ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'll say it; Mike Vrabel is a huge liability on this defense
steelyeyed57 06:11 PM 12-12-2010
He routinely fails to set the edge on outside contain. He routinely fails to get near the QB on his blitzes. He is routinely beaten in pass coverage. Today, in particular, he had crucial missed tackles.
I realize he has a lot of knowledge and leadership, but his dwindling athleticism is negating whatever intangibles he brings to the table.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:25 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
1997 is the year that completely broke me.
2011 Todd Haley puts Humpty Dumpty back together. We can beat the Jets or Ravens at home.
[Reply]
-King- 08:27 PM 12-15-2010
Meanwhile, two nights ago Hootie was running his mouth about the fact that he thought (erroneously) that he made more money than me.

But the above post is somehow still accurate.
Aren't you a college prof?
[Reply]
-King- 08:29 PM 12-15-2010
Thank God I'm too young to remember early to mid 90s Chiefs football.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 10:53 PM 12-15-2010
Dane, Jesus Christ. Can you read?

I don't have to find a player who has earned more than 20 million? You know why, because it doesn't matter dipshit. Just because it hasn't, doesn't mean it wont.

Just because the sun hasn't blown up doesn't mean it wont
Just because the chiefs havn't won a playoff game in years,doesn't mean they wont.
Just because I have never tried a certain beer, doesn't mean I wont.

Does that make sense to you Dane? Do you understand what I said?

Just because it hasn't yet, doesn't mean it wont. If Vrable has a passion and desire to coach, he will, doesn't matter how much he made, or will make.

You fail to realize it is a profession many people seek.

I am not saying it's likley, I am saying it's not impossible.

Jesus I feel like I am teaching a freaking 1st grader his ABC's, I mean JFC.

Read it a few times Dane, process it, and stfu.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:21 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy:
Dane, Jesus Christ. Can you read?

I don't have to find a player who has earned more than 20 million? You know why, because it doesn't matter dipshit. Just because it hasn't, doesn't mean it wont.

Just because the sun hasn't blown up doesn't mean it wont
Just because the chiefs havn't won a playoff game in years,doesn't mean they wont.
Just because I have never tried a certain beer, doesn't mean I wont.

Does that make sense to you Dane? Do you understand what I said?

Just because it hasn't yet, doesn't mean it wont. If Vrable has a passion and desire to coach, he will, doesn't matter how much he made, or will make.

You fail to realize it is a profession many people seek.

I am not saying it's likley, I am saying it's not impossible.

Jesus I feel like I am teaching a freaking 1st grader his ABC's, I mean JFC.

Read it a few times Dane, process it, and stfu.
You're a fucking idiot. Everyone knows it but you.

Go fuck yourself, Dummy.

You haven't made ONE single, cognizant argument.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 11:27 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No, it's not.

Once again, for the tenth time, go ahead and name an NFL player that earned even in excess of $20 million dollars that later turned to NFL coaching as a profession.

The fact of the matter is that it's never happened. IF it happens in the future, it'll likely because that person is single, with no family or children OR he's completely mismanaged his money thus forcing him to work for a living.

I absolutely guarantee you that 99.999999% of the people who've earned millions as an NFL player would never want to put in the time required to be an NFL coach.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're a fucking idiot. Everyone knows it but you.

Go fuck yourself, Dummy.

You haven't made ONE single, cognizant argument.
I just made the only fucking argument that matters. IF THEY FUCKING WANT TO THEY WILL. Just like many other people have stated you dumb mother fucker. God your fucking retarded. I can't believe I have wasted so much time with a pencil dick bitch.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:56 PM 12-15-2010
I feel bad for you Dane...lol

you stoop so low...and you lose so much sleep over this site

it's hysterical
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:56 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy:
I just made the only fucking argument that matters. IF THEY FUCKING WANT TO THEY WILL. Just like many other people have stated you dumb mother fucker. God your fucking retarded. I can't believe I have wasted so much time with a pencil dick bitch.
Many others? Who? Hootie, who finally conceded that my argument is correct?

Listen, Jackass. You're 21, 22 years old. You're not married and you don't have children. You haven't been in the workforce for 15 years, nor have you earned in excess of $20 million dollars. Your pea-sized brain clearly cannot account for something you haven't personally experienced.

If a guy, ANY GUY, that's earned $20 million dollars in his NFL playing days says to his wife and kids "Hey, I'm going to begin an NFL coaching career, a career that will likely require us to move many times over the course of the next several decades, require that I work 80 hours a week and get paid 1/10 of what I earned as a player", I'd say that guy is most selfish, motherfucking prick on the face of the planet.

Someday, you'll understand. Then again, probably not, considering your current intelligence level.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:58 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
I feel bad for you Dane...lol

you stoop so low...and you lose so much sleep over this site

it's hysterical
Lose sleep?

:-)

Projecting again, Hootie?

JFC. And just so you know, you dumb fucking cunt, when I'm on Chiefsplanet, I'm also working simultaneously.

Not that you'd know anything about that, pizza slinger.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:03 AM 12-16-2010
There will be guys who earned 20 mill plus who get into coaching, because some of these players are so fucking bad with money that they'll have no choice.

I think the Toronto Sun did a report a few years ago that 60+% of NBA players are broke within five years of retirement.

Look at Scottie Pippen and Antoine Walker. Walker earned well over 100 million in the league, and he's flat ass broke.

Now, the crucial difference is that they didn't save their money. If a dude was reasonably sound with his money, and earned tens of millions, then yes, it would be bizarre to see them go into coaching, especially NFL coaching.

From a practical standpoint, you really have to be a special kind of dumb sonofabitch to coach in the NFL. You have less job security, there's almost no talent disparity, and you aren't the one in control of bringing in your players. I'd much rather coach in college, where 95% of your success is based upon your ability to recruit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:04 AM 12-16-2010
Dane has something aginst us youngens
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:14 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by billay:
Dane has something aginst us youngens
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:17 AM 12-16-2010
There will be guys who earned 20 mill plus who get into coaching, because some of these players are so fucking bad with money that they'll have no choice.
I absolutely agree. However, I'm not sure how much success an assistant coach who pissed away $20 million can have in the NFL.

As I mentioned earlier, if given a choice between a few million in the broadcast booth versus a few hundred thousand as a grunt assistant coach, the guy is going to take the broadcasting job in a heartbeat.

If he "loves" football so much, he'll coach pee-wee and high school football.
[Reply]
Sully 02:45 PM 12-17-2010

I think the Toronto Sun did a report a few years ago that 60+% of NBA players are broke within five years of retirement.

Look at Scottie Pippen and Antoine Walker. Walker earned well over 100 million in the league, and he's flat ass broke.

Now, the crucial difference is that they didn't save their money. If a dude was reasonably sound with his money, and earned tens of millions, then yes, it would be bizarre to see them go into coaching, especially NFL coaching.

From a practical standpoint, you really have to be a special kind of dumb sonofabitch to coach in the NFL. You have less job security, there's almost no talent disparity, and you aren't the one in control of bringing in your players. I'd much rather coach in college, where 95% of your success is based upon your ability to recruit.
Is Pippen broke?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:51 PM 12-17-2010
Originally Posted by Sully:
Is Pippen broke?
Oh yeah.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up