ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1596 of 4907
« First < 596109614961546158615921593159415951596 159715981599160016061646169620962596 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:16 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Perhaps, but it could also be a prove it deal too.
It should be telling that the Vikings let him go...even though they had a ton of cap. You just dont let QB talent walk away unless you have to.

They worked with him every day...and decided he wasn't worth the money.

For KC fans...It's a win-win.

Horseface can either choose to build a team around Keenum...which will be a 9-7 ceiling or draft the 4th QB available, who will probably be a mediocre pro and extended the Donko's purgatory.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:19 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Paxton hasn't shown a lot since he's been in Denver and $wag Kelly hasn't shown anything yet. If Denver forgoes a QB at 5 they'll be nice to have, but I have a lot more faith in Darnold, Mayfield, and Rosen than I do Lynch/Kelly.
Kelly was on IR all of last year, so of course he didn’t “show anything” but he has been at Dove Valley working out and learning the playbook and he is 100% healthy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:30 PM 03-25-2018
Kelly was on IR all of last year, so of course he didn’t “show anything” but he has been at Dove Valley working out and learning the playbook and he is 100% healthy.
I wouldn't put any stock in that dude...he was only drafted out of a favor to Kelly.

31 other teams didn't take a 7th round flier on him for a reason...even those desperate for a QB.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:30 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It should be telling that the Vikings let him go...even though they had a ton of cap. You just dont let QB talent walk away unless you have to.

They worked with him every day...and decided he wasn't worth the money.

For KC fans...It's a win-win.

Horseface can either choose to build a team around Keenum...which will be a 9-7 ceiling or draft the 4th QB available, who will probably be a mediocre pro and extended the Donko's purgatory.
The Vikings chose to pay Cousins, they had no reason to keep Keenum.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:31 PM 03-25-2018
:-) Kelly is a nobody. No one believes in him unless it's a trolling Bronco moron
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:35 PM 03-25-2018
The Vikings chose to pay Cousins, they had no reason to keep Keenum.
AND...that should tell you everything you need to know.

Cousins best season was 9-7...he has sucked against good teams.

I wouldn't want either of them...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:38 PM 03-25-2018
I wouldn't put any stock in that dude...he was only drafted out of a favor to Kelly.

31 other teams didn't take a 7th round flier on him for a reason...even those desperate for a QB.
Cool story bro. I guess Kelly’s impressive college career in the SEC means nothing? Yah, you’re probably right because if Chad’s last name was Blackledge instead of Kelly the Broncos wouldn’t of drafted him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:40 PM 03-25-2018
Cool story bro. I guess Kelly’s impressive college career in the SEC means nothing? Yah, you’re probably right because if Chad’s last name was Blackledge instead of Kelly the Broncos wouldn’t of drafted him.
There is no story, "bro"...every team passed on him...even for a meaningless 7th round draft pick.

If you are basing you hopes on Kelly...then Horseface has really done a number on fan expectations there.

Every fan base "homers and dreams" on their late round/undrafted QB. There were people, here, that thought Bray was going to be worth a shit...Kelly was ignored because he's not going to be anything other than maybe a clipboard holder..

NFL teams arent stupid...someone would have drafted him if they thought there was anything there. QBs are just too valuable...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:44 PM 03-25-2018
AND...that should tell you everything you need to know.

Cousins best season was 9-7...he has sucked against good teams.

I wouldn't want either of them...
It tells me the Vikings chose Cousins over Keenum, we’ll see soon enough if it was the right choice
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:48 PM 03-25-2018
There is no story, "bro"...every team passed on him...even for a meaningless 7th round draft pick.

If you are basing you hopes on Kelly...then Horseface has really done a number on fan expectations there.

Every fan base "homers and dreams" on their late round/undrafted QB. There were people, here, that thought Bray was going to be worth a shit...Kelly was ignored because he's not going to amount to shit.
Every team who doesn’t have a franchise QB will take chances to find that franchise QB.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:50 PM 03-25-2018
Every team who doesn’t have a franchise QB will take chances to find that franchise QB.
except in Kelly's case....think about it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:00 PM 03-25-2018
If I had a nickel for the number of times we got that exact same report about Tyler Bray.

Kelly's a fucking moron and will amount to nothing. If you turn him into an okay backup QB in this league, it will be a fucking miracle.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:32 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If I had a nickel for the number of times we got that exact same report about Tyler Bray.

Kelly's a ****ing moron and will amount to nothing. If you turn him into an okay backup QB in this league, it will be a ****ing miracle.
There’s plenty of differences between Bray and Kelly. For example, Kelly’s college career is more impressive.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:43 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Kelly's a ****ing moron and will amount to nothing. If you turn him into an okay backup QB in this league, it will be a ****ing miracle.
Kelly seems to have a lot better footwork, mobility, and accuracy. Both of them have strong arms. Kelly has made some bad decisions off the field, but the guy has a ton of talent. Just have to see if he can put it all together.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:49 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, it was settled when his revised history was corrected.
Not really. Technically, he was right and you were wrong. Denver was a really bad team just like he and I said. He shouldn't have weinered out of the bet though, like I said at the time. Seems like a draw to me.
[Reply]
Page 1596 of 4907
« First < 596109614961546158615921593159415951596 159715981599160016061646169620962596 > Last »
Up