ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 35
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
007 02:55 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Chiefs always seem to play to the level of their competition.

This person actually watches the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Chiefs always seem to play to the level of their competition.
Yea thats why they have the 3rd highest point differential in the league and their average win margin is over 10 points. :-).

A more accurate statement would be most CP posters tend to fall to the same level of negativity over every single little thing.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:55 AM 12-29-2018
OK then Berry, see you next year around this time then?
[Reply]
007 02:57 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
OK then Berry, see you next year around this time then?
year to year
[Reply]
Three7s 06:30 AM 12-29-2018
I love how people just seem to forget that the Raiders were an inch away from beating us earlier in the year.

If the Chiefs do lose this, the one positive will be the reactions of the "it's the Raiders" crowd.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:37 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I love how people just seem to forget that the Raiders were an inch away from beating us earlier in the year.

If the Chiefs do lose this, the one positive will be the reactions of the "it's the Raiders" crowd.
Because this isn't true, they never lead and were down 2 scores all but the last few minutes.
[Reply]
Chiefs Moon 07:17 AM 12-29-2018
Berry needed surgery to remove what is essentially a bone spur. He didn't do that so he guaranteed on-going tendonitis after prolonged running/playing in games. He has wasted a roster spot.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:10 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon:
Berry needed surgery to remove what is essentially a bone spur. He didn't do that so he guaranteed on-going tendonitis after prolonged running/playing in games. He has wasted a roster spot.
He should have just had surgery. But the Chiefs had a somewhat difficult decision to make. This isn't as bungled or as easy as you guys make it seem. I think they thought he would be able to play more games. If he gets surgery he's out for likely the entire regular season, maybe you get him back for the playoffs. He might have been ready by now. Some people can successfully play through this - but apparently EB isn' one of them.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:10 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He should have just had surgery. But the Chiefs had a somewhat difficult decision to make. This isn't as bungled or as easy as you guys make it seem. I think they thought he would be able to play more games. If he gets surgery he's out for likely the entire regular season, maybe you get him back for the playoffs. He might have been ready by now. Some people can successfully play through this - but apparently EB isn' one of them.
If he'd had the surgery during camp like he should have, he could have been ready for the start of next year. Now, if he does, he probably won't be.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If he'd had the surgery during camp like he should have, he could have been ready for the start of next year. Now, if he does, he probably won't be.
If he opts for surgery after the season...does that negate the Chiefs ability to designate him as a June 1st cut and save $9 mil?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:54 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If he opts for surgery after the season...does that negate the Chiefs ability to designate him as a June 1st cut and save $9 mil?
Yes.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:23 AM 12-29-2018
^ it was a business decision. A very wise and wealthy decision at that. Big money bags Berry.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:06 PM 12-29-2018
All of this on the heels of two crushing losses...
[Reply]
UK_Chief 12:48 PM 12-29-2018
Not sure if this is a massive Q (probably) but I would think getting cancer and coming out of the other side would give you a different perspective on life/mortality. Seems like his head has gone and maybe because he’s thinking he doesn’t want long term health issues and playing football is not his top priority. I can’t blame him for that but it sucks (if true)
[Reply]
BossChief 01:38 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Not sure if this is a massive Q (probably) but I would think getting cancer and coming out of the other side would give you a different perspective on life/mortality. Seems like his head has gone and maybe because he’s thinking he doesn’t want long term health issues and playing football is not his top priority. I can’t blame him for that but it sucks (if true)
There is probably a lot of truth in this post.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 35
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up