ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 28
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza
wazu 02:06 PM 02-22-2024

A big development in KC: Chiefs are signing former Bills punter Matt Araiza, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 22, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 06:18 PM 02-22-2024
SB LIV and LVII we leaned on offense. SB LVIII we leaned on defense. Now, to threepeat, we're gonna win it by punting them into submission.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:32 PM 02-22-2024
Veach is just plain evil, he'll gut you for a nickel

Oh Tommy wants to ask for the moon now? I'll sign the Punt God for a pittance instead
[Reply]
Basileus777 06:38 PM 02-22-2024
Hey, it's like a free draft pick.

Thanks Buffalo.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:45 PM 02-22-2024
I think Buffalo knows that their season is going to end when the Punt God pins them deep
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:56 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That’s not a surprise. What would be a surprise is them offering him $4+ million a year.
It’s the raiders - even that wouldn’t be surprising.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 PM 02-22-2024
Three things I like about this guy:

1) He fuckin bombs kicks
B) He plays for my favorite team (KC Chiefs)
3) He doesn't respect women
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:02 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Three things I like about this guy:

1) He fuckin bombs kicks
B) He plays for my favorite team (KC Chiefs)
3) He doesn't respect women
I was certain that he was a guilty piece of shit until the Chiefs signed him.

The only evidence that could prove his guilt is if the Chiefs release him.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:04 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was certain that he was a guilty piece of shit until the Chiefs signed him.

The only evidence that could prove his guilt is if the Chiefs release him.
Guilty until proven Chief IMO
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:10 PM 02-22-2024
Just gonna slam the Star right now before they write some bullshit. He was exonerated completely. The girl lied and made the shit up. She admitted it.
[Reply]
notorious 07:11 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
God I love our players. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:12 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I'll eat crow on it. I wrote him off to die.

I still wonder if he is a piece of shit for even being in the proximity of it, and if so, how that will mesh with Butker, but I guess we'll see.
Based on the limited research I’ve done on the subject (mainly the short video I’ve seen of her at the party), that girl was a total skank. He might be a terrible person but she’s super trash and it’s hard for me to give a shit about any of that.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:14 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You can tune into the latest Only Weird Games if you want to hear Josh Brisco and Nate Taylor get on their bitchy pedestals like they always do whenever something like this occurs.

My God they can be annoying. God forbid either one of them ever get accused of something they didn’t do. No mercy.
Seth wasn't there today and that really hurt the show. He's a lawyer. He Knows this shit and he's the guy to run through this kinda stuff and keep the other 2 balanced.

Bad day for him to miss a show
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:20 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm probably asking a dumb question, but, if the Bills released him before the 2022 season, is the lawsuit the reason no one picked him up? Did the lawsuit just recently go away?
As others have said, the civil suit was dropped in December. So why only the Chiefs now?

Well, if you were in his shoes, which team in the NFL would you most want to sign with? And is it even close?

Tie goes to the Chiefs in a situation like this. By far.

So if his reps got some sense that the Chiefs had interest, I'd be shocked if this weren't what he was holding out for the last couple months.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:22 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I knew better than to pop that podcast up on a day such as this. Brisco has always lived for these types of stories and it’s in his wheelhouse to take stands against these types of moves.

I have literally never learned anything of value in terms of football from him. He does nothing for me, just there to ask questions. I listen to that show because Nate sometimes has insider info, and Keysor can sometimes have an educational football take. But I knew better than to tap in today and did it anyways.
I hate this podcast. Literally hate it. It's like 95% pure drivel and 5% actual content. Subscribe to Keysor's newsletter and read some of the Taylor stuff on The Athletic. But lose the podcast entirely. It's painful.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:53 PM 02-22-2024
Brooke Pryor to the rescue!?!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 28
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up