ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1591 of 4910
« First < 591109114911541158115871588158915901591 159215931594159516011641169120912591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:38 AM 03-24-2018
TEX... what’s up?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:45 AM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
When are you going to wake up and realize that those Superfarce games were a sham. Cleveland would have had 2 Superfarce appearances had Manning signed there. The league gifted those Superbowls to Manning. It's so obvious. The first game, it was the playoffs that were rigged. They weren't fixing the Superbowl. Then Manning and the Donks embarrassed themselves and proved that they didn't belong there. So, when it became obvious that Manning was done, the league made sure to fix the whole thing to send him out on top in Michael Jordan fashion. They knew good and well that you dumbass Donk fans would swallow their lives e of bullshit hook, line, and sinker. Enjoy your delusion.
Bitter tears
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:46 AM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
I love these remember when posts....obviously nothing to look forward to with the clown show that Denver has now:-)
The real clown show was choking in the Wildcard to the great Marcus Mariotta up by 18. That was funny.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:53 AM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I have said plenty of times that I prefer Darnold, Mayfield, and Rosen over Allen. After drafting Paxton Lynch, I'm really not comfortable waiting on another project to develop.
I don't want a QB at 5 or higher.

They need to go BPA and after trading for Velheer to play RT they can do so. If Chubb falls they better take him. I would be happy with Nelson too, the OL would be dominant then. I think the Browns lock up Barkley, he would solve a lot of issues with their O but if he is there take him. I am glad drafting a tackle high is pretty much off the board now. If they took McG from ND then they would have one tackle pissed about having to play RT. I wouldn't mind the best CB too but 5 is a little high for that.

Hoping that 3 QB's go off the board and Chubb is there at 5. I would also be happy with a trade down and landing some sort of combo like Davenport and Hernandez, or just good Defender and good OL help.

If they want to add a 4th QB they can move back up to get him into the later 1st, a guy like Mike White. Just add an instant starter at the 5th pick.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:56 AM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Football Outsiders' "QBASE" projection system loves them some Baker Mayfield...

Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma Sooners

Spoiler!

Josh Allen
Spoiler!

QBASE loathes Josh Allen (no surprise, his stats are garbage)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/stor...back-prospects

Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech (47)
Spoiler!

Mahomes' QBASE is actually slightly higher than Darnold, Rosen, and Lamar Jacksons score, but they say Air Raid QB's seem to have inflated scores.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/in...017/qbase-2017

Top 10 in QBASE since 1997
Spoiler!
Patrick "better than Darnold, Rosen and Allen" Mahomes.

Mayfield will be exposed after playing with elite talent at OU.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:02 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Patrick "better than Darnold, Rosen and Allen" Mahomes.

Mayfield will be exposed after playing with elite talent at OU.

Originally Posted by :
It's important not to overestimate the importance of a small difference in the QBASE projections. Most of this year's top quarterbacks are grouped together in the middle of the scale. It's a bit of a surprise that Sam Darnold came out with a lower QBASE rating than some of the other top prospects -- Josh Rosen, for example. But if I were the analytics director for an NFL franchise, I would feel no need to disagree with a scouting director who placed Darnold ahead of Rosen.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/stor...back-prospects
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:08 PM 03-24-2018
TEX ... such disappoint. You were prancing around with great confidence yesterday. Today, you post and don't even address the ownage.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:11 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
TEX... what’s up?
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:12 PM 03-24-2018
Also...QBASE :-) Good lord. Another fucking useless metric.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:23 PM 03-24-2018
There’s no reason be worried about the Broncos until they prove they can beat us. It’s been 3 years.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:29 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

They need to go BPA and after trading for Velheer to play RT they can do so. If Chubb falls they better take him. I would be happy with Nelson too, the OL would be dominant then. I think the Browns lock up Barkley, he would solve a lot of issues with their O but if he is there take him. I am glad drafting a tackle high is pretty much off the board now. If they took McG from ND then they would have one tackle pissed about having to play RT. I wouldn't mind the best CB too but 5 is a little high for that.

Hoping that 3 QB's go off the board and Chubb is there at 5. I would also be happy with a trade down and landing some sort of combo like Davenport and Hernandez, or just good Defender and good OL help.

If they want to add a 4th QB they can move back up to get him into the later 1st, a guy like Mike White. Just add an instant starter at the 5th pick.
A lot depends on what the NYGs do at 2. That said, they will either go BPA or trade down. I think they go Barkley at 2 as he will immediately provide instant offense. So Darnold, then Barkley, then Rosen to NYJs. Cleveland probably takes Chubb at 4 leaving the Broncos Nelson at 5. Unless the Broncos are offered stupid compensation for the #5 pick (it’s possible with Allen still available) they will take Nelson as he’s the only player left that the Broncos have rated as one of their top 3 players of entire draft (other two being Barkley and Chubb).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:35 PM 03-24-2018
He'd sure fix your RG spot. Too bad you'd have to waste #5 overall on a G but that's the price you pay when your drafting has been so bad on the OL.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:42 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He'd sure fix your RG spot. Too bad you'd have to waste #5 overall on a G but that's the price you pay when your drafting has been so bad on the OL.
Nelson hasn’t taken a single snap in the NFL and he’s already better than Fisher
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:43 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I'd be happy with Chubb at 5 if Allen is the only QB sitting there. I'm not so sure about Nelson because we'd be shuffling our OL again.
[Reply]
TEX 12:45 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
TEX ... such disappoint. You were prancing around with great confidence yesterday. Today, you post and don't even address the ownage.

What the **** are u talking about Tool? Im still very confident that you're nothing but a chicken shit poser who pusses out of bets.
[Reply]
Page 1591 of 4910
« First < 591109114911541158115871588158915901591 159215931594159516011641169120912591 > Last »
Up