ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 313
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:03 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This was an interesting tidbit.

I think Andy is doing it right. We’re always hearing about crazy shit from joint practices.

I also think Andy doesn’t want to ruin a player’s stock in front of other potential employers. Probably doesn’t want a cut getting corrected in front of someone who might be interested.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:05 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was told he sucks by someone who has never seen him play in an NFL game. Was my source stupid?
Not only stupid, but he was a bitter bitch about it, too. Look how much his vagina leaks...

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’ve said that all along.

He’s got bust written all over him.
The left side doesn’t scare me.
The RT position is a scary deal though.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1670

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1737

Fucking Niang is going to get Mahomes killed this season.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=2075
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:06 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Does he actually have haters here? If so, WHY?
The fact he opted out due to COVID last year.
[Reply]
loochy 09:08 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jones really is a full time DE now. Wow. He may not make the pro bowl now. He was the second best DT in the league and now he’s probably only the 5th or 6th best DE in the league

So? Does it make the team better? Yes. So who cares?
[Reply]
loochy 09:08 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The fact he opted out due to COVID last year.

I thought we were all past that now. He's here, now, and that's all that matters.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:09 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We just traded a 1st rounder for Brown, though, and he's still very young.
Correct, he is a good tackle this year, you sign him. Mediocre, you tag him.
Clark's cap hit is $26m. Hitchens' hit is $10m. That's a lot of chicken coming off the books if they choose to move on.

Hill's hit is already $15m so he's mostly accounted for.

It'll be difficult but cuts can be made.
Just because the cap goes up doesn't mean we have more money. Cap goes up, players salaries go up accordingly. The only "savings" is on already signed contracts like Mahomes. And his contract is going to escalate soon.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:11 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jones really is a full time DE now. Wow. He may not make the pro bowl now. He was the second best DT in the league and now he’s probably only the 5th or 6th best DE in the league
No he’s not.

There are plenty of clips/pics showing that he’s still lining up inside too. Get a fucking clue.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:12 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Of course we don't have to and I'm sure he doesn't expect to get $50 million next year. Thats not the issue.
Whatever the length, your committing/guaranteeing $100 million at least, to Hill. And he's worth it.
No way, $25m AAV over 4 years with half guaranteed not all though.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:13 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Correct, he is a good tackle this year, you sign him. Mediocre, you tag him.
Just because the cap goes up doesn't mean we have more money. Cap goes up, players salaries go up accordingly. The only "savings" is on already signed contracts like Mahomes. And his contract is going to escalate soon.
Did you read my post? Clark and Hitchens are already signed. They're accounting for $36m of this year's cap. If they're cut with minimal dead money, that's a lot of space freed up quickly.

Plus, as someone else mentioned, we should have dead money coming off the books from cutting Fisher, Schwartz and I believe we still had some dead money from Eric Berry..?

Plus Hill is taking up $15m this season. Even if he demands a mega deal, his cap hit shouldn't jump up more than $10m.
[Reply]
wazu 09:14 AM 08-09-2021

Eric Bienemy: “We gotta pick this shit up”

Chris Jones got through with would-be sacks two plays in a row

— Eddie High (@EddieHigh) August 9, 2021

[Reply]
New World Order 09:15 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This was an interesting tidbit.

Plus, Matt Moore beat Kirk Cousins so it's not like we would really gain anything out of it anyway.
[Reply]
wazu 09:15 AM 08-09-2021

The first 3 repetitions in this team period were dominated by the defense. Orlando Brown Jr. also appeared to be offsides.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) August 9, 2021

[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:16 AM 08-09-2021
We just traded a 1st rounder for Brown, though, and he's still very young.

I understand the argument you're making, but based on all factors you'd have to imagine Mathieu would be the least likely to be re-signed.
I agree Mathieu is the least likely to be extended.

In terms of the first round pick sent for Brown, you have to factor in that we got a 2nd round pick back and that is Creed Humphrey.

If we'd drafted Creed Humphrey with the 31st overall pick, I'm completely happy with that. So, then we gave up a third round pick to rent Brown for a super bowl run, and that price tag is one I can live with, especially if Brown signing somewhere else nets us a comp pick.

I get the point, but I think this season ends with Brown blocking for Mahomes as he wins his second Super Bowl MVP, and that's worth it.

this is all premature, because we don't know how good Brown will be. I'm banking on at least what we had. Call it the Fisher Floor.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:16 AM 08-09-2021
Did you read my post? Clark and Hitchens are already signed. They're accounting for $36m of this year's cap. If they're cut with minimal dead money, that's a lot of space freed up quickly.

Plus, as someone else mentioned, we should have dead money coming off the books from cutting Fisher, Schwartz and I believe we still had some dead money from Eric Berry..?

Plus Hill is taking up $15m this season. Even if he demands a mega deal, his cap hit shouldn't jump up more than $10m.
This season is the first in which we won't be paying Eric Berry any more money.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:16 AM 08-09-2021

Back-to-back TD from Henne to Kemp ��

— Eddie High (@EddieHigh) August 9, 2021

[Reply]
Page 162 of 313
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Up