ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 35
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:07 PM 06-15-2023
Ban GoChiefs!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:31 AM 06-17-2023
Can't fix franchise mode, gameplay, custom teams. But can waste time adding in a superman throw that's a 1 in a billion play and other useless shit. Makes sense...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 AM 06-17-2023
Ultimate team is dumb as fuck yet because people are dumb they invest in that instead of making the game play actually better
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 AM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Can't fix franchise mode, gameplay, custom teams. But can waste time adding in a superman throw that's a 1 in a billion play and other useless shit. Makes sense...
Are you stupid? They literally made huge improvements to franchise mode and gameplay and custom teams. The OL is awesome this year. Usering is SO much better on defense.

And the superman throw was nerfed. You should stop whining and pick up a gamepad.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:43 AM 06-17-2023
Huge improvements. Shit that should have been in the fucking game for years now.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:11 AM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Huge improvements. Shit that should have been in the ****ing game for years now.
2008 improvements in a 2024 game.

Huzzah!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:48 AM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Are you stupid? They literally made huge improvements to franchise mode and gameplay and custom teams. The OL is awesome this year. Usering is SO much better on defense.

And the superman throw was nerfed. You should stop whining and pick up a gamepad.
I don't believe it. Hear the same shit every year. Where are create a team again?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 06-17-2023
I don't believe it. Hear the same shit every year. Where are create a team again?
26 training camp drills doesn't impress you huh?

fully customizable draft classes?

six trade slots per team?

the ability to restructure contracts to free up money?

they added an absolute ton of depth
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:04 PM 06-17-2023
I don't need the damn drills, I don't need customized classes I want organically made classes that work by them. I want legit gameplay, a legit franchise, and custom fucking teams.

None of that I'd in the new Madden.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:51 PM 06-17-2023
I don't need the damn drills, I don't need customized classes I want organically made classes that work by them. I want legit gameplay, a legit franchise, and custom fucking teams.

None of that I'd in the new Madden.
False.

They ARE organic classes. You can set five different levels of strength for EACH position in every draft class. It's perfect.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:36 PM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
False.

They ARE organic classes. You can set five different levels of strength for EACH position in every draft class. It's perfect.
That's a terrible mechanic. As are robo QBs that are still in the gameplay
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:09 PM 06-17-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 AM 06-18-2023
Creating custom playbook today! Will report back.

This is HIGH on my list of new things to try.

Madden 24 New Play

Gun Bunch Str Nasty - Pin Pull Toss

Center, LG, & LT pull outside towards Bunch blockers. pic.twitter.com/UbkfAjAfrz

— DMoney �� (@DMoneyMaddenYT) June 18, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 AM 06-18-2023
That's a terrible mechanic. As are robo QBs that are still in the gameplay
You'll need to explain better how that's "terrible". How is being able to customize a draft class EXACTLY how you want it (but still randomly generated, you don't have to edit any players), anything but fucking awesome?

Now I can have a draft with an absolute crew of supermen QB, or a total piece of shit year for QBs, or anything in between. I can do this with EVERY position. All with a few clicks on the settings screen.

That's fucking awesome. Draft classes are going to be so wildly different this year compared to every Madden prior.

Robo QBs haven't been in the game in sometime, dipshit. You'd know that if you ever played it. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 06-18-2023
fuck they took it out

[Reply]
Page 15 of 35
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up