ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 172
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:08 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Total unadulterated bullshit.
HAMMOCK PARTIES have now crossed the line and should be banned? I think they deserve banning because of the masturbatory fantasies of jerking people around.
Isn't HP the one that lost and welched on a bet to never return to the DC page? We all suffer from the fringe spewing their inflammatory nonsense without consequence.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 12:18 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Isn't HP the one that lost and welched on a bet to never return to the DC page? We all suffer from the fringe spewing their inflammatory nonsense without consequence.
I don't really know. That was before my time here.

The mods say it's practically impossible to ban him, as a troll with multiple sockpuppets and IP addresses, but I'd really like them to give it the old college try.

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:02 AM 02-25-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 AM 02-25-2022
I'm happy for EB. But Frank Clark did more to get us that. And people fucking HATE Frank Clark here.

EB is tarnished.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:15 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm happy for EB. But Frank Clark did more to get us that. And people fucking HATE Frank Clark here.

EB is tarnished.
Yeah well we will see about that when the season starts to finish.

I'm still stoked about 2022 and you for sure the fuck ain't taking that away.

We still have the best quarterback to play the game.

We still kick ass as a fucking team.

We still have the best GM in the business

We still have the best WR and TE

We still have young linebackers that Bolton and Gay will make bigger impact on defense and Sneed is a lock down corner and Ward is pretty good too.

We still have the Coaching staff that won us SB LIV and I'm stoked about that.

Fuck your narratives and lies and your trolling agenda sometimes it's fun to play along but sometimes it's just embarrassing to Chiefs Planet and your embarrassing Chiefs Kingdom with your lies. You are the reason Chiefs players think Chiefs fans are toxic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:18 AM 02-25-2022
It's hard to stay on top.

You don't do it with junkyard dogs.

Does EB remind you of Mike Shanahan? Al Saunders? Mike Martz?

Those guys were cerebral. Detail-oriented. Master tacticians.

BARK BARK BARK BARK doesn't work. Didn't work for Gunther, won't work for EB.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02-25-2022, 01:23 AM
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
Rasputin 01:35 AM 02-25-2022

Can't take this away or that we have Patrick Mahomes II ,
that we are building a dynasty with. You can be on the train or get run over by the train.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:07 AM 02-25-2022

How much time have you spent with EB to have any clue what you're talking about?
[Reply]
eDave 02:12 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
How much time have you spent with EB to have any clue what you're talking about?
I'm afraid he's right this one time.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:09 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm afraid he's right this one time.

Yes or no

Do you think we will win more Lombardi with Patrick Mahomes II?

I don't think any of us know because it's impossible to predict the future. I believe we will win multiple more.

I just don't want to hear excuses I want results. This is on Andy Reid to win us another Lombardi and I figure we will get hot again and run the table.

I'm not excusing Andy Reid for our second half or end of first half to not put the Bengals away. I'm not throwing any assistant coach under the bus even if there was a shouting match between the two men at halftime Patrick is paid and is a competitor prick. He should have kept his head in the game and not in his ass.

Derrick Thomas had a colossal melt down when Thwanon Thwarp kept running his mouth and got in 58 head. Shit happens to the best of them.

I think EB knows his role for 2022 and they may get into it because it's the nature of getting the best out of the players. We've had results of winning a Lombardi with EB so I see no reason why we can't do it again. Andy will probably do more of the play calling but EB has plenty of worth to this team and fans don't have to like it they can boo or make up bogus narratives and report them as truths but just lies. The players have EB respect watch the video I posted of Travis Kelce and if he is supportive and Tyreek Hill is supportive then why wouldn't Patrick Mahomes II? Because of a rift that is probably blown way out of proportion than it ever was?

I can't make people like Eric Bieniemy but the mother fucker was part of helping us win a Lombardi. Maybe he isn't HC material but he can't prove himself without the opportunity to be one. Think Bill Parcels never got into it with star players like LT? Andy Reid has more wins than Bill Parcels but Bill Parcels has two Super Bowl rings. Andy is still coaching and can surpass the two rings. We can win another with EB, and I ask is anyone going to really doubt what Patrick Mahomes II can do in his prime?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:25 AM 02-25-2022
I'm going assume we sign Brown to an extension and he stays with the team.

This offensive line is just going get better more cohesive unit as the season(s) go. More good things are coming I don't see what is up with all the negativity but it's bringing this place down. I know we have ugly cheerleaders compared to 30 other teams I'm sure there is a club with uglier. I don't want to be the cheerleader here and rah rah rah but I'm sure going be the one exited for the 2022 season because I'm on the train.

We

won

SB LIV

we will win more. Nobody has to like EB I can't make people like anyone but we've been successful with him and the players seem to love him and if they love him that's good enough for me. Everyone one has a different opinion and that's all we have are opinions so my opinion isn't any better or worse just a believer in better more exciting things to come out of this team.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:26 AM 02-25-2022
I bet during Training Camp some players get in fights and have to be broken up by coaches. That never happens though does it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:50 AM 02-25-2022
Haters gonna hate , but I don't get the hate when the players come out and say they love Eric Bieniemy. This thread just embarrassed or at least the bogus article driven by fuqtarts that don't know what the fuck they are talking about. This is what gives our fan base as toxic to the players when they read or hear about garbage like this.

Any ways I appreciate our Head Coach who by the way is the fifth most winning coach in the history of NFL

Only

Don Shula 347 w

George Halas 324 w

Bill Belichick 321 w

Tom Landry 270 w

have more wins than Andy Reid 244 w

Bill Belichick is the only active HC with more wins than Andy. The closest active coaches are Pete Carroll 159 w, Mike Tomlin 158 w, and Sean Payton just retired because the rebuild is just too much for him 157 w.

Yes Andy Reid needs to run the ball now that this offensive line we have no excuse not too. Give a dynamic teams can't prepare for at least be balanced something we can never be well Dick Vermiel did a good job of it.

That list of men above Andy Reid are legends (*Bill Belicheck*) Andy Reid is a legend himself can't take that away from him no way no how. He knows he blew the fucking AFC Championship and this is redemption for them.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:58 AM 02-25-2022
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...g%2040%20years.

511 head coaches
In the 102-year history of the NFL, there have been 511 head coaches, 27 of whom are currently active as head coaches. George Halas has the longest tenure of any NFL head coach, with a career spanning 40 years.

Out of 511 head coaches Andy Reid is the 5th most win-ingest Coach in the NFL & that's pretty damn cool he coaches my favorite football team The Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:19 AM 02-25-2022
Have we ever had it so good? Winning the division every year, kicking shit out of Raiders & 13 in a row against Broncos who have yet to beat Mahomes, four home Conference games wining two Lamar Hunt trophies and a mother fucking Lombardi? We are the team to beat. Vegas has odds of us winning it all. Other teams fans look at their schedule see they play us and circle it as a loss.

The most exciting plays I've ever seen. We have come back from being down 24-0 first quarter in playoffs and won that by double digits. Our GM traded a cheese burger with Hunts ketchup to the Steelers for DE Melvin Ingram just before trade deadline.

God damn this team is fun to watch, but let's hate on Eric Beinemy.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 172
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Up