ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 168
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Colts Week 3 Gameday Thread****
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 09-24-2022
IS THERE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD YOU HATE AS MUCH AS THAT HORSE?

[Reply]
-King- 02:28 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek was a non factor today for Miami and they barely had 200 yards of total offense.

Buffalo marched up and the field and self destructed in the red zone.
I bet he got enough attention to make Waddle have 100 yards though. No one on our offense is commanding any attention. It's basically just Mahomes and Kelce doing all they can and the rest along for the ride.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 02:29 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The easiest game in our our starting schedule and we blow it , going to be a tough next 3 games if we continue to play like this .
A W against TB and I think we win all 3. Also think the Colts are a better team than the Raiders but both are terrible.

This team will be ok. Rather have a loss like this now than late in the season or in the offs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:29 PM 09-25-2022
Damn.

So KC limits Indy's offense to just a pair of TDs and a pair of FGs, just four scoring drives out of a possible ten drives, and the offense can't score 20 points? Nine drives and only a pair of TDs . . .

And what were EB and Mahomes arguing about?

Somebody got some splanin' to do . . .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:29 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Terrible game, probably the worst with Mahomes because that's an awful Colts team. Noone on offence or ST is absolved. Pat is a million miles from what we've seen and what he's been. He's just not adapted to the massive cover. Play calling was horrible. OBJ looks to have regressed. Committe of WR2s looks like a room of WR4s and so on.

Feel for the defence. There's been plenty of roster churn there too but it feels like they're doing what they can. The offence at the moment just looks broken.

Give Pat weapons, get him protected, worry about the DL after.
Probably the worst loss since that one in Jersey against the Giants, only in that game the winds was all over the place and in this one I guess the sunshine was in our eyes or something.
[Reply]
Fishels 02:29 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
it just makes me more mad.

Trading Tyreek will go down as one of the biggest bone head moves in chiefs history.
Yep.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:29 PM 09-25-2022
Great seeing Cole Beasley already contributing in TB.
[Reply]
nealrm 02:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
There's some truth to that, but there is also some truth to the idea you don't give up draft picks for the right to make a player the highest paid at his position, but maybe Tyreek is that much of a difference maker?
I will agree with that. I also believe that Hill is nearing the end of his career. He was hurt several times last year and the year before. I don't see him lasting more than a few more years and each year playing less.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I bet he got enough attention to make Waddle have 100 yards though. No one on our offense is commanding any attention. It's basically just Mahomes and Kelce doing all they can and the rest along for the ride.
If kelce goes down at any point this season it's over.

Our WR's are that fucking bad.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek was a non factor today for Miami and they barely had 200 yards of total offense.

Buffalo marched up and the field and self destructed in the red zone.
Truth.

Tyreek had 2 catches for 33 yards in the first half and 0 catches for 0 yards the rest of the way.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
And what were EB and Mahomes arguing about?.
How to score 3pts in the 2nd half and lose late.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What I mean is that we literally took points off the board in weird and random ways. Any one of those don't happen and we win this game. Kelce catches the Td in his hands, we win. Jones keeps his mouth shut, we win. dumb-ass kicker makes the FG and PAT earlier, we win. If he makes either of those, we probably don't try the stupid fake FG, and we win.

It was just weird.

I'm not talking about the state of the team overall.

Other than injuries and subpar OT play I'm not overly concerned. The new pieces and young/rookies will get better.
They were so evenly matched throughout the game , at one point, exact same number of plays, passing and rushing also.

It was a weird, almost boring game, with only one big play.

Young team trying to find their identity after the 3 Amigos..

Saving grace, it's still early in the season.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:31 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I've seen nothing so far that shows the trade was worth it.

I was one of the biggest bitchers about trading Hill away but he had 2 catches for 33 yds today. We have had bad offensive games with Hill here as well.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:31 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Great seeing Cole Beasley already contributing in TB.
Helping Brady with a tough catch.

Something no Chiefs WR or TE did today.
[Reply]
cdcox 02:31 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by greg63:
Mahomes had to run for his life and extend almost every single play.
This isn't a bad thing. Mahomes actually plays better when he is moving. What needs to happen is the new receivers need to learn how to keep moving, get open, and make the catch. They haven't developed any communication or chemistry yet.
[Reply]
Fishels 02:31 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by nealrm:
Hill is a great player, and he will be missed. However, that money was put to creating a better line and better defense. In Jan we will know if the trade was worth it. I am also wondering about Hill's health. He was hurt a lot last year, will the same happen it him this year????
What’s a better line worth with nobody but Kelce to throw to? Better defense??? :-)

Please man listen to yourself. Maybe if it was like a top ten defense but it’s same old chiefs D. Maybe a tiny bit better than last year
[Reply]
Page 162 of 168
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166 > Last »
Up