ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power
Just Passin' By 04:06 PM 08-31-2022
I don't know this guy's political bent, and I haven't read the entire review, but here's a review from the Daily Mail (it has other, including some more positive, reviews noted at the bottom of the article):

CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power: No turkey, however bloated and stupid, could ever be big enough to convey the mesmerising awfulness of Amazon's billion dollar Tolkien epic
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:29 PM 08-31-2022
Galadriel is already thousands of years old, married and has a child in the second age. The trailer looks like she is going to have some kind of romantic relationship with Sauron. /puke
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:06 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Galadriel is already thousands of years old, married and has a child in the second age. The trailer looks like she is going to have some kind of romantic relationship with Sauron. /puke
Its because this is a woke shit story. Its not throwing WOKE around, or being RACIST to call garbage, garbage.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:31 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The left made the rules.
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Its because this is a woke shit story. Its not throwing WOKE around, or being RACIST to call garbage, garbage.
Well to be perfectly honest, this is just my opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently. From my point of view, looking at this with a different perspective and without condemning anyone's view's or by trying to objectify them, while considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:00 PM 09-01-2022
They also could of done a storyline around the blue wizards who would have been surrounded by PEOPLE OF COLOR
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:29 PM 09-01-2022
The Ring of Power is going to be retconned into a vibrating cock ring. Sauron will swing his dick around in battle, killing dozens of men with each thrust.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:01 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The Ring of Power is going to be retconned into a vibrating cock ring. Sauron will swing his dick around in battle, killing dozens of men with each thrust.
PB 100% watching now.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:06 AM 09-02-2022
Fucking fabulous.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:11 AM 09-02-2022
*gently places vid in thread, turns and runs*

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:15 AM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
*gently places vid in thread, turns and runs*

Why is he wearing black gloves?

Son of a bitch. Is that Crave Johnson's GF?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Why is he wearing black gloves?

Son of a bitch. Is that Crave Johnson's GF?
:-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:20 AM 09-02-2022
Ya know...i've come to conclusion that i just don't like midgets. I just don't.

I never liked Hobbits. Hobbit scenes always bored the shit out of me. Disgusting hobbitses.

Never cared for the 7 dwarves in Snow White.

Tyrion in Game of Thrones? Took me a looooong time to use to him.

And i can't stand stubby, pudgy little fingers. They're fucking gross. If a chick has stubby fingers im ooooout.

I blame Willow. I fucking hated Willow as a child and i think my early childhood Willow hate has persisted into adulthood.

Sorry midgets, Hobbits and Dwarves, it's all Willow's fault.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:38 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ya know...i've come to conclusion that i just don't like midgets. I just don't.

I never liked Hobbits. Hobbit scenes always bored the shit out of me. Disgusting hobbitses.

Never cared for the 7 dwarves in Snow White.

Tyrion in Game of Thrones? Took me a looooong time to use to him.

And i can't stand stubby, pudgy little fingers. They're ****ing gross. If a chick has stubby fingers im ooooout.

I blame Willow. I ****ing hated Willow as a child and i think my early childhood Willow hate has persisted into adulthood.

Sorry midgets, Hobbits and Dwarves, it's all Willow's fault.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:51 PM 09-02-2022
A show about an adventure of unambiguous good vs. Evil (like the original LOTR) just doesn't sound like a made for TV story.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:52 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
A show about an adventure of unambiguous good vs. Evil (like the original LOTR) just doesn't sound like a made for TV story.
You missed the speech last night?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up