ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 335
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:51 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Maybe, no matter who is doing the fighting or all 3 sides are involved there are going to be a lot of bodies.
Had not heard this thoery, I like it a lot! This would be perfect timing considering if Jon retakes the north/river lands with the Vale at his side, no one could stop him from marching south.

Meanwhile Danny lands in Dorn, and before both sides clash... Either white walkers attack or Jons blood line is revealed
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:02 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm picturing more of a Lannister-led slaughter.
That leaves Dorne who hates the Lannisters and The Vale as the only two kingdoms unbloodied and Baelish isn't on anybodies side but his own.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:08 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
That leaves Dorne who hates the Lannisters and The Vale as the only two kingdoms unbloodied and Baelish isn't on anybodies side but his own.
I think he is on Sansas side, I really think he love her and he didn't know who the real Ramsey's was. He knew he needed her there to get th crowns permission to march without question. And he is going to turn out, just.a bad guess
[Reply]
wazu 06:28 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Yeah, it's not smart politics, but if Cersei just recently learned her child was murdered by his wife's family, I think she'd me a mushroom cloud-layin mutha.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:21 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If you read the books then you know Sansa was a lot tougher, smarter in the books that she has been portrayed in the series up to this point.

And Cersi was a way less sympathetic in the book than she has been portrayed in the TV series.
I actually remember book Sansa being much more naive than her tv counterpart. She's like the prototypical Disney princess at the start and just continues being monumentally clueless for the longest time. Though not so much as her mother. Giving her Jeyne Poole's storyline (IIRC Ramsay marries her as fake arya) from the book actually allowed them to mature her much more effectively.

IMO the sansa chapters in the books are some of the worst to slog through until she starts to wise up. Even worse than catelyn, and she gives dany a run for her money in terms of 'oh God I have to read another chapter with her??'

On the other hand yes book Cersei is nigh on irredeemable, to the point where Jamie abandons her, though who knows what happens in book 6.

TV Cersei is definitely setting up the Tyrells. I don't think the queen of thorns lasts much longer than Kevan. Don't see Cersei dying this season, and don't see anyone but Arya killing her.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:23 PM 05-16-2016
I dunno. Doesn't sound dramatic enough for GoT. I'm subscribing to the theory that the Sparrow told Tommen that the Tyrells had Joffrey killed, so now it's game on.
I would like this theory to play out. Is the theory that Sir Loras told him this information? Or someone else?
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:24 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I actually remember book Sansa being much more naive than her tv counterpart. She's like the prototypical Disney princess at the start and just continues being monumentally clueless for the longest time. Though not so much as her mother. Giving her Jeyne Poole's storyline (IIRC Ramsay marries her as fake arya) from the book actually allowed them to mature her much more effectively.

IMO the sansa chapters in the books are some of the worst to slog through until she starts to wise up. Even worse than catelyn, and she gives dany a run for her money in terms of 'oh God I have to read another chapter with her??'

On the other hand yes book Cersei is nigh on irredeemable, to the point where Jamie abandons her, though who knows what happens in book 6.

TV Cersei is definitely setting up the Tyrells. I don't think the queen of thorns lasts much longer than Kevan. Don't see Cersei dying this season, and don't see anyone but Arya killing her.
Still in my head I see.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:26 PM 05-16-2016
I'm thinking the "Don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" angle is the Sparrow putting their (Lannister/Tyrell) chess pieces where he wants them, and Cersei will be Cersei.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:49 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I'm thinking the "Don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" angle is the Sparrow putting their (Lannister/Tyrell) chess pieces where he wants them, and Cersei will be Cersei.
Yep. He knows they hate each other and he knows that Cersei can't control herself.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:54 PM 05-16-2016
I'm hoping that Cersei and Tommen die, the throne goes to the Martells, and Jaime redeems the Lannister name by helping the Starks take back the north. Then in Season 7 they'll all unite to defeat the White Walkers.

Won't happen, but I'd like it if it did.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:01 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I think he is on Sansas side, I really think he love her and he didn't know who the real Ramsey's was. He knew he needed her there to get th crowns permission to march without question. And he is going to turn out, just.a bad guess
That is one of his motivations, yes. The other is to see the high nobility disgraced and out of power or dead so he can take their place. Baelish's twin motivations are love and envy.
[Reply]
wazu 08:23 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I would like this theory to play out. Is the theory that Sir Loras told him this information? Or someone else?
There are many sub-theories. Mine would be Littlefinger sabotaging somehow. I don't think Loras would betray his family. Plus we never had any visibility to him having knowledge of the scheme.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:25 PM 05-16-2016
There are many sub-theories. Mine would be Littlefinger sabotaging somehow. I don't think Loras would betray his family. Plus we never had any visibility to him having knowledge of the scheme.
If it would cause chaos. Expect Littlefinger to be behind it.
[Reply]
wazu 08:26 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm hoping that Cersei and Tommen die, the throne goes to the Martells, and Jaime redeems the Lannister name by helping the Starks take back the north. Then in Season 7 they'll all unite to defeat the White Walkers.

Won't happen, but I'd like it if it did.
Martells? Do you mean Tyrells? Can't imagine wanting those Sand Snakes in charge. (Although would be an upgrade over Lannisters.)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:30 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I thought those tiddays were kinda meh
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
She isn't as hot as she used to be. Her appearances on talk TV shows has made her less attractive.
I've never understood the fascination.

Would I fuck her? Sure - who wouldn't?

But she's not even 'turn your head at a bar' hot and if you haven't nailed a girl with a better body than her, you've failed at life.

She's just a slightly above average chick made up to the nines. I do not understand the clamor over not seeing her naked for awhile.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 335
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up