ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 256
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 10:18 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Not really. No. But length of time being active on the site has zero to do with whether or not one is actually contributing to a thread or part of a problem with a thread. Right now, your pissing match and bickering with a few others is just cluttering things with garbage. But go ahead and use that instead of owning up to some are getting under your skin.
:-):-).

You're wrong.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:21 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
So Marty's going to insinuate that her parents are criminals who are deep in debt, which supports his FBI extortion theory, but then sit on it until Monday?

You either have it or you don't. An example of why some people don't take his stuff seriously.
For real. It's an inconsequential hit story designed to sway public opinion. Most will take it for what it is, a grain of salt.

Crystal's family will not be punished for anything, 'Reek will serve a small suspension for tarnishing the shield (aka to appease the public and avoid a PR shit storm) and life will move on.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:22 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-):-).

You're wrong.
Of course you would say that. :-). :-). Some were complaining about Mahomo for a while. At this point, you are getting to that point. All I am saying is if you don’t agree, can you do it without all the bickering and personal garbage? If you are still a mod, you ought to be above this even if you don’t see it that way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:22 AM 07-11-2019
This is going to be epic when Tyreek gets to go on a "Gay day with Clay" outing for all the work Clay has done to help him. Indian food?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284765

:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:23 AM 07-11-2019
Not really. No. But length of time being active on the site has zero to do with whether or not one is actually contributing to a thread or part of a problem with a thread. Right now, your pissing match and bickering with a few others is just cluttering things with garbage. But go ahead and use that instead of owning up to some are getting under your skin.
:-). I find it quite amusing to be honest.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:24 AM 07-11-2019
Of course you would say that. :-). :-)
I like to stick to the truth.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
So Marty's going to insinuate that her parents are criminals who are deep in debt, which supports his FBI extortion theory, but then sit on it until Monday?

You either have it or you don't. An example of why some people don't take his stuff seriously.
You can't investigate, talk to sources and write in an hour.

And it's a bad idea to release something like this at the wrong time, when people are out on a Friday night or something.

I'm guessing this is another Sunday afternoon release, the perfect time when people are at home chilling and reading joocy deep throat reports on the interwebs.

Please...leave this to the former professionals. Because the current ones haven't done you any favors.

Also the FBI stuff isn't 'his' theory. He heard it over a month ago and now we have someone else on this very board, who has solid info, who I have personally talked to and exchanged more info with, who has a deeper connection than any of you know, saying the same thing. It has longer legs than Stacy Keibler at this point.

Stay tuned.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For real. It's an inconsequential hit story designed to sway public opinion. Most will take it for what it is, a grain of salt.
It's not a hit story. It's revealing who the true criminals in this case are, and why Reek has been wrongfully accused to begin with. It also implicates the media's wrongdoing even further.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:34 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

And it's a bad idea to release something like this at the wrong time, when people are out on a Friday night or something.

I'm guessing this is another Sunday afternoon release, the perfect time when people are at home chilling and reading joocy deep throat reports on the interwebs.

Please...leave this to the former professionals. Because the current ones haven't done you any favors.

Also the FBI stuff isn't 'his' theory. He heard it over a month ago and now we have someone else on this very board, who has solid info, who I have personally talked to and exchanged more info with, who has a deeper connection than any of you know, saying the same thing. It has longer legs than Stacy Keibler at this point.

Stay tuned.
Exactly.

So instead of deep teasing 5 days in advance and looking like the nitwits you're chastising, MAYBE just wait until you have all of your shit worked out.

JMO.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:34 AM 07-11-2019

Stay tuned.
That reference sure takes me back... good times, good times.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:35 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-). I find it quite amusing to be honest.
Probably the most amusing thing at this point is if you still have MOD privileges. :-)
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:35 AM 07-11-2019
I refuse to read thru more pissing matches but did indeed him doubling down on his stupid facts arent facts because he doesnt believe them logic?
Again it's not hard, 2+2=4 even before math was brought into practice. I cant understand how he doesnt get this.
In the Hill case he only used reporters as being factual yet they are now completely found untruthful.... but but but.... and grow up as a mod, dont disparage members. You want to do that step down as a mod and then go nuts like the rest of us.
[Reply]
O.city 10:37 AM 07-11-2019

Stay tuned.
The current ones that we have a problem with jumped the gun without having all the info.

Irony is funny sometimes I guess.
[Reply]
TEX 10:37 AM 07-11-2019
Of course you would say that. :-). :-). Some were complaining about Mahomo for a while. At this point, you are getting to that point. All I am saying is if you don’t agree, can you do it without all the bickering and personal garbage? If you are still a mod, you ought to be above this even if you don’t see it that way.
It's his thing. That's what he does on a daily basis... Just label him for the troll mod that he is and move on.

SAUTO - Just do the board a HUGE favor and resign as a mod, but before you go, Romper yourself forever.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:38 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I refuse to read thru more pissing matches but did indeed him doubling down on his stupid facts arent facts because he doesnt believe them logic?
Again it's not hard, 2+2=4 even before math was brought into practice. I cant understand how he doesnt get this.
In the Hill case he only used reporters as being factual yet they are now completely found untruthful.... but but but.... and grow up as a mod, dont disparage members. You want to do that step down as a mod and then go nuts like the rest of us.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 256
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up