ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 277
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:33 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I bet he’s inactive since he didn’t practice all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Hughes out there scares me. Buffalo will attack that matchup a lot today.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:34 PM 01-23-2022
Can't let Josh Allen beat us with his legs. Need containment and sacks.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:36 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
But not really. I mean, there is always a level of pressure in a playoff game of course, but the Chiefs have won a SB recently and been to one even more recently than that. Obviously, even the biggest homer knows that the Chiefs are not going to make it to the SB every year. They may even lose this game. If they do, it'll suck, but we'll move on pretty quickly because we have one in the bag already. We know we'll be in contention every year as long as PMII is around. Buffalo, however, has been wondering the championship desert forever and see this as their best chance to make it back to a SB. But they are also staring the "Peyton Manning" role right in the face. I think Allen may win one at some point over the next decade but right now, today, he has to do what no man outside of Tom Brady has ever done, which is beat Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs in a playoff game. All the pressure is absolutely on the Bills.
There is a ton of pressure on Mahomes if you believe his goal is to be in the GOAT conversation. He has two major chinks in the armor with playoff losses to Brady. Cannot afford to lose to Allen or Burrow at home in the playoffs. That would be like Brady losing home playoff games to Manning in the mid 2000’s. Patrick has a chance to go on a special run the next 3 games. I hope he can pull it off.
[Reply]
jhawkinVA 01:38 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If Buffalo scores 30, that means Spags failed.

Spags just needs to not pick the one bad option which is what he did against Buffalo last game 1st half.

Attack and make him think. If we sit back and give him time then it can be a shootout.
We need to play high-risk, high-reward defensive football. We know we can score. A couple of Bills turnovers could be enough.
[Reply]
TimBone 01:39 PM 01-23-2022
In for the muthafuckin' win!!!
[Reply]
TEX 01:40 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Exactly the case. :-)
[Reply]
TimBone 01:41 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Josh Allen eats his ribs with a fork!
Is this true?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:42 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Think I'm more nervous before this game than any Mahomes led playoff game, except maybe the last SB. I knew when fish went down we were fucked.

Somebody talk me down.

Mahomes at Arrowhead in the playoffs is amazing.

The only loss took OT(he didn’t get to touch the ball) & Dee Ford being a moron.

Relax

[Reply]
Rausch 01:42 PM 01-23-2022
As long as Sorenson isn't out there we can manage. Hughes isn't perfect but he's passable...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:43 PM 01-23-2022

That is as scary as Dan Sorensen in deep coverage.

[Reply]
zigbazah 01:43 PM 01-23-2022
the pressure is on buffalo. just play loose, play free, and we'll send them home crying again.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:44 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
There is a ton of pressure on Mahomes if you believe his goal is to be in the GOAT conversation. He has two major chinks in the armor with playoff losses to Brady. Cannot afford to lose to Allen or Burrow at home in the playoffs. That would be like Brady losing home playoff games to Manning in the mid 2000’s. Patrick has a chance to go on a special run the next 3 games. I hope he can pull it off.
If there's pressure in that regard, it's internal for Mahomes. The media has already moved off of him as evidenced by the fact that most national media couldn't wait to pick the Bills this week, and obviously the fan base loves him, win or lose this game. Plus, there is already one QB this week who fancies himself the GOAT that is getting crushed after a pathetic performance. I think you'll see Mahomes come out and play free and loose today. Whether it's enough to win or not is probably more up to the Chiefs defense but I think we're gonna see an epic Mahomes performance.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:46 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by zigbazah:
the pressure is on buffalo. just play loose, play free, and we'll send them home crying again.
We have the better weapons, better running game, better run defense.

We can't turn the ball over and we have to use the clock smart. If we do that we win...
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:47 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
If there's pressure in that regard, it's internal for Mahomes. The media has already moved off of him as evidenced by the fact that most national media couldn't wait to pick the Bills this week, and obviously the fan base loves him, win or lose this game. Plus, there is already one QB this week who fancies himself the GOAT that is getting crushed after a pathetic performance. I think you'll see Mahomes come out and play free and loose today. Whether it's enough to win or not is probably more up to the Chiefs defense but I think we're gonna see an epic Mahomes performance.

I feel better when they all pick the other team but when they all pick the Chiefs then I get nervous.

They are all and idiots.
[Reply]
zigbazah 01:49 PM 01-23-2022
:-)

[Reply]
Page 16 of 277
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up