« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:35 PM 12-09-2022
I don't get the negativity on here lately and there's been alot of it since that loss last week. IMO this has been one of the best if not the best job this staff has done in Reids time while being here when you consider alot of the free agents we brought in are playing better than what they did for their previous teams and there's a handful of rookies of have done a really really good job this season all while guys like Pacheco & Moore have emerged the last month
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:45 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I don't get the negativity on here lately and there's been alot of it since that loss last week. IMO this has been one of the best if not the best job this staff has done in Reids time while being here when you consider alot of the free agents we brought in are playing better than what they did for their previous teams and there's a handful of rookies of have done a really really good job this season all while guys like Pacheco & Moore have emerged the last month
Well, we're only 9-3. We're only scoring 29 pts/gm (best in the league). We're only going to lock up our 7th (however many at this point) consecutive AFC-W about a month before the end of the season. Mahomes is only on a record-setting pace for yards, TDs, TD/INT ratio with an entirely new WR room. We're only a 99% probability of making the playoffs with a month to go.

I mean, obviously we suck. Isn't it obvious?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, we're only 9-3. We're only scoring 29 pts/gm (best in the league). We're only going to lock up our 7th (however many at this point) consecutive AFC-W about a month before the end of the season. Mahomes is only on a record-setting pace for yards, TDs, TD/INT ratio with an entirely new WR room. We're only a 99% probability of making the playoffs with a month to go.

I mean, obviously we suck. Isn't it obvious?
I think instead of enjoying the ride people listened to idiots like Nick Wrights talk about being dynasty. Still could happen but regardless we will never have a QB this good and a top 5 all time coach. We should enjoy it for what it is and whatever happens.
[Reply]
Bump 08:51 PM 12-09-2022
Not gonna lie, was definitely expecting more from Skyy Moore this year. But we do have 3 WR's above him so not many opportunities and he is a rookie. Only the legends have 1,000 yards their rookie season. But still did expect a little more than this though.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:57 PM 12-09-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 08:59 PM 12-09-2022
I want to see how scoring a TD will both boost Skyy's confidence and Mahomes' confidence in him.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:00 PM 12-09-2022
The same people that told us that the Chiefs were going to obviously have a down year, most unhappy about the offseason and in particular the Tyreek trade, are the same people doing the most bitching.

Just think about that for a second.

They're miserable people that don't know how to enjoy the golden age of Chiefs football.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:00 PM 12-09-2022
I think instead of enjoying the ride people listened to idiots like Nick Wrights talk about being dynasty. Still could happen but regardless we will never have a QB this good and a top 5 all time coach. We should enjoy it for what it is and whatever happens.
People love to be miserable. That's a fact. Really, if you think about it, this stuff is just the collective anxiety of CPers in print for all the world to see. And I'm pretty sure that venting this stuff is supposed to make you feel better.

But some people just have to wallow in it, like pigs in shit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:01 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The same people that told us that the Chiefs were going to obviously have a down year, most unhappy about the offseason and in particulate the Tyreek trade, are the same people doing the most bitching.

This.

And hi, TEX.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:08 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This.

And hi, TEX.
Yup, and King.

Imagine going into the season with very low expectations (at least in comparison to the new standard) and somehow being disappointed at this point of the season?

They'll bitch about Veach while ignoring the fact that he actually exceeded their expectations.

Then when you point this out to them, they'll say "well duh they have Mahomes!".

Like they didn't already know we had Mahomes and what he was capable of when they were setting their expectations.

It's all absurd.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:13 PM 12-09-2022
Yup, and King.

Imagine going into the season with very low expectations (at least in comparison to the new standard) and somehow being disappointed at this point of the season?

They'll bitch about Veach while ignoring the fact that he actually exceeded their expectations.

Then when you point this out to them, they'll say "well duh they have Mahomes!".

Like they didn't already know we had Mahomes and what he was capable of when they were setting their expectations.

It's all absurd.
I thought we’d be 10-7 this season. I wasn’t convinced Mahomes was gonna have an MVP season and thought the rest of the division and conference had gone all-in.

I was wrong. Entirely. This team deserves the benefit of the doubt at this point. And even if they fail this year with the blueprint, lacking confidence in them in the future is absolutely ludicrous. They’ve eminently proven the ability to persevere.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 PM 12-09-2022
The same people that told us that the Chiefs were going to obviously have a down year, most unhappy about the offseason and in particular the Tyreek trade, are the same people doing the most bitching.

They're miserable people that don't know how to enjoy the golden age of Chiefs football.
Well to be fair I was one of those people who were pissed off that we traded Hill but I understand why we did it. I also thought we would take a step back. I was probably wrong on that I'm not sure I still don't think we are the best team in the AFC this year. Let's same I'm right about that statement though. What does it change? This team has a tremendous outlook going forward and it's really hard to argue that they won't be even better in the next year or two.

The whole blame the refs, trade Jones, fire Toub stuff is just garbage IMO and not even worth entertaining.
[Reply]
TEX 09:15 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This.

And hi, TEX.
Hi right back at you. You and I both picked the Chiefs to finish 11-6. Or maybe you picked them to finish 10-7. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:18 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Hi right back at you. You and I both picked the Chiefs to finish 11-6. So stop acting like you didn't think they were going to take a step back in a re-tooling year.
LOL. The difference is I’m pleased with everything we’ve gotten out of this season and you still have found a way to be a miserable little bitch.

This has nothing to do with preseason predictions. We were both wrong. You just continue to be glass-half-empty where I’m able to acknowledge that this team has dramatically exceeded expectations and I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
TEX 09:22 PM 12-09-2022
Yup, and King.

It's all absurd.
We also bitched about paying OBJ, while you wanted to pay him.

I said all along that KC would make the playoffs (I thought as a WC) but would be playing very well at the end of the season heading into the playoffs. And I still think they would be better with Tyreek and JuJu than with MVS and JuJu.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 280
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Up