ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 469
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211261 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:03 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

Call in the FBI and Branch Davidian the entire front office

Start anew with a downtown park
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:21 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Call in the FBI and Branch Davidian the entire front office

Start anew with a downtown park
I’d love a downtown park but Sherman doesn’t deserve a cent of taxpayer money until he fires this cocksucker and cleans house. In addition he needs to prove he can bring in worthwhile replacements.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:09 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
that manny quote is hella out of context

https://youtube.com/shorts/X71fqctSups?feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:39 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

(SIGH)

This is not the messaging the front office should be releasing right now.

Picollo with the comments about Eldred (and that it was about his demeanor), Moore with this awkward double-down.

Nope.

But this is pretty clearly what he fervently believes. No buono, guys.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:57 PM 06-21-2022
That is pretty much the message I would want to hear from leadership......of my son's little league team. In MLB, it's about winning. If you win, you can sell all of that "better men" jazz all day. If you suck and are boring to boot, fuck off with that nonsense.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:10 PM 06-21-2022
How exactly is holding Vinne P down making him a better person? It’s certainly contributed to the royals being crappy (again!). If anything, I bet he’ll be bitter towards the royals organization.

DM is admitting that he’s sacrificing winning games so their players can be better men and fathers and husbands, brothers and teammates. Those are admirable goals but the primary mission of the franchise should always be about winning games (unless they’re tanking and losing on purpose which this franchise has never embraced)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:16 PM 06-21-2022
Fuck that. Clean house.
[Reply]
srvy 04:43 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
MLB app + VPN
I have still been blocked with a VPN and MLB app. The only way I found was installing the VPN in your router if its capable but then you are slowed on all your internet traffic.
[Reply]
srvy 04:44 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I have still been blocked with a VPN and MLB app. The only way I found was installing the VPN in your router if its capable but then you are slowed on all your internet traffic.
Hmm. I got mlb app free from t mobile and use nord vpn no issues
[Reply]
srvy 04:47 PM 06-21-2022
Isn't that douchebag Sam Mellinger their PR guy?
Yep never could stand Smellinger.
[Reply]
srvy 04:50 PM 06-21-2022
Hmm. I got mlb app free from t mobile and use nord vpn no issues
I have Nord now maybe I should try again. This was when PIA was ok then got bought out and never subscribed to MLB since the PIA disaster.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:10 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
How exactly is holding Vinne P down making him a better person? It’s certainly contributed to the royals being crappy (again!). If anything, I bet he’ll be bitter towards the royals organization.

DM is admitting that he’s sacrificing winning games so their players can be better men and fathers and husbands, brothers and teammates. Those are admirable goals but the primary mission of the franchise should always be about winning games (unless they’re tanking and losing on purpose which this franchise has never embraced)
DM would not like me since I don't have children, am not married and am an only child. I have no value to the world.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:39 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:

Vinnie is a big time masturbation advocate. Can't have him cummin in here and ruining all the progress these great you men have made in that area.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:46 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Vinnie is a big time masturbation advocate. Can't have him cummin in here and ruining all the progress these great you men have made in that area.
He probably told them one time he didn't swing at a close pitch because he didn't want to GIPD but the org told him he has to be aggressive it's it's close no matter what!
[Reply]
Page 161 of 469
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211261 > Last »
Up