Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
DaneMcCloud 07:35 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Petty good Deberg thread
Richard Petty good
backinblack 06:38 AM 08-18-2020
love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
Deberg_1990 06:55 AM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
Haha that’s no lie. Classic rock radio plays about the same 30 songs over and over. No deep tracks.

I stopped listening years ago. Amazon Prime Music for me. Quite a bit of selection on there.
Frazod 05:50 AM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Haha that’s no lie. Classic rock radio plays about the same 30 songs over and over. No deep tracks.

I stopped listening years ago. Amazon Prime Music for me. Quite a bit of selection on there.
Sometimes it seems like the same 10 songs over and over. I've heard Bohemian Rhapsody so many times on the radio that I don't even have it on any of my playlists anymore.

If I'm driving anywhere that requires me to be in the car more than a few minutes, I almost always just listen to one of the playlists on my phone. There are only three stations left in the Chicago area I can stand at this point.

Oh, and fuck music in the 90s. I'll never forget how awful it was when, little by little, my favorite stations either died or started playing nothing but that odious grunge shit. :-)
suzzer99 11:42 AM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sometimes it seems like the same 10 songs over and over. I've heard Bohemian Rhapsody so many times on the radio that I don't even have it on any of my playlists anymore.
Yeah this. But it's fine for me as someone who just comes back to KC 1-2 times/year. It is good music, you've just heard it so many times. At least it's not as bad as a reggae station or old 60s/70s soul station. Those literally seem to have a playlist of about 100 songs.

I go through nostalgia phases even on my ipod playlist. I'm really digging Roll with the Changes right now for some reason. It's just a fun song that starts out hot and never slows down.

Also I've found a renewed love for Freebird after seeing this guy "discover" it for the first time:

I used to jump all over the furniture in my living room in my underwear air-guitaring Freebird in high school. It's fun to see someone much younger from a completely different background getting into it.
patteeu 11:51 AM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah this. But it's fine for me as someone who just comes back to KC 1-2 times/year. It is good music, you've just heard it so many times. At least it's not as bad as a reggae station or old 60s/70s soul station. Those literally seem to have a playlist of about 100 songs.

I go through nostalgia phases even on my ipod playlist. I'm really digging Roll with the Changes right now for some reason. It's just a fun song that starts out hot and never slows down.

Also I've found a renewed love for Freebird after seeing this guy "discover" it for the first time:

*video deleted*

I used to jump all over the furniture in my living room in my underwear air-guitaring Freebird in high school. It's fun to see someone much younger from a completely different background getting into it.
Do you listen to radio stations in Los Angeles or do you just listen to ipod/internet stuff most of the time? I can't remember the last time I listened to a radio station here in KC.
BigRedChief 07:00 AM 08-18-2020
Saved on your phone?
srvy 01:15 PM 08-18-2020
You forgot bullet Bob's Turn the Page.
backinblack 01:20 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
You forgot bullet Bob's Turn the Page.
that's a good song though, I don't really tire of it
srvy 01:30 PM 08-18-2020
that's a good song though, I don't really tire of it
:-)
eDave 01:25 PM 08-18-2020
If I'm in my car after 11pm, I'm tuned into KSLX-FM for Nights With Alice Cooper.
backinblack 01:35 PM 08-18-2020
going to listen to it right now
srvy 01:45 PM 08-18-2020
going to listen to it right now
Dont forget Against the Wind, Old Time Rock n Roll, Travellin Man.

Finish it up with Beautiful Loser.
ptlyon 01:46 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dont forget Against the Wind, Old Time Rock n Roll, Travellin Man.

Finish it up with Beautiful Loser.
The fire inside
srvy 01:49 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
The fire inside
:-)
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up