and development, maybe he was drafted too early?
Hardman was forced into action early. His rookie year was the year Tyreek got hurt for a month by being body slammed by Jalen Ramsey. Sammy Watkins was hurt during that time too (shocker). Remember the Colts loss at home where it felt like Mecole was the only decent WR we had?

Hardman had 41 targets as a rookie. Skyy has 28 and is on pace for 41.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:10 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Hardman was forced into action early. His rookie year was the year Tyreek got hurt for a month by being body slammed by Jalen Ramsey. Sammy Watkins was hurt during that time too (shocker). Remember the Colts loss at home where it felt like Mecole was the only decent WR we had?

We've seen Juju, Hardman, and Toney all miss time with injury, all without hardly any increase in usage outside of the LAC game.
[Reply]
-King- 12:40 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Math is hard.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:09 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I’d hope he has more of a role going into next year

Guess we shall see
I think he just isn't where he is supposed to be when Mahomes looks for him.

3 of the interceptions Mahomes has thrown this year are because Skyy Moore didn't do what Mahomes expected him to do.

If you can't be where you are supposed to be, it's very hard for the QB to trust you.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:11 AM 12-24-2022
Edelman/Welker is still the target.
Don't you think saying a Hall of Fame player is the target is a little farfetched and a little too ambitious?

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:43 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I think he just isn't where he is supposed to be when Mahomes looks for him.

3 of the interceptions Mahomes has thrown this year are because Skyy Moore didn't do what Mahomes expected him to do.

If you can't be where you are supposed to be, it's very hard for the QB to trust you.

Sky's learning curve has been steep.
[Reply]
Bump 03:47 AM 12-24-2022

receivers can take a little bit of time, only legends have 1,000 their rookie season. But still, I think that last sentence is a little too optimistic, 200 yard rookie season doesn't scream anything. You just have to hope it's because there are 3 good receivers ahead of him, it takes a rookie longer to learn Reid's system, Watson took some PT from him, and that he'll break out next season.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:43 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Don't you think saying a Hall of Fame player is the target is a little farfetched and a little too ambitious?

No. I really don’t.

I watched both players whole careers and when I watch Skyy Moore play, that’s the player I see. I’ve made those comparisons from before we drafted him, too.

I see a player tailor made for our offensive system.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:52 AM 12-24-2022
Some CPers might remember what TG’s rookie year was like before they summarily throw Skyy onto the scrap heap. Sometimes, I mean every now and again, a player has a less than ideal start to their career. I know that sounds like excuse-making to some , but it has happened In the history of the game.
[Reply]
Page 164 of 280
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214264 > Last »
Up