ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 256
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:14 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
If this post is how you actually feel you'd think that you wouldwant someone to point out things that aren't factual...
What I posted is how I feel. But, again, can we do it without the personal B.S. nonsense? It’s hard to even keep up with what is going on at times...

If we were all in kindergarten, I would say we need someone to put some users in timeout. LOL.
[Reply]
loochy 11:17 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Probably the most amusing thing at this point is if you still have MOD privileges. :-)

Hey now, he hasn't abused his mod privileges at all. Sure, he's annoying as hell in these Reek threads, but it's not like he's banning people and whatnot. He's just being a poster and being annoying as hell is what this board is all about!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:18 AM 07-11-2019
What I posted is how I feel. But, again, can we do it without the personal B.S. nonsense? It’s hard to even keep up with what is going on at times...

If we were all in kindergarten, I would say we need someone to put some users in timeout. LOL.
Just looked at join date, makes much more sense now...

You need a thicker skin to survive this place. If you think what SAUTO said was "personal BS nonsense" - whoo boy just wait.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:20 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hey now, he hasn't abused his mod privileges at all. Sure, he's annoying as hell in these Reek threads, but it's not like he's banning people and whatnot. He's just being a poster.

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 3.0 11:20 AM 07-11-2019
Its not her mom.

Originally Posted by In58men:
Talking about her mom doesn’t do Hill any good. Does it?

[Reply]
TEX 11:22 AM 07-11-2019
Hey now, he hasn't abused his mod privileges at all. Sure, he's annoying as hell in these Reek threads, but it's not like he's banning people and whatnot. He's just being a poster.
I disagree. He has banned people from these Tyreek threads for doing exactly what he does. Yet, he is allowed to continue.
[Reply]
loochy 11:23 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 3.0:
Its not her mom.

[Reply]
loochy 11:25 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I disagree. He has banned people from these Tyreek threads for doing exactly what he does. Yet, he is allowed to continue.
Has he? I didn't know that. Who did he kick out?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:26 AM 07-11-2019
Its not her mom.
I've seen a picture of her dad. Figured the piece was going to be about her ol' man.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:28 AM 07-11-2019
Yeah the poster/mod distinction is a hard line to walk and for the record I don’t feel anyone is abusing powers. We are all human here, well most of us, and come from differing viewpoints and backgrounds that affect how we see things. I think it’s fine to post their opinions but let’s do it rationally without letting things become personal. Not easy at times for sure.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:29 AM 07-11-2019
I All I was suggesting is if you couldn’t do that without it feeling like a pissing match maybe it might be a good idea to step away from posting for a while.
Brah, pissing matches are what we do. It's like, our thing, ya know? Men don't take that shit personally though. Like a good fight, you shake hands afterwards with a new found 'spect and move on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:29 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I saw rumors yesterday about him possibly having a meeting with Goodell but if he is training in OP today I guess not.
Was told Goodell might fly here.
[Reply]
O.city 11:30 AM 07-11-2019
Its not her mom.
Whats the story with this Marty?
[Reply]
O.city 11:31 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Brah, pissing matches are what we do. It's like, our thing, ya know? Men don't take that shit personally though. Like a good fight, you shake hands afterwards with a new found 'spect and move on.
You're one to talk you fucking cocksucker!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:32 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Just looked at join date, makes much more sense now...

You need a thicker skin to survive this place. If you think what SAUTO said was "personal BS nonsense" - whoo boy just wait.
I’ve got thick enough skin, but it’s just hard to keep up with things happening when we end up with pages and pages of pissing matches. If you look back a page or so, you’ll see I wasn’t the only user who said as much.
[Reply]
Page 158 of 256
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208 > Last »
Up