« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:46 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Ok man. Now you know what I think better than I do.
You act like we haven't been having conversations for the past year about this WR room. I KNOW you're a JJSS fan and I KNOW you, at one point, thought he'd be back.

I've read your posts, dude.

You're playing coy this morning because you realize that being buried on the depth chart isn't going to all of a sudden go away assuming this room more or less stay intact next season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:48 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And Watson won't? Assuming they give him another 1 year deal?

It's clear as fuck that they prefer Watson over Moore right now.
Watson gets a lot of snaps, but he barely gets targeted at all. He's JAG. A journeyman.

The Chiefs invested a 2nd in Moore and there's zero reason to think they've soured on him at WR. Like I said, Veach drafts for year 2. It's not some bold prediction to say that Moore will be a big part of the offense starting next year.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:49 AM 12-09-2022
JuJu can't seem to stay healthy, so I'm not convinced at all that they're willing to give him a long term deal.

If I had to guess which guy is gone, it's obviously JuJu.
Oh, i don't think they'll give him a long term deal. I don't think he gets one.

But i've been saying that since before we even signed his ass.

I'm the guy everyone wants to argue with about JJSS because i'm one of the few who doesn't believe he brings real, irreplaceable value.

But that's not what i asked you.

I asked you if you think he'll be back. Not if he's getting a long term deal. Not if you think he should be the guy to go.

But if you think the Chiefs will bring him back.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:49 AM 12-09-2022
You act like we haven't been having conversations for the past year about this WR room. I KNOW you're a JJSS fan and I KNOW you, at one point, thought he'd be back.

I've read your posts, dude.

You're playing coy this morning because you realize that being buried on the depth chart isn't going to all of a sudden go away assuming this room more or less stay intact next season.
That was before he started missing games like he always does.

Opinions change based on new information all of the time.

JuJu is not exactly reliable. The guy is constantly missing time. That doesn't scream "sure-fire new long term contract" at all.

It's probably his last chance at a long term deal too, so there are other factors here as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:51 AM 12-09-2022
Oh, i don't think they'll give him a long term deal. I don't think he gets one.

But i've been saying that since before we even signed his ass.

I'm the guy everyone wants to argue with about JJSS because i'm one of the few who doesn't believe he brings real, irreplaceable value.

But that's not what i asked you.

I asked you if you think he'll be back. Not if he's getting a long term deal. Not if you think he should be the guy to go.

But if you think the Chiefs will bring him back.
And I'm answering your question honestly despite your implication that I'm not.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:52 AM 12-09-2022
Watson gets a lot of snaps, but he barely gets targeted at all. He's JAG. A journeyman.

The Chiefs invested a 2nd in Moore and there's zero reason to think they've soured on him at WR. Like I said, Veach drafts for year 2. It's not some bold prediction to say that Moore will be a big part of the offense starting next year.
Oh i don't think the Chiefs have "soured" on Moore. Not at all.

I'm asking you where these snaps are going to just start coming from.

Based off what we know now, i think there's a good chance JJSS comes back and NO chance MVS gets cut. Toney will obviously be here.

That's ALREADY 3 guys that will be getting snaps ahead of Moore.

Then you have players like Watson, potential F/A pickups, Rookies etc to contend with after that.

If we're being completely objective here, there really isn't some clear path for production from Skyy Moore headed into next season.

He's more likely to be headed into next season in the same situation he finds himself in today.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 12-09-2022
Have you seen the FA WR list?

It's awful, and there's aren't going to be a bunch of talented WRs available for trade like last year.

JuJu is easily one of the best WRs available this offseason, mostly because there's nobody.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:53 AM 12-09-2022
That was before he started missing games like he always does.

Opinions change based on new information all of the time.

JuJu is not exactly reliable. The guy is constantly missing time. That doesn't scream "sure-fire new long term contract" at all.

It's probably his last chance at a long term deal too, so there are other factors here as well.
Eh.

Concussion though. Does that count the same? It doesn't in my book. And he only missed, what 2 games?

From an injury standpoint, once could say he was fairly healthy this season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 AM 12-09-2022
Oh i don't think the Chiefs have "soured" on Moore. Not at all.

I'm asking you where these snaps are going to just start coming from.

Based off what we know now, i think there's a good chance JJSS comes back and NO chance MVS gets cut. Toney will obviously be here.

That's ALREADY 3 guys that will be getting snaps ahead of Moore.

Then you have players like Watson, potential F/A pickups, Rookies etc to contend with after that.

If we're being completely objective here, there really isn't some clear path for production from Skyy Moore headed into next season.

He's more likely to be headed into next season in the same situation he finds himself in today.
And I'm saying I don't know where exactly the is snaps are going to come from, but he will earn them either way, and you don't find that answer acceptable.

I don't think he's going to be in the same position he is today because he's one of the 2 most talented WRs on the roster and will no longer be a rookie.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 AM 12-09-2022
Eh.

Concussion though. Does that count the same? It doesn't in my book. And he only missed, what 2 games?

From an injury standpoint, once could say he was fairly healthy this season.
He came back from a concussion and immediately got banged up and wobbly again (he barely played the week before).
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:58 AM 12-09-2022
Have you seen the FA WR list?

It's awful, and there's aren't going to be a bunch of talented WRs available for trade like last year.

JuJu is easily one of the best WRs available this offseason, mostly because there's nobody.
I think i've made my feelings on JJSS clear over the past season.

If teams were gonna sign him to a big contract, they woulda done it already. Two straight years and nothing.

Nothing JJSS has done this season has changed my mind, and i'd be surprised if it changed any GM's minds.

And we can't sit here and pretend like we know who will or won't be available for trade.

No one thought Tyreek Hill would be traded and AJ Brown came out of left field too.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:00 AM 12-09-2022
And I'm saying I don't know where exactly the is snaps are going to come from, but he will earn them either way, and you don't find that answer acceptable.

Ok, fine, i'll accept your answer of, "I just have faith". You just believe. Don't need a reason, you just believe. Ok. That's fine.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:08 AM 12-09-2022
Ok, fine, i'll accept your answer of, "I just have faith". You just believe. Don't need a reason, you just believe. Ok. That's fine.
It's not just blind faith. The Chiefs invested a 2nd round pick in Moore, and Veach drafts for year 2. It's not a stretch to say that alone gives him a much better shot at having a defined role than this year.

Moore is a high character guy with a great work ethic. He'll be in Texas with Pat. He will get better, and knowing the offense will certainly not be an issue in year 2.

The Chiefs plan ahead. They've done it going all the way back to Dorsey. I don't know what exactly there plan is, but I know that it includes Moore. That's my point.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:12 AM 12-09-2022
And Watson won't? Assuming they give him another 1 year deal?

It's clear as **** that they prefer Watson over Moore right now.
Bc of experience. Skyy Moore has more upside than Watson and the Chargers game proved it.

Skyy has a skill set that’s valuable. He runs routes well, gets open and he catches the ball.

MVS ain’t doing that.

Hardman and MVS are the most replaceable WR’s on this roster outside of Watson. One has 50/50 hands and the other can’t run routes consistently and needs manufactured play designs.

There’s speed guys in the draft available every year. It’s very easy to find.

I think that’s gonna be our 3rd biggest need after DE and tackle in the offseason. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they get a WR like that in rd 2
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 12-09-2022
I think i've made my feelings on JJSS clear over the past season.

If teams were gonna sign him to a big contract, they woulda done it already. Two straight years and nothing.

Nothing JJSS has done this season has changed my mind, and i'd be surprised if it changed any GM's minds.

And we can't sit here and pretend like we know who will or won't be available for trade.

No one thought Tyreek Hill would be traded and AJ Brown came out of left field too.
Tyreek, Brown, Adams, etc. all had contracts that were expiring soon going into the offseason though.

Where are those guys this offseason? I could just be forgetting somebody, but off the top of my head, I can't think of many talented WRs that are due for new deals that could be traded.

Even looking at the guys that weren't traded (Deebo and McLaurin for example), last year was jsut an anomaly. That's far from the norm.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 280
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Up