ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 256
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 10:51 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
What attitude?

There’s nothing to moderate. Don’t like what he has to say? Quit responding to it.

Pretty much a founding statement of this board.
Exactly.

Hell the damn owner of the site argued with me in a thread yesterday. HE didn't tell me to reign it in. And if he felt like I needed to i would assume he'd at least PM me and say something.

If he's not telling me to :-) I don't think anyone else has a reason to.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:52 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Don’t mind me then. Let the trolling continue. :-):-):-):-)
I'm not trolling at all. I'm pointing out that some things presented as facts aren't known and proved as facts. That's it.
[Reply]
FAX 10:52 AM 07-11-2019
This attitude right here is a part of the damn problem. A mod should be to help clean up threads not be an individual a thread needs cleaned up because of.
I completely agree, Mr. Mulliganman. Without question, you are in the right ...

I encourage you to join me in sending an urgent PM to Mr. Bob Dole because we can count on him to address this problem with alacrity.

FAX
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:53 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I thought that was pretty obvious at this point? The fiancée's family went to law enforcement and the media and aired out whatever, the media ran with it because of Hill's background, supposed or not.
Well, yeah, but a little more complicated. So Meredith informs some buddies with law enforcement while the Espinals contact Brooke Pryor, and Brooke "verifies" the same rumors with law enforcement. During this time of course, the police have been called multiple times, and combine that with rumors planted with the police, and that's going to percolate through the entire department, so no matter who Brooke talks to...

There seem to be no more leaks implicating Hill for anything, which is telling. It's plausible the entire KC media and JoCo law enforcement got played by some low-end scam artists with some help from KCTV5 Fake News.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:53 AM 07-11-2019
:-) Mr. FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
And anonymous twitter accounts aren't solid sources
You are almost as ignorant as Whitlock.

Marty didn't use them for a single fucking thing.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:58 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I think my brain just exploded reading this post.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
It's plausible the entire KC media and JoCo law enforcement got played by some low-end scam artists with some help from KCTV5 Fake News.
I have been saying this for weeks, man.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Is Hill meeting with Goodell today?
Maybe. Training in OP today. Doesn't he have to fly to NY? Tonight?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:05 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I'm not trolling at all. I'm pointing out that some things presented as facts aren't known and proved as facts. That's it.
I’m not trying to suggest that you not post or point out an opposing viewpoint or calling out something others are passing as truth if you don’t agree with it as being a fact. All I was suggesting is if you couldn’t do that without it feeling like a pissing match maybe it might be a good idea to step away from posting for a while. It wasn’t just myself who has posted that it does in fact feel like and come off like that in this thread at times. I want a balanced viewpoint and discussion on things as they unfold, but all the other junk does is clutter things up and contribute to preventing any meaningful conversation taking place. Not to mention making it more difficult to sort through new information and developments as they happen.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:06 AM 07-11-2019
Who let all this bitch made motherfuckers in here?If Sauto needs to do anything with his mod powers it's to start banning some of these cunts.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:07 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Maybe. Training in OP today. Doesn't he have to fly to NY? Tonight?

I saw rumors yesterday about him possibly having a meeting with Goodell but if he is training in OP today I guess not.
[Reply]
O.city 11:09 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You are almost as ignorant as Whitlock.

Marty didn't use them for a single ****ing thing.
Didn't say he did.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:10 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I completely agree, Mr. Mulliganman. Without question, you are in the right ...

I encourage you to join me in sending an urgent PM to Mr. Bob Dole because we can count on him to address this problem with alacrity.

FAX
I am sure Mr. Dole is the right man for the job at 95. :-)

While we are at it, maybe somebody reach out to the family of Ross Perot to get sufficient funding for our investigating research efforts here at Chiefs Planet.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:10 AM 07-11-2019
I’m not trying to suggest that you not post or point out an opposing viewpoint or calling out something others are passing as truth if you don’t agree with it as being a fact. All I was suggesting is if you couldn’t do that without it feeling like a pissing match maybe it might be a good idea to step away from posting for a while. It wasn’t just myself who has posted that it does in fact feel like and come off like that in this thread at times. I want a balanced viewpoint and discussion on things as they unfold, but all the other junk does is clutter things up and contribute to preventing any meaningful conversation taking place. Not to mention making it more difficult to sort through new information and developments as they happen.
If this post is how you actually feel you'd think that you wouldwant someone to point out things that aren't factual...
[Reply]
Page 157 of 256
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207 > Last »
Up