ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 172
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:53 PM 03-02-2022
Yikes! Burn!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:56 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's an embarrassment to who? Certainly for a couple of guys that were responsible for writing the story. So what?

I mean, y'all can do whatever you want to do. At the end of the day, it won't affect me one way or the other. I just find it interesting the things that rustle peoples jimmies on a message board.
No shit, there is a lot of virtue signaling and white knighting going on in this thread.

CP is hardly connected to the story. Its not like we raised money and flew a plane pulling a banner over Arrowhead with "Fire Bienemy!" on it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:03 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's an embarrassment to who? Certainly for a couple of guys that were responsible for writing the story. So what?

I mean, y'all can do whatever you want to do. At the end of the day, it won't affect me one way or the other. I just find it interesting the things that rustle peoples jimmies on a message board.
Fwiw - I think what bothers me most about this is just simply being okay with blurring the truth, inserting oneself into the narrative, and then relishing all the attention received from it even when you clearly knew you had overstepped in the first place by posting it (hence, the removal for bogus reasons).

Take any individual element of that in isolation and perhaps it's not so bad. But all of them together really wear on me. That's all.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:24 PM 03-02-2022
Holy shit epic name change.

To the hall of classics this goes!

Fucking “insiders.” I’m just dying at how bad this looked for them.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:15 PM 03-02-2022
Holy shit. Perfect
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 04:17 PM 03-02-2022
LOL...wow!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:07 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
LOL...wow!
Have you considered updating your adopt-a-chief?
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:08 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You can lock the thread but that will only create more threads when the offense sucks or when EB doesn't get a HC job next year
The mods can lock our threads, but they can never lock our FREEEEEEDOM!!!!!!
[Reply]
penguinz 05:13 PM 03-02-2022
Dave gets banned for posting what 98% of the people on this site believe yet GoChiefs is still around.
[Reply]
Shoes 05:13 PM 03-02-2022
It's threads like these that make Chiefsplanet (for better or for worse) one of the best message boards on the internet. Another chapter goes into the lore book.

The Romper Room is where threads go to die, we need this historical Chiefsplanet artifact in the main forum sun. Afterwards artifact this gem in the Smithsonian.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:16 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Dave gets banned for posting what 98% of the people on this site believe yet GoChiefs is still around.
Just don't seem right.
[Reply]
In58men 05:18 PM 03-02-2022
And I’ve been unable to start a thread for about 4 years.

The reasoning? I “hijacked” to many Alex Smith threads with negativity :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:29 PM 03-02-2022
LOL
[Reply]
DaFace 05:32 PM 03-02-2022
It's not like the rules are ambiguous.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:33 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
And I’ve been unable to start a thread for about 4 years.

The reasoning? I “hijacked” to many Alex Smith threads with negativity :-)
No, you're not allowed to post threads because you have a long history of posting awful fucking threads. And being banned. And then being given another chance. And then being banned. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it. And then whining about it.
[Reply]
Page 162 of 172
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166 > Last »
Up