ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
dlphg9 01:10 PM 06-09-2023
Lmao, KC didn't even give the bitch an offer. Clearly any rumors coming out of KC are bullshit. No one knows what is going on. This is also why you can't use anything Andy says in press conferences as evidence. He is going to say the coach thing about everything.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:12 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
:-) When you don’t like someone, it is truly a sight to behold.
DJLN and I wouldn't be this passionate if we weren't having to correct 90% of the posters on this site about The Shart. People keep putting him on a pedestal and I won't stand for that, especially when there are stupid bitches on here that want to talk about a legit elite player in Chris Jones.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:13 PM 06-09-2023
I'm genuinely ecstatic he's using up Donk cap space. Just a lazy, overpaid turd.
[Reply]
wazu 01:49 PM 06-09-2023
"Fuck that guy."

-Half of ChiefsPlanet when watching playoff game replays and seeing Frank Clark sack the QB
[Reply]
RunKC 01:49 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I'd say the 80 career sacks he had in KC has something to do with how he's thought of around here. 'Washed' Houston was better than any season Clark ever gave us.

This is just silly. Houston was overrated but Clark was a critical cog to the chiefs championship machine.

This is just doubling down on bad takes, nothing more.
Frank wasn’t “critical” but he was quite important.

You can say what you want but players and coaches saying Frank helped change the culture is a real thing. Him and Matheiu were big proponents in that. It’s as if people forgot how soft the defense was the year before they got there. You can hand-wave that if you’d like but everyone saying that is something. It’s not just coach speak.
It’s also true that the defense was so bad in 2018 that they were at some points record breaking historically bad.

It’s also crazy that people hand-wave his 10.5 postseason sacks here but engorge themselves on Houston’s historic season and career sack number here.

If I told you the day we traded for Frank Clark that we would win 2 SB’s, go to 3 and the guy had 10.5 postseason sacks here including 5 in one postseason en route to our first SB in 50 years, you would be fine with it.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:53 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
"Fuck that guy."

-Half of ChiefsPlanet when watching playoff game replays and seeing Frank Clark sack the QB
Benedict Arnold was awesome at Saratoga.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:09 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
And I'll make a point to be there booing just like I did when Bronco Neil was put in it. God that still makes my blood boil. :-)

**** anybody who goes to Denver. And double **** anybody who goes there from our team. You do that, and anything you did before is instantly rendered moot.
This...you go to Denver and you are dead to me.
It made me sick to see Neil and then later on to see Charles go there, but then Charles has to twist the knife and say he wanted to play there all along. OK buddy no problem. Fuck you.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:42 PM 06-09-2023
Did he ever play standing up or was his hand typically in the dirt?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:48 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Did he ever play standing up or was his hand typically in the dirt?
Usually he had both hands holding his stomach.
[Reply]
007 05:21 PM 06-09-2023
Could not care less.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:01 PM 06-09-2023
Clark might be in Denver to help make up for the charisma Russ lacks. Worth the 5.5 if tater is rarely heard from again
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:16 PM 06-09-2023
Let the reign of Furious George begin…. !!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:33 PM 06-09-2023
This is perfect.

Frank Clark never shows up to the playoffs, and the broncos haven’t been to the playoffs in a decade.

Suck it Frank.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:42 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Denver has a ton of bendy, athletic guys at EDGE. Clark will give us a different style of player to throw into our deep edge rotation.
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
He sure will champ :-)
CP: That's a big 'ol pile of shit you gotta shovel right there

Knowmo: Yeah but it sure is deep!

CP: Yep, sure is
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:50 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
"**** that guy."

Is that what Veach was saying when he drafted guys the last 2 drafts in the first round at his position?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up