ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 172
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:49 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Uh, Ras wanted to bet you on wether or not Mahomes would consult with EB on the sidelines and you said that he never had before. The transcript you are sharing here is Mahomes consulting with EB, you dumb fuck.
I didn't realize that standing there mouth breathing while Patrick asked EB what he was thinking and then making the call for him, just to have to have EB run it by Kafka would be considered "consulting"...to those of us witj 3 digits in our IQs, it only proves that EB is doing FUCK ALL but taking up space, you worthless fucking twat.

Go drink some antifreeze, because you're too fucking stupid to be alive.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:49 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m here for the comedy
Aren't we all.

The reason this thread hasn't died is because shitting on reeruns is CP's favorite pass-time.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:50 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I didn't realize that standing there mouth breathing while Patrick asked EB what he was thinking and then making the call for him, just to have to have EB run it by Kafka...only proves the EB is doing FUCK ALL but taking up space, you worthless fucking twat.

Who said EB ran it by Kafka? Where the hell did you get that from?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:52 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No prediction made.

My track record under Mahomes? Solid.
Remember when you declared Gore our best back? :-)

You're literally wrong all the fucking time.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:56 PM 02-24-2022
I mean, seriously. I can do that.

"Hey Coach Rouser, what you thinking?"

*rabblerouser, high on drugs, nods and stares at the jumbled matrix of play calls on the sheet in front of him, trying to focus and breathe*

"Do we have time to run WASP."

*rabblerouser clicks on his headset, stating to anyone with more football knowledge himself - which is anyone on the headset - that "he likes wasp" �� �� ��

QB Coach asked Coach Rouser "what down and distance", to which the stoned rambler repeats the question to his prized thoroughbred QB, who states simply that he doesn't give a flying fuck what down and distance it is, just to call it.

And then the head coach, who actually calls the plays, calls it. And people start whispering that Coach Rouser might be a HC candidate...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:56 PM 02-24-2022
I didn't realize that standing there mouth breathing while Patrick asked EB what he was thinking and then making the call for him, just to have to have EB run it by Kafka would be considered "consulting"...to those of us witj 3 digits in our IQs, it only proves that EB is doing FUCK ALL but taking up space, you worthless fucking twat.

I’m pretty sure that Patrick asking what they were thinking and asking if they had time to run wasp falls with in the realms of “consulting”. Go pick up a dictionary and quit taking your drug addiction and miserable love life out on us.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:57 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Who said EB ran it by Kafka? Where the hell did you get that from?
Who the fuck else would he be talking to, Cuntface?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rausch 05:58 PM 02-24-2022
Who the fuck else would he be talking to, Cuntface?

Spoiler!
One of us is misremembering how that transpired...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:59 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’m pretty sure that Patrick asking what they were thinking and asking if they had time to run wasp falls with in the realms of “consulting”.
But...he consulted with Reid and Kafka.

Beinemy had no input other than literally repeating the words others were thinking.

Mahomes asked for it.

Reid called it.

Kafka said so.

That's it. There's nothing else to debate about it.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:59 PM 02-24-2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:01 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Remember when you declared Gore our best back? :-)

You're literally wrong all the fucking time.
:-) Don't think anything will beat his insistence that the QBs in the 2017 draft were trash and we should wait until 2018. Surprised he isn't beat over the head with that one more often.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:05 PM 02-24-2022
Oof size = XXXXXXXXXL

The QBs are going to be GONE.

Unless you want them to trade up for someone it ain't happening, and I can't believe a FO worth it's salt would move picks for any of these disappointing QBs.
Not necessarily.

Look at 2013, 2010, 2007, 2006, 2002...

Shit, this class makes 2006 look good.
There are more and better QBs next year.

If you're gonna trade up, next year is the year to do it.

[Reply]
The Franchise 06:07 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Don't think anything will beat his insistence that the QBs in the 2017 draft were trash and we should wait until 2018. Surprised he isn't beat over the head with that one more often.
People forget but he said Mahomes was a 2nd-3rd rounder at best. Definitely not someone to trade up for.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:11 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
People forget but he said Mahomes was a 2nd-3rd rounder at best. Definitely not someone to trade up for.
I remember really liking him but I can't remember what I posted now. I think the pure elation at finally drafting a franchise QB clouded my memory...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:12 PM 02-24-2022
ya'll still talking about lil ol me?
[Reply]
Page 152 of 172
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162 > Last »
Up