ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 189
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:48 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am not a big fan on vaping either. I don't get anywhere near the same high

I just do it every so often for a few days to give the lungs a little break.
That's funny.

It never ceases to amaze how different everybody's experiences are.
[Reply]
seclark 03-10-2023, 02:57 PM
This message has been deleted by seclark.
Fish 03:14 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am not a big fan on vaping either. I don't get anywhere near the same high

I just do it every so often for a few days to give the lungs a little break.
That's strange. In almost all cases, cartridges/concentrates have a much higher THC% than flower. Generally more than double.
[Reply]
excessive 03:25 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, I was there in the mid-90's. We were only able to get buds a few times but when we did, they were top notch.

It's just that hash was so cheap and readily available. Of course, my German friends made fun of us because they would smoke a piece of hash about the size of pencil lead and me and my American buddy would smoke a piece about the size of a Jolly Rancher.
I was in England late in the '70s, in the Air Force, and the party was on 24/7. Hash was $15 for a quarter ounce. We'd use a razor blade, scrap the side of the chunk, and fluff it up. Instant ignition in whatever homemade pipe we were using. Many stories to tell about those times. Ended up getting separated after being busted by local police. But, got a classic comedy routine out of the whole ordeal. I'll write it up one day.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:28 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's strange. In almost all cases, vaping/concentrates have a much higher THC% than flower. Generally more than double.
Yeah. I get really high vaping, sometimes even after just the first hit.

It works great for me and gives me basically everything I want.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:29 PM 03-10-2023
That's strange. In almost all cases, cartridges/concentrates have a much higher THC% than flower. Generally more than double.
Distillate carts are high testing because its just pure bulk thc oil. All of the other cannabinoids have been stripped.

The high isnt the same.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:32 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by excessive:
I was in England late in the '70s, in the Air Force, and the party was on 24/7. Hash was $15 for a quarter ounce. We'd use a razor blade, scrap the side of the chunk, and fluff it up. Instant ignition in whatever homemade pipe we were using. Many stories to tell about those times. Ended up getting separated after being busted by local police. But, got a classic comedy routine out of the whole ordeal. I'll write it up one day.
I used to shave hash too. I smoked the flake in a little novelty pipe I bought at a little c-store in my town. It was like 3 inches long or so and broken down, it would fit in a photo film canister along with a few chunks of hash.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:34 PM 03-10-2023
We have lebanese and moroccan hash 😁
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:35 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Distillate carts are high testing because its just pure bulk thc oil. All of the other cannabinoids have been stripped.

The high isnt the same.
Maybe that's why I don't ever seem to get really tired or get the munchies.

Like I said, I get plenty high vaping but maybe I'm just not noticing that it's different because my mind is on fire and doesn't realize it.

Oh, and I only buy sativa strains and only over 80% THC.
[Reply]
Fish 03:36 PM 03-10-2023
Yeah. I get really high vaping, sometimes even after just the first hit.

It works great for me and gives me basically everything I want.
I realized he might have been talking about vaping flower. Probably my confusion. When I hear vape these days I immediately think cartridges or concentrates, as that's how the dispensary categorizes it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:36 PM 03-10-2023
I realized he might have been talking about vaping flower. Probably my confusion. When I hear vape these days I immediately think cartridges or concentrates, as that's how the dispensary categorizes it.
Right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:37 PM 03-10-2023
Most of the hash we were getting in Germany at the time was either Lebanese or Turkish.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:37 PM 03-10-2023
Maybe that's why I don't ever seem to get really tired or get the munchies.

Like I said, I get plenty high vaping but maybe I'm just not noticing that it's different because my mind is on fire and doesn't realize it.

Oh, and I only buy sativa strains and only over 80% THC.
You dont have to convince me, my dude is expensive with his cheap carts.

Buuut I can't wait for you to dab.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 03-10-2023
Sounds like we need to have a "hash lovers" tailgate at a Chiefs game sometime! :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 03-10-2023
You dont have to convince me, my dude is expensive with his cheap carts.

Buuut I can't wait for you to dab.
PM me. Please.

I have no idea what I'm doing and since I'm going to an out-of-state dispensary, I'd like to place my order ahead of time online. :-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:44 PM 03-10-2023
Seriously?
I bet its been 35-40 years since I have smoked hash. I remember in the late 70's they sprayed all the Mexican weed (like 24 thousand fields) with paraquat and hash was all you could get. We certainly got inventive on ways to consume hash during those years.
[Reply]
Page 162 of 189
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Up