ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 185
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****
Dante84 09:16 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

What are the #Chiefs getting in George Karlaftis?

Had an NFC Personnel executive tell me “He reminds me of J.J. Watt, when Watt was coming out. An explosive and versatile playmaker who has a high motor and can line up at 3,5, or 7. Very strong kid” #NFL #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/5qM3g6OrMr

— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) April 29, 2022

George Karlaftis was drafted with pick 30 of round 1 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.23 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 116 out of 1503 DE from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/iXXBvnoFJc #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/eZ9XjNRDUB

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2022

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping we’d be able to get you.”

Karlaftis gets the call �� pic.twitter.com/DRGBDekvnl

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:12 PM 01-07-2023
His first 8 games versus his last 8 games are like night and day. His switch flipped and he hasn’t looked back. Guy is going to be a stud.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:12 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Mahomes outran Crosby and he has been mostly absent this game and this is against two of the worst tackles in the league. Is he trash as well?
You answered your question, it's against Mahomes
[Reply]
tredadda 05:14 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
You answered your question
I did? I am curious your answer. Commit to an answer. Is Crosby trash?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01-07-2023, 05:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Sassy Squatch.
RealSNR 05:18 PM 01-07-2023
He made two nice plays, but several missed tackles and was just outran by Stidham a backup who's imploding.
Bro, he's 21 years old. He's playing like this on the back half of his rookie year with TONS of room to grow, and you're not the slightest bit excited? Hell, you're not even fucking encouraged by the improvement he's shown over the year.

There's no helping you. You're stuck in the mire of your own dumbassery until you decide to crawl out and go, "Ooops looks like Karlaftis is a good player. Can't win'em all lol!" And when you do, don't expect that people will just instantly forget how big of an idiot you were.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:24 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bro, he's 21 years old. He's playing like this on the back half of his rookie year with TONS of room to grow, and you're not the slightest bit excited? Hell, you're not even fucking encouraged by the improvement he's shown over the year.

There's no helping you. You're stuck in the mire of your own dumbassery until you decide to crawl out and go, "Ooops looks like Karlaftis is a good player. Can't win'em all lol!" And when you do, don't expect that people will just instantly forget how big of an idiot you were.
LOL, we can go back to anyone's takes about certain players like yours with Lucas Niang being a possible Future Franchise LT.

Everybody has had dumbass takes, but truly hyperbolic posters hides and projects.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:27 PM 01-07-2023
He made two nice plays, but several missed tackles and was just outran by Stidham a backup who's imploding.
Dude shut up. He’s a 21 year old with 6.5 sacks, most batted passes in the league and is also a good run defender.

He’s absolutely met expectations of every reasonable fan except for you who apparently wants him to be DT
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 05:29 PM 01-07-2023
Bro, he's 21 years old. He's playing like this on the back half of his rookie year with TONS of room to grow, and you're not the slightest bit excited? Hell, you're not even ****ing encouraged by the improvement he's shown over the year.

Well,i for one am very excited the KC Chiefs selected George K. Especially since they are my favorite football team to root for.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:33 PM 01-07-2023
LOL, we can go back to anyone's takes about certain players like yours with Lucas Niang being a possible Future Franchise LT.

Everybody has had dumbass takes, but truly hyperbolic posters hides and projects.
This isn't a dumbass take like, "I think unproven rookie has potential to be a good starter." This is you looking at the evidence in the face and being a squirrely dipshit about it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:42 PM 01-07-2023
This isn't a dumbass take like, "I think unproven rookie has potential to be a good starter." This is you looking at the evidence in the face and being a squirrely dipshit about it.

Evidence like it's the Raiders tapping out with a backup QB and not allowing Carr to finish the season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:51 PM 01-07-2023
Evidence like it's the Raiders tapping out with a backup QB and not allowing Carr to finish the season.
Take your L. You look very pathetic.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 05:53 PM 01-07-2023

You have a point to a degree; I thought Tanoh could be an elite pass rusher...

but, YOU...

Just hate this kid for reasons that are beyond me
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 05:54 PM 01-07-2023
I keep coming back to this thread to see if Tribal has finally :-) about this.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:58 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You have a point to a degree; I thought Tanoh could be an elite pass rusher...

but, YOU...

Just hate this kid for reasons that are beyond me
I never said I hated or believe he's horrible, just don't make more than he is
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:00 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
I keep coming back to this thread to see if Tribal has finally :-) about this.
Sacks only count if the QB is Josh Allen and he’s protected by Anthony Munoz.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:03 PM 01-07-2023
I never said I hated or believe he's horrible, just don't make more than he is
Correct. George is exactly Reggie White. No more. No less.

Let’s be realistic guys.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 185
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Up