ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 313
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:26 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Megbert:
First unofficial depth chart

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
People are talking about the back-up LT spot but right now Prince Tega has been taking all the reps at LT with the twos so maybe he has a chance of making the roster?? It's been well known within the game that Prince has tons of talent...his only issue has been injuries. I hope he gets plenty of chances in the preseason games and if he comes through them well he should make the roster imo.

Devon Key looks like a lock right now for sure as does Fortson. Excited to see how everyone does in the games coming as that's we'll see who rises to the occasion.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:44 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Who cares what videos Mahomes' brother makes on Tik Tok? Who cares what his sexuality is?

It's way more cringe the fact that you old white rednecks give a shit and follow him (or anyone else in Mahomes' entourage) around on social media.
This. So much this.

Pro Tip: If you don't like Patrick's brother, and don't like his social media posts, including TikTok, don't follow him or watch his videos. It's that simple.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:55 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Who cares what videos Mahomes' brother makes on Tik Tok? Who cares what his sexuality is?

It's way more cringe the fact that you old white rednecks give a shit and follow him (or anyone else in Mahomes' entourage) around on social media.
If it's no big deal then don't make it one.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:35 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I don't know if this is more sad or funny, but Carolina has Cam Erving penciled in as their starting left tackle right now. Not because of injury either, that's their plan.
Oh my god

Originally Posted by Jamie:
I know we shouldn't read too much into an unofficial training camp depth chart, but Remmers at #2 LT makes me think that Niang is actually in the lead for starting RT and it's not just Remmers' injury. Also god help us if Remmers' actually has to play LT this year.
Some intern making minimum wage makes these charts.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:53 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Going to resist the urge to read too much into this being an unofficial depth chart in early August, but come week 1 I'm going to be thoroughly pissed if Sorensen still has the starting role over Thornhill.

Also, OL depth chart is night and day from last year but seems like we got a lot riding on Brown staying healthy at LT. Doesn't really seem like there is a swing tackle option, does Niang switch over to LT if Brown is unavailable at all? I think by now we should know well enough that they should want no part of Remmers playing at LT.
Agree re Brown. The others I'd like to see would be Baker pushing Lammons and/or Keyes down. Gray edging ahead of Bell. Maybe Charlton or Kaindoh pushing down Okafor, who I'm not keen on.

If this is anything like accurate it would be great to see Mike Hughes work out. Dream situation is both he and Baker are serviceable but if one steps up that's been great business.
[Reply]
-King- 03:56 AM 08-09-2021
The marketing/pr department makes the first few depth charts. The real one likely won't be released until after the 2nd preseason game
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:21 AM 08-09-2021
Jones really is a full time DE now. Wow. He may not make the pro bowl now. He was the second best DT in the league and now he’s probably only the 5th or 6th best DE in the league
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:13 AM 08-09-2021
Good to see Mahomes is leading in the QB competition. I think he's our best option.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:43 AM 08-09-2021
The depth I hope to see by the start of the actual season:

QB Mahomes/Henne
RB Edwards-Helaire/McKinnon (Darrel Williams)
WR Hill/Powell(Pringle)
WR Hardman/Powell (Pringle)
WR Robinson/Powell (Pringle)
TE Kelce/Gray (Bell)

LT Brown/Niang (Remmers)
LG Thuney/Allegretti
C Humphrey/Blythe
RG Smith/Long (Wylie)
RT Niang/Remmers

RDE Clark/Danna
DT Nnadi/Saunders
DT Reed/Wharton
LDE Jones/Kaindoh (Okafor)

MLB Hitchens/Bolton (Niemann)
LB Gay/Bolton(Niemann)

CB Ward/Baker
CB Sneed/Keyes
Nickel Hughes/Fenton
S Thornhill (Sorenson)/SorensonThornhill
S Mathieu/Key

Guys in bold are guys I expect to still, annoyingly, have a worse replacement listed. Guy in () are said replacement
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:55 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jones really is a full time DE now. Wow. He may not make the pro bowl now. He was the second best DT in the league and now he’s probably only the 5th or 6th best DE in the league
Hopefully he has an 18-sack season and kills all this conjecture, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is still listed as a DT on Pro Bowl and All-Pro ballots.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:15 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The depth I hope to see by the start of the actual season:

QB Mahomes/Henne
RB Edwards-Helaire/McKinnon (Darrel Williams)
WR Hill/Powell(Pringle)
WR Hardman/Powell (Pringle)
WR Robinson/Powell (Pringle)
TE Kelce/Gray (Bell)

LT Brown/Niang (Remmers)
LG Thuney/Allegretti
C Humphrey/Blythe
RG Smith/Long (Wylie)
RT Niang/Remmers

RDE Clark/Danna
DT Nnadi/Saunders
DT Reed/Wharton
LDE Jones/Kaindoh (Okafor)

MLB Hitchens/Bolton (Niemann)
LB Gay/Bolton(Niemann)

CB Ward/Baker
CB Sneed/Keyes
Nickel Hughes/Fenton
S Thornhill (Sorenson)/SorensonThornhill
S Mathieu/Key

Guys in bold are guys I expect to still, annoyingly, have a worse replacement listed. Guy in () are said replacement
I have to agree with pretty much all of this.

A few positions don’t have great depth, but that’s a pretty sexy set of starters on both sides of the ball.

The defense likely won’t be great, but they should be good. I expect the run defense to be much better this year. Pass rush should be better than last year. Secondary should be about the same, and they were really good last year.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:33 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Bullshit. Jones is about to wreck shit and be the best DE in the league.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:41 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bullshit. Jones is about to wreck shit and be the best DE in the league.
This. Plus who gives a shit about the Pro Bowl?
[Reply]
O.city 07:47 AM 08-09-2021
I'm just not counting much on Powell this year and that's ok.
[Reply]
oldman 07:49 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
If we want to extend him we should do it basically before Davante Adams, Smith-Schuster, and whomever else I am forgetting, get new deals and drive the price up any higher. It will probably take between $20 and $25M AAV with half guaranteed to keep Tyreek. He will be 28 when this contract expires in 2022.
I agree, you don't let PMII's #1/2 weapon walk at 28, especially when we don't know how much longer Kelce is good for. I'd hope another 4 years, but he'll be 32 in Oct.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 313
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209259 > Last »
Up