« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:30 PM 12-23-2022
I think he could still get 700-800 yards this season!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:31 PM 12-23-2022
Where did I say he had elite athleticism? Don’t recall going there. I said he could run some sweet routes. He’s got some wiggle. He obviously can run, 4.45 sec/ 40 time, iirc. He can jump, don’t remember what he did in the combine, but we’ve seen him get up in games.

Don’t remember his shuttle/cone time anymore, didn’t realize that we must concede he’s not a good athlete based on some drill he ran in the combine. I always figured the truth about a player came out on the field, not in the combine. My bad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:37 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Where did I say he had elite athleticism? Don’t recall going there. I said he could run some sweet routes. He’s got some wiggle. He obviously can run, 4.45 sec/ 40 time, iirc. He can jump, don’t remember what he did in the combine, but we’ve seen him get up in games.

Don’t remember his shuttle/cone time anymore, didn’t realize that we must concede he’s not a good athlete based on some drill he ran in the combine. I always figured the truth about a player came out on the field, not in the combine. My bad.
Y'all are making a single catch against the Chargers do a LOT of work, then...
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Y'all are making a single catch against the Chargers do a LOT of work, then...
Who is “y’all”?

And not sure which LAC game you’re referring to but whatever.
[Reply]
O.city 01:47 PM 12-23-2022
I’d hope he has more of a role going into next year

Guess we shall see
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:54 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I’d hope he has more of a role going into next year

Guess we shall see
I think we all hope that.

But with MVS here and not going anywhere....and Toney....and if you listen to CP, JuJu will be back.

And with the Chiefs likely to pick up another WR from SOMEWHERE, it's not some sure thing that there's a clear path to snaps next season either.

To use Pacheco's words, he's gonna have to take a grown man's job.

So who's that grown man gonna be?

Because if he doesn't, it's gonna be the same excuses as this year. "Well, he's the 5th read, what do you expect?"

Well....i guess i expect him to be all the things everyone told me he'd be? Because if he were, he wouldn't be the 5th read.

So next season, he needs to take a grown man's job. So again, who's that grown man gonna be?
[Reply]
O.city 01:56 PM 12-23-2022
I don’t see bringing jjss back. If that’s the role you want moore to fill atleast

If they do I’d say that says a lot about what they think about moore
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:02 PM 12-23-2022
I don’t see bringing jjss back. If that’s the role you want moore to fill atleast
Agreed.
[Reply]
-King- 02:13 PM 12-23-2022

If they do I’d say that says a lot about what they think about moore
If JJSS comes back I think it will be because he loves the system and is willing to take a discount to stay in it. I don't see us being able or should offer him what some other teams will after this season.

So either it will say they don't believe Moore can step up in that role or they'll be able to get Juju back at a price they can't turn down.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:19 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
If JJSS comes back I think it will be because he loves the system and is willing to take a discount to stay in it. I don't see us being able or should offer him what some other teams will after this season.

So either it will say they don't believe Moore can step up in that role or they'll be able to get Juju back at a price they can't turn down.
I don't believe for a second teams will be clamoring to pay this guy. Nope. If the Chiefs want him back, he'll be back. And he'll still be cheap.

What exactly has he done to show GM's he's anything other than what he's always been? It's been two straight season's with no team offering him big money. I don't see that changing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:23 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't believe for a second teams will be clamoring to pay this guy. Nope. If the Chiefs want him back, he'll be back. And he'll still be cheap.

What exactly has he done to show GM's he's anything other than what he's always been? It's been two straight season's with no team offering him big money. I don't see that changing.
If you wanted to run KCs offense you could probably sign JJSS to do a reasonable facsimile of Travis Kelce...
[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 12-23-2022
That’s true. I’m not against it, I like jjss a lot

But they can’t keep burning high round picks on guys that take a while to contribute like that
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:37 PM 12-23-2022
I can't really buy into all the pessimism yet, limited snaps for rookie receivers is longstanding SOP for Andy Reid

To quote Aaron Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:41 PM 12-23-2022
I mean, what’s the definition of limited? Are we comparing him to randy moss? Or DRob? Or Edelman? I’d say he’s not Randy, or Metcalf, but he’s probably more athletic than Edelman. Certainly faster. I doubt Edelman ever jumped higher or had quicker feet.

Let’s have some kind of reference here at least. And a 5’10” too short to play WR in the NFL? Lot of former WRs would probably disagree.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:42 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
This thread has been an epic re-read.

Comparisons to Antonio Brown and expecting 700-800 yards this year.

Whoo boy.
Antonio Brown had 16 catches for 167 yards snd no TDs as a rookie.

Skyy has 18 for 212.

Suck it, hater.

(Meant as a joke. Skyy hasn’t earned the trust in Mahomes or the coaches as quickly as I anticipated he would)
[Reply]
Page 162 of 280
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Up